layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
Edit: Question: Does entering the code to the door on Day 3 or whenever actually lead to any difference when the plot takes you in there later, or is it just a weird teaser?
If day 3 is the very first time you can enter the code, you just get a little message from BlueCat. Sort of an easter egg, I guess.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Yes some players get really butt hurt even if the MC never even knew the girl that is having sex with her boyfriend even if it was 10 years before MC even knew of the girl.

All we can do is go by the tag rules.

NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
(( The main word here is "having" present tense.))

((A lot of players see ntr and they think that the girls should never had a boyfriend having sex with each other ever in there life.))
((For these players they see "having"(present tense) as "had"(past tense) when it comes to ntr.))
Sure, it definitely gets out of hand with some people, but that doesn't really apply here. This isn't some girl who dated someone else once before the the MC turned. This is the guys wife, who was he dating her when it happened. And the long term consequences are still part of the story, in Mao.

If it happened to literally any other girl from the flashbacks, I'd agree that it doesn't qualify, but Hiroko at the very least fits into a grey area, due to her relationship with Matsu, and the existence of Mao.

This sites definition also doesn't matter, as they aren't the ones decided what goes into this game. When BlueCat says "no NTR" he's using his own definition, accurate or not.

Regardless of any definition though, as that's not really what we were talking about, it touches the subject in a close enough way, so I don't think anyone but Matus can be her dad.

Reactions: cib64 and Shardoom

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sure, it definitely gets out of hand with some people, but that doesn't really apply here. This isn't some girl who dated someone else once before the the MC turned. This is the guys wife, who was he dating her when it happened. And the long term consequences are still part of the story, in Mao.

If it happened to literally any other girl from the flashbacks, I'd agree that it doesn't qualify, but Hiroko at the very least fits into a grey area, due to her relationship with Matsu, and the existence of Mao.

This sites definition also doesn't matter, as they aren't the ones decided what goes into this game. When BlueCat says "no NTR" he's using his own definition, accurate or not.

Regardless of any definition though, as that's not really what we were talking about, it touches the subject in a close enough way, so I don't think anyone but Matus can be her dad.
I thought at the time she got pregnant MC and her were not together and broke up with each other.
((Hopefully the game will come back and since I have forgotten most of it will have to replay the whole game again.))
But I do not hold very much hope to that.

But that was not the convo we were having about ntr.
NTR should only be applied to actual game play and not dream stuff anyway.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I thought at the time she got pregnant MC and her were not together and broke up with each other.
((Hopefully the game will come back and since I have forgotten most of it will have to replay the whole game again.))
But I do not hold very much hope to that.

But that was not the convo we were having about ntr.
NTR should only be applied to actual game play and not dream stuff anyway.
If the flashbacks were just dream sequences, then sure, but they're not. They actually happened, and have a massive impact on the present plotline. Mao is still, as far as we know, a cuck and/or rape baby, and a bunch of characters from the flashback sequences are turning up, like the mother, and sister. They're released as specials, but they're important parts of the plot. It's silly to arbitrarily not apply appropriate tags, just because they canonically take place before the beginning of the main plot. Especially when it's such an important plot point.

Regardless, I don't really have any more interest in debating what is and isn't NTR. I was just explaining why I think one reveal about Mao's father is more likely than the others.

Reactions: cib64

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I supported Bluecat at the beginning for about 40 euro and I am also unhappy. Do I have to have paid money to have my opinion matter?

What a shitty reasoning.
Why should your opinion matter to the dev, if you're not a supporter?

• Angry
Reactions: Skalli

Rangina

Oct 15, 2019
Technically, every supporter is a former non-supporter. Devs having bad relations with the fans (paid or not) will cause damage to their reputation.
You having to explain it to him is enough reason to don't waste your time for him. Be cool and leave the high class in their bathroom throne.
I were a non-supporter, then a supporter, and a former-supporter as you, now. Devs, obviously should care about why they gain less money now.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Why should your opinion matter to the dev, if you're not a supporter?
You clearly don't know how the world works. Reviews are important whether you're the one paying or not.

Peeps pay for a game. Try the game out, love the game. Dev keeps his promises. Peeps recommend the game. Dev listens to fans. More players come. Potential more supporters. There's always going to be the ones who "leech" and the ones who "finance" projects. But game is getting good reviews from both sides of the coin. This is a good thing.

Something then happens. Either real life gets in the way. Dev gets lazy. loses interest but doesn't have the heart to man up and tell peeps that. (looking at certain milfy guy)...whatever the case my be...Development slips. Empty promises are made. Even when content is produced its very limit or takes a whole year to put out. (looking at certain deer...). Quality slips. When that happens, the paying ones get upset because well they're shelling out real money in return getting nothing. But even the "parasites" as some call them in this thread also get upset. Reviews start to slip. Some become neutral and understanding. Some go straight to bad. Or start out understanding and then bad. Warnings pop up to stay away, dont support the dev. They're just scamming. The devs revenue starts to slip.

Doing that hurts the dev, not only one this game, but potentially any other project they start. As they gain negative reputation among the community. (looking at a certain Milfy guy...) Or you can take you're suggested route and say your not paying why should I care, and basically say fuck you to everyone and turn into a scam artist (again looking at certain deer).

Product reviews can make or break products. It is important to listen to what peeps (paying or not) are saying about your shit especially when you rely on your shit to support your life and/or future/current projects. If you ruin your reputation you'll have trouble getting your desired support later.

Now if you really didn't care about the money and released everything completely free and truly had the money is a bonus attitude. Then sure by all means. Why should they care what anyone says. Shit is free, so fuck all you unhappy folks. But that's almost never the case.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
We don't know yet. The biggest suspect is Matsu himself in some kind of rape blackout, that Hiroko is keeping quiet about to so as to save him from the guilt. There is also Matsu or Hiroko's fathers, but BlueCat has been pretty adamant about not including any NTR in the game, so I find anyone but Matsu unlikely.
I honestly hope Matsu isn't the father. I know people get really butt hurt about NTR, but plot-wise it would seem really cheap. It would just seem really dumb for them to keep that a secret considering him not being the father is what created this rift between him and Mao. The mother and Matsu both know Matsu has a dark side, so there really isn't any reason to keep the fact that he raped her a secret. They can keep the rape part a secret from Mao, but I honestly think everyone would be a lot happier to know that Matsu is Mao's father.

Jul 17, 2019
NTR [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

((A lot of players see ntr and they think that the girls should never had a boyfriend having sex with each other ever in there life.))
((For these players they see "having"(present tense) as "had"(past tense) when it comes to ntr.))
To be fair, NTR is one of the most butchered terms by now and nobody actually understands the meaning of it anymore. Very strictly speaking, NTR encompasses more than just netorare, also netori, netorase, etc, and netorare in general is ANY sort of cheating.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Its not ntr when it was in the past outside of the game, dreams of the past outside of the game does not count towards ntr.
That may be partially correct for most games, but remember the past time episodes, we WILL see it at some point...if the game ever comes back to life, right now its only a zombie, slowly rotting but still running around...

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
To be fair, NTR is one of the most butchered terms by now and nobody actually understands the meaning of it anymore. Very strictly speaking, NTR encompasses more than just netorare, also netori, netorase, etc, and netorare in general is ANY sort of cheating.
NTR does not at all encompass netori. Those are two completely different concepts. You will never, ever, ever see a Japanese adult video where the main character is stealing away another character's love interest labeled as NTR. You might see it as "逆NTR" but that kanji before NTR means "reverse" or "opposite".

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
In this game Matsu does not have people steal the women from him, he steals the women from everyone else, that includes the past. There is no chance that Mao isn't Matsu's daughter, and the step daughter thing was mostly to skirt around Patreon's limitations while still having a daughter in the vanilla version. I have no doubt it is just Matsu being dark and forgetting because he was blackout mode, because Blue fucking hates NTR in any context including the past. That much is clear if you hang out on the discord :3

I still haven't asked about shit, so don't bother asking, I'm a bit busy right now but I'll let you know what happens over the next few days of where we are at and answer Smartmint's question. I was just ducking in to put this up.

Reactions: Yasuo Reynald

Haspes

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019

And no offense but your FOS (Full of shit), NTR had not a damn thing to do with technically this, or that. It's about the fact that if the person playing the game has an emotional connection with the character and someone else goes balls deep in said female character it's NTR. Because I'm not a cuck beta bitch, and I don't want other people putting dicks in who I see as my woman.

NTR is about some fucked up fetish that people have where they get off on the thought of someone fucking their girl. You can try and point at tag's, definitions, and it all means jack, and shit. It boils down to the emotions involved and if someone has an attachment to what ever character is getting plowed. If that's what you want no one cares, but don't try to justify crap in a game your not producing.

P.S. I won't get involved in you justifying your views, I said my piece, and I will not be responding further.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
And no offense but your FOS (Full of shit), NTR had not a damn thing to do with technically this, or that. It's about the fact that if the person playing the game has an emotional connection with the character and someone else goes balls deep in said female character it's NTR. Because I'm not a cuck beta bitch, and I don't want other people putting dicks in who I see as my woman.

NTR is about some fucked up fetish that people have where they get off on the thought of someone fucking their girl. You can try and point at tag's, definitions, and it all means jack, and shit. It boils down to the emotions involved and if someone has an attachment to what ever character is getting plowed. If that's what you want no one cares, but don't try to justify crap in a game your not producing.

P.S. I won't get involved in you justifying your views, I said my piece, and I will not be responding further.
Cherry picking part of my post makes you miss the point.

If your girl that you did not even know 10 years ago had sex with her boyfriend at that time is not, and I repeat is not ntr.
If your girlfriend that you broke up with then goes out and has sex with someone else is not and I repeat is not ntr.
If a girl has sex and she is not your love interest at that time this is also not ntr.

Stop cherry picking post content to make your point with and take in the whole post.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Cherry picking part of my post makes you miss the point.

If your girl that you did not even know 10 years ago had sex with her boyfriend at that time is not, and I repeat is not ntr.
If your girlfriend that you broke up with then goes out and has sex with someone else is not and I repeat is not ntr.
If a girl has sex and she is not your love interest at that time this is also not ntr.

Stop cherry picking post content to make your point with and take in the whole post.
Ok, but none of those are what happens in the specific situation we're talking. The definition of NTR isn't relevant to this thread outside of the specifics of Mao's parentage. This discussion is about the likelihood of Mao being anyone other than Matsu's daughter, based on BCs dislike of NTR. The official definition doesn't actually matter in this case, only what hits BCs anti-NTR button.

If it's not related to Ecchi Sensei, then it's not relevant to this thread.

Reactions: cib64 and monk_56

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
In this game Matsu does not have people steal the women from him, he steals the women from everyone else, that includes the past. There is no chance that Mao isn't Matsu's daughter, and the step daughter thing was mostly to skirt around Patreon's limitations while still having a daughter in the vanilla version. I have no doubt it is just Matsu being dark and forgetting because he was blackout mode, because Blue fucking hates NTR in any context including the past. That much is clear if you hang out on the discord :3

I still haven't asked about shit, so don't bother asking, I'm a bit busy right now but I'll let you know what happens over the next few days of where we are at and answer Smartmint's question. I was just ducking in to put this up.
That's kind of disappointing then and kind of ruins the mystery they were building up. I'm not a fan of NTR either, but since Mao was introduced from the very beginning as a step daughter, anyone playing would be prepared for that one scene we would eventually get that led to her birth. I think they could have made an exception in that one case.

But if they wanted Matsu to be the father, it would have made more sense to go the other way. Hiroko could have blocked out the memory of the rape, and maybe Matsu was too ashamed of it so he lied. I don't really like that idea either, but it makes more sense than Hiroku lying to Matsu to protect him from a dark side he is already very much aware of. But since the past episodes already have Matsu being angry at Hiroko for cheating, it's too late to go the other route I guess.

Oh well, that's just my opinion. Maybe it'll change once we get the official reveal in the game itself depending on how he does it.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
That's kind of disappointing then and kind of ruins the mystery they were building up. I'm not a fan of NTR either, but since Mao was introduced from the very beginning as a step daughter, anyone playing would be prepared for that one scene we would eventually get that led to her birth. I think they could have made an exception in that one case.

But if they wanted Matsu to be the father, it would have made more sense to go the other way. Hiroko could have blocked out the memory of the rape, and maybe Matsu was too ashamed of it so he lied. I don't really like that idea either, but it makes more sense than Hiroku lying to Matsu to protect him from a dark side he is already very much aware of. But since the past episodes already have Matsu being angry at Hiroko for cheating, it's too late to go the other route I guess.

Oh well, that's just my opinion. Maybe it'll change once we get the official reveal in the game itself depending on how he does it.
Well he doesnt have to show it and the fact she was clearly not into anyone but Matsu means its not really NTR anyway, Matsu got the girl - there was no taking her away from him. I also aint buying the BS it was just Patreon skriting as its been a massive factor in the story for Mao and her contention with her mom over it... its a full story arc yet to be fully resolved. I personally have long speculated it was Matsu's dad - revenge for his son banging his mom or perhaps just because hes a depraved piece of shit too (Matsu likely just a chip off the old block as he had no chance with parents like his in all honestly lol, its his sister i most feel for but then she coveted it too - they're a fucked up family).

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes