LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
Well, an April deadline was talked about on the discord:

Don't know for certain but I got the impression it was the same release that Skummy talked about.

But as HalfElf pointed out a bit after that, it's not clear which question BC answered. And of course he never actually clarified. :rolleyes:
It seems to me like bluecat was just going along with it tbh. I think Skummy created and pushed for the deadline so that bluecat would take the initiative and make the update, and bluecat failed again to do the work. Skummys the one who has tried to keep the game alive, while bluecat and latecomer haven't cared for one and a half years

I think it was a last attempt to make something happen. Bluecat seems to be completely detached from the game, so it makes sense to me. It's just a theory I have though, based on the two of them

Hydronicz

Sep 24, 2017
From what I can tell is that Skummy is just one of the unfortunate suckers that has been misguided with false hope and empty promises, I can relate to that since it is a great game. At this point it's pretty clear that the game is dead, even if he releases some rushed update very soon it won't restore trust or patreons. Best to get off this sinking ship buddy, you probably worked harder in this thread than BC on his game.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
View attachment 1786423

Well, there we have it, folks! Blue is still on schedule, it's just that he's in his own timezone and can make up the date and time. Silly us for misunderstanding him.
As others have said after this, it feels like BlueCat is indifferent to this and that seems fairly true. He clearly doesn't care if he makes deadlines and failures to deliver on those deadlines. He doesn't care his fucked around for 2 years providing his patrons absolutely nothing, he clearly has no shame or guilt or he wouldn't act this way - he would come across more sympathetic and acknowledge his failings yet again if he cared in the slightest.

Well, an April deadline was talked about on the discord:

Don't know for certain but I got the impression it was the same release that Skummy talked about.

But as HalfElf pointed out a bit after that, it's not clear which question BC answered. And of course he never actually clarified. :rolleyes:
I would personally take this as him answering the deadline question, but if BlueCat wasn't answering that and instead the other guy then it would just further the idea that he doesn't care about his patrons. In BlueCat's eyes he must view his patrons as purely money, so long as his paid that's all he cares about - may as well be a dead person with your card on auto renew and you'd still be viewed the same way.

At least we've gotten the abandoned tag now. Hope it stirs up some shit in discord just to piss him off honestly, would be more emotion than he shows his patrons lol.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
[Abandoned] Ecchi Sensei [Halloween Special] [BlueCat]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes