Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
kinda hurts but im happy i wasn't a paying for some lies. Don't get me wrong it was grand but this shows that only humans will hurt u in the end. ill miss what this could have been.

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
Well im suprised to be honest, i expected that he will at least deliver something before the end of april, it was obvious that there was no chance of new update happening after like 1year of doing nothing and time limit of 1.5month to deliver something, but half assed merge with all the features cut off to simply keep the tag off was something I expected he will do.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Well im suprised to be honest, i expected that he will at least deliver something before the end of april, it was obvious that there was no chance of new update happening after like 1year of doing nothing and time limit of 1.5month to deliver something, but half assed merge with all the features cut off to simply keep the tag off was something I expected he will do.
Ironically, it's a new update that was promised whereas the merge has practically been disavowed. Bear in mind, the content for at least one update was supposedly done long ago and just needed translation. Issues with translators were offered as an excuse for a while, but eventually his patrons came out in favor of MTL. BC finally acquiesced to that, though it seems he only did so reluctantly to quell unrest.

DeeCanon

Mar 12, 2018
Ironically, it's a new update that was promised whereas the merge has practically been disavowed. Bear in mind, the content for at least one update was supposedly done long ago and just needed translation. Issues with translators were offered as an excuse for a while, but eventually his patrons came out in favor of MTL and he eventually acquiesced. Or at least claimed to in order to quell unrest.
lets not forget he put it to a vote then didn't want to do it and only offered it as a maybe

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Just to let everyone know the date is based on this site when the last update came out.
So tonight at mid night PST (8 hours away) is when the tag can officially be put on, per F95 rules.
It will probably go on sometime tomorrow around 12 to 20 hours from now.

ADD: I was asleep when the tag was re-added to this but it looks like I was right about the time frame.

Last edited:

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Anyone else notice Bluecat changed his Patreon goal? Now instead of money per month its five thousand patrons.

Reading the info for the goal is hilarious after seeing how amazing this dev team is. I can't wait to see them try making a movie or triple A game.
Ha. Must be because he saw that we could all calculate his monthy Patreon income by percentage until goal reached. So he does read F95 after all, or Skummy told us we were a bunch of wise guys around here.

Mistah_K

Jul 5, 2018
The fate of this game sucks, hopefully someday in the future BC will stop fucking around and actually work on the game for once

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
View attachment 1786423

Well, there we have it, folks! Blue is still on schedule, it's just that he's in his own timezone and can make up the date and time. Silly us for misunderstanding him.
Maybe it's just me, but that seems even more indifferent and aloof than usual. It almost seems like he's finally given up pretending he hasn't given up.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes