sam1234567

May 5, 2018
because i feel like there's gonna be alot of posts about how bluecat has missed the deadline tomorrow i feel like i need to point out that bluecat is german meaning the deadline is by his timezone which means it wont expire until its May in his timezone which means the deadline is up in 48 hours from today and not tomorrow

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
because i feel like there's gonna be alot of posts about how bluecat has missed the deadline tomorrow i feel like i need to point out that bluecat is german meaning the deadline is by his timezone which means it wont expire until its May in his timezone which means the deadline is up in 48 hours from today and not tomorrow
Nope he has a day left.
I also live in europe and its the 30th of april now so tomorrow its may

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
You can look it up yourself:

13:02 (1:02pm)
Saturday, 30 April 2022 (CEST)
Time in Germany

So that would be <11 hours and not 48. It's 1 hour ahead of UK time, and around 6-8 hours ahead of America (Depending on which side you live on)

The Austrian timezone and the German timezone are the same

Reactions: Reij

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
We all know it's not gonna happen, but it would be the ultimate power move if BC released the game just before midnight .

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Anyone else notice Bluecat changed his Patreon goal? Now instead of money per month its five thousand patrons.

Reading the info for the goal is hilarious after seeing how amazing this dev team is. I can't wait to see them try making a movie or triple A game.
Amazing how he finds time to update irrelevant stuff, but not post updates on what his actually doing. I guess since he changed this we can change our narrative and say this game hasn't even hit it's first patreon goal, clearly people mustn't be interested :Kappa:

The real countdown should be to skummy disowning his lord & savior BlueCat

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Amazing how he finds time to update irrelevant stuff, but not post updates on what his actually doing. I guess since he changed this we can change our narrative and say this game hasn't even hit it's first patreon goal, clearly people mustn't be interested :Kappa:

The real countdown should be to skummy disowning his lord & savior BlueCat
Oh he does post updates, they are just locked behind the Pay Wall.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
The time zone thing. I mean, isn't the tag placed by this site, just as the last update was dated here. So, it should be tagged by this site's time zone and irrelevant where the dev resides. Just a guess(assumption).

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The time zone thing. I mean, isn't the tag placed by this site, just as the last update was dated here. So, it should be tagged by this site's time zone and irrelevant where the dev resides. Just a guess(assumption).
Even if we consider the timezone the most into the west, it would be around 5:30am, that would give him now a little over 18h to release the update. But it will still not happen. Juggle with the timezones all you want, it's more than obvious.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Even if we consider the timezone the most into the west, it would be around 5:30am, that would give him now a little over 18h to release the update. But it will still not happen. Juggle with the timezones all you want, it's more than obvious.
Well, I've posted previously an update must come out IF Bluecat was trying to keep the game alive here and garner further support from a business point of view, and Skummy Ecchi's reputation as PR here.
I guess if nothing happens by tomorrow it will just prove, once again, that words concerning ES are null and void and not even the impeding slap of the 'abandoned' tag will be incentive enough to provide at least something.
Who knows? There's technically still time left. :HideThePain:

Arthilan

Dec 18, 2019
First time posting to anything on here, but after reading everything I have question. Why has no one created a game where a game creator captures someone in their basement and mind breaks them, forcing them to do PR on a online forum till the people on the forum mind breaks them even more. (Could contain NTR, and may or may not be based around the real life events of a certain PR guy)

Jesus101

Feb 12, 2019
Bluecats pr rep, skummy, said that the deadline was April. We're at the very end of April. Coincidently, it's also the deadline before the game gets tagged as abandoned
seems like I was a fool for getting my hopes up btw didn't think he'd have the cash to hire a pr rep judging by the fact that almost all of his patreons have jumped ship

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
any game that promises a full 365 day game (hoping to be the longest avn out there) was doomed sadly.. I've written a college game that i'd like to get made but even i wouldnt try to fill all that amount of days with content.. that said if there was a decent team behind me i'm pretty sure the story side of the college game would fill that 'what the fuck do i have the mc do today requirement' The 365 day element of this game was one of the main things that appealed to me as far too often you become invested in a game and its characters only to have the story parts end and your left with a epilogue that leaves the rest of the story you wanted to experience feeling flat and unfulfilled.. But sadly no creator has yet managed that.. being able to deliver that full college experience with things like spring break holidays etc as well as a decent sports activity.. something others havent tried like college football or ice hockey teams.. its all possible if done right but it seems a lost cause to expect something long lasting and remain quality.. Before anyone adds a VN to this list that has the things i just listed i dont consider ANY of the current college games to have those qualitys while also still having the story and relationship attachments to characters.. even being a dik i dont count due to its focus on working towards an end point in story rather than letting the story unfold coinciding with the graduation point.. as opposed to a set point in the story where te author just says fk it lets wrap this up

CurseYouBayle

Formerly 'sérginhodd'
Mar 17, 2018
It's sad to see this game dying, after all, this was one of the first games I downloaded here and one of the ones that made me like it so much vn.

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
Less than an hour left, but I didn't expect much anyway. I'd actually be very surprised if it had happened.
But I haven't given up hope on an update somewhere in the future yet, but it's just a tiny speck of hope.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes