LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Does any one know if blue is in ukraine
View attachment 1787233 View attachment 1787234
Dude that's just fucking low

I'm setting fire to his discord. Any bets on how long it takes for me to get banned? Lol
If Blue is a legit scammer (or just someone who can't take criticism) less than five minutes.

Edit: Literally watching shit go down in flames live on the Ecchi Discord. BlueCat's response tho confirms what I said above:
Capture.PNG

BlueCat's has no proof he's been working on anything but hot air for the last two years. This response is a joke.

Last edited:

jodike

Oct 14, 2017

If Blue is a legit scammer (or just someone who can't take criticism) less than five minutes.

Edit: Literally watching shit go down in flames live on the Ecchi Discord. BlueCat's response tho confirms what I said above:
View attachment 1787260

BlueCat's has no proof he's been working on anything but hot air for the last two years. This response is a joke.
Man blue really can't take the fact that he is a borderline scammer by this point, 2 years of taking money but not delivering what is paid for.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018

View attachment 1787260

BlueCat's has no proof he's been working on anything but coming up with hot air for the last two years. This response is a joke.
i mean BC isnt wrong anybody who is anybody has ppl that give money to them to work and if it goes to long then ppl can stop giving money. DSP seems to be an exception and i throw up at such a person getting paid to do NOTHING. youtubers and twitch stars aside im amazed. Patreon is no exception.

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
All I see here is "my patrons support all my lies and pay me for showing no proof of any work being done, which would only take me 10mins every week to show off but I haven't been working so I make excuses saying I'm way to busy working on the next update to show any proof of my work but they still believe every single lie I spew and if you call me out on my BS I'll ban you so my gullible supporters don't get a whiff of my BS so they actually come to their senses".

It's sad to see great games fall because of dev's like BC and ICSTOR.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020

View attachment 1787260

Hilarious. yes people support you for your work but they, like any other patreon, kickstarter, etc project expect an end product. You support a video content creator? You expect videos to come out. You support a kickstarter? You expect an end product, but also updates along the way (VISUAL ONES) that shows the "work" you're paying for is in fact getting done.

The way he says that is that bottom feeder patrons shouldn't expect a game, update etc. That's literally how it reads. Only higher supports should expect it since they're paying for what I'm imaging his referring too the unique characters added.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
All I see here is "my patrons support all my lies and pay me for showing no proof of any work being done, which would only take me 10mins every week to show off and believe every single lie I spew and if you call me out on my BS I'll ban you so my gullible supporters don't get a whiff of my BS so they actually come to their senses".

It's sad to see great games fall because of dev's like BC and ICSTOR.
Indeed. But I didn't know ICSTOR was a scammer, I thought he was just an idiot.

Hilarious. yes people support you for your work but they, like any other patreon, kickstarter, etc project expect an end product. You support a video content creator? You expect videos to come out. You support a kickstarter? You expect an end product, but also updates along the way (VISUAL ONES) that shows the "work" you're paying for is in fact getting done.

The way he says that is that bottom feeder patrons shouldn't expect a game, update etc. That's literally how it reads. Only higher supports should expect it since they're paying for what I'm imaging his referring too the unique characters added.
I totally agree. Sounds like a scummy setup to take money from anybody who gives it and only cares about the people who pay him hundreds of dollars as to him those are the only people that matter. How can anybody support this guy? Aside from a lack of updates, he sound likes a greedy asshole.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Umm, how is his work not about the product that the money is given for? Money is donated in order to get Ecchi Sensei. Bluecat is the one supposedly making it. How can anyone not believe that the money exchanged is for the product??
How idiotic can someone be?

Yeah, like commissioning an art piece but having the artist say "I'm working, you paid for me to work. You're not entitled to anything other than me working. Simply delusional.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Aaaaaand I was banned. Lol
Sorry to hear that. I'm well aware you were trying to stir up trouble but you were trying to get the ball rolling. I respect that. Those defenders in the discord are idiots for kissing his ass. I'm not exaggerating even a little bit, I saw the whole thing. Guranteed everyone who questions his integrity gets banned before the end of the day.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Sorry to hear that. I'm well aware you were trying to stir up trouble but you were trying to get the ball rolling. I respect that. Those defenders in the discord are idiots for kissing his ass. I'm not exaggerating even a little bit, I saw the whole thing. Guranteed everyone who questions his integrity gets banned before the end of the day.
Most likely. I did what I could. I just hope some if his supporters saw it as well and decide to abandon the game as well. Spend their money on a Dev that deserves it.

LordMerek

Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Most likely. I did what I could. I just hope some if his supporters saw it as well and decide to abandon the game as well. Spend their money on a Dev that deserves it.
I couldn't agree more. After that fiasco in the discord and BlueCat's authoritarian response to critiscm, I no longer care if the update comes out.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes