LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I am having trouble finding the week 3 DM patch the day 20+21 final patch is not working even though day 20-21 and week three have the same version name
Should be EcchiSensei-Day_20+21_FINAL_DMPATCH (Day 20+21 FINAL). Otherwise, I have no clue.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Will the poor virgin girls be Virgins in the final days of this game? Who should we add to the altar of Virgins of F95?
Make a list.

• Haha
Reactions: verzauberung

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Changing the interface and making the gameplay more sandboxy (adding phone, events, etc)

Wasting of time to make the game woprse than before
Wait like actually? So the game has not gotten an update for 2 years because the dev decided to make it sandbox which the majority of people dislike.............. that is some next lvl dumb shit lol.

Shades123

Oct 15, 2017
Wanted to replay the game from the start to catch up again. Is there a way to get the older weeks? Seems like all the old links to the first week are broken or not available anymore.

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
Ive never been able to play the dark mind patch , i read text but no picture appear ...
dude...its not rocket sciene! sry but just RTFM

Wanted to replay the game from the start to catch up again. Is there a way to get the older weeks? Seems like all the old links to the first week are broken or not available anymore.
maybe just be nice and ask friendly if some1 can do the reupload here. there´s always a helping hand around. if not pm me in some days and i can try it myself cuz iam not an upper but a leecher biatch -....-

Last edited:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
it is. I forgot you have to turn it on after installing it it has been so long sense the attempted month 1 merge that I am having to relearn setting up updates for play
Yeah, I completely forgot about that, my apologies.

Alanthos

May 10, 2018
I am genuinely surprised that this was continued. Over a year ago I canceled my patreon due to nothing happening in over two years, and getting radio silence when I asked them about it there.

Reactions: Mediocre
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes