Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
In the new update "Day 22-23" when Matsu gets home and wants to "Chat with your daughters" none of the chats are visible just the attached error message

Actually all phone messages are missing with the same error message

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Azazeres

Feb 8, 2018
perhaps I've just matured, or perhaps the translation is pisspoor, but nothing about this update is exciting. I was really looking forward to the sister stuff, but it's just way too schlocky.

Reactions: Daveck and Parnso

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
In the new update "Day 22-23" when Matsu gets home and wants to "Chat with your daughters" none of the chats are visible just the attached error message
Yeah I find the new updated phone is a bit weird, did the phone appear at all or did it error before this?
I find the phone opens but nothing seems to work except ctrl key to advance. do you get the same?

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
perhaps I've just matured, or perhaps the translation is pisspoor, but nothing about this update is exciting. I was really looking forward to the sister stuff, but it's just way too schlocky.
English isn't BlueCats native Language so yes the translation was machine done with some of the alpha/beta testers reporting the worst parts but its still not perfected yet. Not sure if this will continue or if BlueCat has plans to find an available translator.

• Angry
Reactions: HansDampf788

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
True but not for Week 3 unless they are really hard to find.
I truthfully have no idea if anything beyond the first week is Dark Mind Patched, but I found ports on DA's server.
There was when Spear1403 did it in the past. They had everything(could self patch the Dark Mind stuff as well). Sadly, he disappeared and so did his blog(s) with the Android ports.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Well colour me surprised. I did not expect to ever see this game again.

I've lost my saves a while ago so I guess I get to start over? I am not really keen on waiting for the merge because judging from how long this update took we might not see that until 2024.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Well colour me surprised. I did not expect to ever see this game again.

I've lost my saves a while ago so I guess I get to start over? I am not really keen on waiting for the merge because judging from how long this update took we might not see that until 2024.
This is my save end of week 3. DM was installed.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes