Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Did you unpack each week in a seperate folder? And did you take the correct patch? (each week has its own, specials too and the latest 2 days as well)

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
the scene with Saki and Becky annoyed me as well since I've said clearly that I don't her to do anything with any girls...
Welp, glady I read this before downloading then. Game was pretty kino, but already had a red flag on day 14 with the bedroom scene. Oh welp.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Welp, glady I read this before downloading then. Game was pretty kino, but already had a red flag on day 14 with the bedroom scene. Oh welp.
I hope it's a coding issue, and it will be solved in either next update or the "merge" but ... yea.. it was shit..
why give me an option... if you're going to break it.. not take it in consideration..
we'll see but if it goes this route of fake options with forced shit.. I'll probably end up dropping it... which is sad to be honest cause there are a few characters I really enjoy but it is what it is.

Reactions: Kuranai

Kuranai

The Fool
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2020
I hope it's a coding issue, and it will be solved in either next update or the "merge" but ... yea.. it was shit..
why give me an option... if you're going to break it.. not take it in consideration..
we'll see but if it goes this route of fake options with forced shit.. I'll probably end up dropping it... which is sad to be honest cause there are a few characters I really enjoy but it is what it is.
I'll keep up with the thread and see what comes of it, but to the trash bin it goes for now. I get really disapointed with shit like this, and, as always, will brace myself for the worst outcome.

parceload

Nov 14, 2017
Himiko has turned into a crazy bitch that's totally out of character
crazy bitch, yes .. but not out of character. there have been hints for a while that she's super jealous/possessive/evil genius

Oh my, haven't seen so many bugs in a while.
agree, i had to edit 2 different bits of the code to get to the end of this update

Just scored a few errors, in the latest update, when the MC goes home after his tutoring session. He is at his home trying to contact his family members on the phone. Is this due to a particular issue I may have caused or missed??

EDIT** Seems to happen every time the MC accesses his phone etc.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Days/D22+23.rpy", line 2155, in <module>
  File "game/functions/phone/def.rpy", line 159, in open_contact
  File "game/functions/phone/def.rpy", line 146, in phone_messages_setup
KeyError: u'message_labels'
pop this in the console before opening phone: (make sure to only copy/paste one line at a time)

Python:
    for i in av_contacts:
        if not "message_labels" in av_contacts[i]:
            av_contacts[i].update({"message_labels" : []})

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Finally came around to play this game

Have to say alot of game days so far but from a long dev time its to be expected

Enjoyable harem game either with or witout dark patch is enjoyable

For the most part enjoyable characters and good looking ones

Also quite a bit of drama but that makes it interesting

Will be intersting to see how it will work out with the mc his mom and sister

Specially since they dont really get along with the mc wife

Will probally become a ticking time bomb waiting to go off

Probally will have to make a second run with this game to see if i can say no to certain characters coming into the harem

Shame that the latest build has so many errors with the phone interaction

But seen on the patreon that u either have to play with the name of the mc as intended

Or use a save with ur own name but then the phone thing is broken

But overall a quite entertaining garem game

I do wonder how long we can keep things hidden from the MC his wife tho

Also wondering who the MC his wife cheated with back in the day so far 23 game days in and havent gotten a answer yet

But im guessing we will know soon enough

Dont know the updates times between each of them hopefully the next update is not that far away

Keep up the good work dev .

• Angry
Reactions: huge43

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
I am trying to wrap my head around this... naming conversion. And downloaded A LOT of files now. For some reason the File announced as: Week 3 - Days 15-21 only have Day 20 and 21 inside.
Where do I get the rest. I already have:

Week 1 Full
D8 - D14
D20 - D21
D22 - D23

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I am trying to wrap my head around this... naming conversion. And downloaded A LOT of files now. For some reason the File announced as: Week 3 - Days 15-21 only have Day 20 and 21 inside.
Where do I get the rest. I already have:

Week 1 Full
D8 - D14
D20 - D21
D22 - D23

The file for week 3 says dats 20-21 but it is the whole week. Ignore the naming, dont know why the Dev decided to do it that way, but they are the whole week

Reactions: VoidSite

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
So in essence there is now L-NTR within the game against the mc? as there was never a conversation where Saki and the MC made an agreement or come to an understanding that Saki would be in a relationship with becky in week 3? Saki dismisses it and says she is only interested and in love with the MC and no one else and not mentioning a threesome should have been the
hmm, maybe its a bug, n dunno why saki wanna get threesome without permission from her dad because becky? maybe thought cuz if i remember there a conversation about threesome but don't remember who start first becky or saki, but i remember saki even hasn't giving any permission or even agree with becky first then in d22-23 what is that conversation saki with becky, she(becky) was eating saki then talk about threesome then saki just agree? :unsure: dunno but i'd love all fetish as long story fit n don't let mc leftover(abandoned)

also here im having lot of issues or bugs but dunno cuz with or without loading save file from old one seems i got really big error, first when i try to load file the phone bugs(error) come out even i've correctly install the dmpatch. yes i know why this having bugs cuz the phone was really got big different each update but this even big changes
second i try without save file full freshh, still got problem, the problem is with changing the name well yes thats ok(maybe for some ppl),

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
So what changed with this update exactly? I see this on the latest update page but I don't see any new change logs when I hit the link.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes