opiex942

Mar 9, 2018
Soo are we going to wait another year for a new update after this one too
Given how long it took between announcing this "plan C" and being able to actually release a playable version and factoring in the fact that he had most of the images and text ready when he announced it; I'd say 4-5 months until the next day comes out.

That is, unless he once again decides that the merge is close to being done and stops working until that releases; in which case check back in 18 to 24 months.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Given how long it took between announcing this "plan C" and being able to actually release a playable version and factoring in the fact that he had most of the images and text ready when he announced it; I'd say 4-5 months until the next day comes out.

That is, unless he once again decides that the merge is close to being done and stops working until that releases; in which case check back in 18 to 24 months.
We can only hope he discards the merge and the sandbox idea and continue with what was working

TerseHopefulDjinn

Apr 18, 2019
For the first week, I keep getting a bug if I try to use the phone for messaging, as well as right after the Fuyu blowjob scene, when you are on the roof. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away, a new error pops up. Rollback takes me right before the bug, but no way around it.

Is there a patch, or a way I can change change/update the scripts to work? I've tried both the torrent and the heavily-compressed versions, and the bugs exist in both. I played awhile ago, and remember no errors, and getting past that point in the story, I don't believe it auto-updates or anything, so I don't know why it would stop working. I downloaded the week 1 complete from the links provided in the OP. First the torrent, which was from awhile ago, and then the heavily compressed today.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The first week phone bug is a little annoying, save and load the save before using the phone and it should work. Dunno why this helps but it helped many people in the old regular update days...

Reactions: TerseHopefulDjinn

LordKartoosh

Mar 19, 2018
Where can I find the Dark Mind patch for days 15-21? On the list I see seperate days but no patch for the whole week. Or do I just download all those seperate days and put them on the game folder?

svenssonnn

Jul 20, 2017
Do DM version work on the compressed "week 1"? cant download the big 16g one because only mega link works and thats like 5g cap for free use !!

Jun 6, 2022
So I finished up the latest update, and..
I'm not sure what issues he had, but as far as I know, it had something to do with translators?
Either way, the writing has gotten quite bad, embarrassingly so, in parts.

Ai is quite cute, though, so I guess that's a plus.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

layer1avn

Aug 24, 2021
The English parts could use a bit of cleanup but it's not horrible--mostly. I assume no one did any proofreading since there are a couple of untranslated sentences in the dialogue.

Personally, I think the story writing has gotten worse as BC started relying on 'Narrator-kun' more often, around the second week iirc. It feels like Matsu is on safari with David Attenborough narrating. "Matsu has spotted an 8th grader at the oasis. He approaches cautiously as she bends over to take a drink ..."

Jun 6, 2022
The English parts could use a bit of cleanup but it's not horrible--mostly. I assume no one did any proofreading since there are a couple of untranslated sentences in the dialogue.

Personally, I think the story writing has gotten worse as BC started relying on 'Narrator-kun' more often, around the second week iirc. It feels like Matsu is on safari with David Attenborough narrating. "Matsu has spotted an 8th grader at the oasis. He approaches cautiously as she bends over to take a drink ..."
I'm terrible at putting into words and pointing out where there are issues (and I'm too lazy as well :p). It's quite obvious that a downgrade has happened when comparing the latest update with previous weeks.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
So just me or did the background music in week2 disappear? is there just not music anymore?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes