Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
Good thing i refer myself just as poly...didnt even know there are multiple categories...tell me, which category is mine?
I am lesbian, in a lifetime relationship with big sis, we both had and have sex with many other girls, some of them come to both of us, some just to me or her and some are mostly interested in the orgies. Of course these girls also have some fun without us and not only with each other but with whoever they want, some are in relationships, some dont care about relationships at all. Just a bunch of horny lesbians we gathered over the years and everyone knows its just for fun...not really a harem (but we tend to call it one, its more easy to fit it in one word) but also not really fitting into the the poly definitions you mentioned...
This would probably best be described as just polyamory, assuming no marriage is involved.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

PrimeGuy

Dec 16, 2019
This would probably best be described as just polyamory, assuming no marriage is involved.
I don't believe there's a polyamory tag (but I could be wrong), but even if there was, since not everyone involved is aware of what's going on and okay with it as yet, I'm not sure that properly describes the relationship either because of that fact.

The tagging system is always going to have flaws in describing the content of the games involved, because no one wants to make the number of tags necessary for it to be precise and accurate to each game's circumstance.

Edit: Sorry, I thought this was part of the big argument about whether the game was properly tagged as harem. I should've read more carefully, my bad.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Thx.
No, no marriage...the law here gives a fuck about any homosexual incest, but you cant marry siblings here...i would say yet but those fucking laws are older than me, so i dont think they would change in my leftover lifetime.

Izari777

Dec 2, 2017
All the week 3 download links to a "D2021...", is this the correct download for week 3 or is it just days 20 and 21?

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
sorry in advance because im sure its been talked about but considering theres like 50 pages of new thread in the last few days alone, can someone tell me what the new update is and if its worth restarting? should i just continue to wait for the merge so its easier to deal with? thanks

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sorry in advance because im sure its been talked about but considering theres like 50 pages of new thread in the last few days alone, can someone tell me what the new update is and if its worth restarting? should i just continue to wait for the merge so its easier to deal with? thanks
I would wait.
I am waiting on 6 updates like we use to have in the beginning then I will try it again.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Himiko has turned into a crazy bitch that's totally out of character
I haven't played the update, so I don't know the context, but Himiko has been hinted at being a pretty intense Yandere under her 'perfect Daddy's Girl' veneer since a few versions in. Some of the other girls treat her like a naive doorway to Matsu's attention, but she's really five pounds of dangerously obsessive in a two pound bag.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes