Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Could be, Freundin is used for both, female friend and girlfriend, the meaning only differs with the word before and i didnt see that textline in german (i dont play adult games in my native language, some of the common dirty talk in german can be a trigger to me). Well, we'll see it...eventually...depends on BC...

Reactions: Lachesis580

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Could be, Freundin is used for both, female friend and girlfriend, the meaning only differs with the word before and i didnt see that textline in german (i dont play adult games in my native language, some of the common dirty talk in german can be a trigger to me). Well, we'll see it...eventually...depends on BC...
all I'm asking is choices,
Hope it's not forced on us.
But like you said, we'll see.

Reactions: depp123

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Been an all round disappointment this update for me to be fair!!
Saki all of a sudden is some big bi/lesbian cheating bitch going behind matso's back with THAT!! FAIR ENOUGH IF SHE WAS HONEST WITH THE MC!!!
Himiko has turned into a crazy bitch that's totally out of character and made her a little unlikable after hearing about her past with the way she treated the Dauniece
Sorry to hear that. The Saki/Becky thing didn't surprise me at all, but then again it doesn't bother me either. Saki is one of my favorites, and Becky's alright, so I don't have a problem with them getting together. Even if I did, I think Becky pushing for a threesome would make up for it. :BootyTime:

Himiko was always crazy though... her current and past treatment of Ai was a bit shocking, but at the same time not really surprising.

I already had the translation file open, so here's the German, spoilered just in case:
"Wenn ich mir [d5] zur Freundin mache, dann verbringe ich mehr Zeit mit Daddy..."

Reactions: The_Sentinel

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Sorry to hear that. The Saki/Becky thing didn't surprise me at all, but then again it doesn't bother me either. Saki is one of my favorites, and Becky's alright, so I don't have a problem with them getting together. Even if I did, I think Becky pushing for a threesome would make up for it. :BootyTime:

Himiko was always crazy though... her current and past treatment of Ai was a bit shocking, but at the same time not really surprising.

I already had the translation file open, so here's the German, spoilered just in case:
"Wenn ich mir [d5] zur Freundin mache, dann verbringe ich mehr Zeit mit Daddy..."
Yeah I love Saki's character as well and that's why this is such a huge disappointment to me!!
Obviously all the turning down becky until the forced spooning scene that thankfully could be skipped was plotted towards this!!
I know Matso isn't the greatest character but after Saki saying on numerous occasions how much 'he is the only for her' 'the only one she loved" the only one she will give herself to (something along these lines)' To then find out she is fooling around with becky behind the mc's back was a kick in the teeth, especially when she could have been honest when they had the 'talk' about it. All Saki says is she would sooner not think of becky and she only wants the mc. If this conversation would have been dug deeper and they actually discussed it without having to mention a threesome then this really wouldn't be an issue right now.
All I hope is we can drag becky to the lab and let CRAZY NURSE deal with her Crazy Nurse style :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: (wishful thinking)

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I dont see your problem here. The mc is the only guy in her bed and the only one she loves. There was never even the slightest hint she would feel anything for becky, they are just friends with benefits. We also know special teaching becky she is not really the romantical type and would never cockblock you.
...and i hope every girl leaving the lab got a bisexual finetuning ^^

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I dont see your problem here. The mc is the only guy in her bed and the only one she loves. There was never even the slightest hint she would feel anything for becky, they are just friends with benefits. We also know special teaching becky she is not really the romantical type and would never cockblock you.
...and i hope every girl leaving the lab got a bisexual finetuning ^^
problem is that she said she wouldn;'t be doing anything with any girl, if I remember correctly.
she also mentions quite a lot of times that MC is the one she loves so much .. so saying that and then having sexual relations with someone else makes her a liar...
That would be the problem.
and I hope you're wrong with the lab or at least have a choice in it.. and not a fake one.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, did you just play the update or did you import a save? BCs statement for just starting it was all choiced would be set to default...or maybe it just didnt import the variable because BC didnt thought about the 2-3 people who would deny their daughter some harmless fun with other girls while they fuck every girl they see o_O
If a miracle happens and month1 appears we will see if its just a missing variable or if the daughter/BC dont cares about your selfish opinion or even prefers the forbidden fruits more then the allowed ones...
However, since i allowed them their fun the scene was more expected than surprising for me, well, except for becky giving up midway, i thought she had more in store.
*g* if it were up to me sensei would go to the lab and come out as miss sensei ^^

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Hmm, did you just play the update or did you import a save? BCs statement for just starting it was all choiced would be set to default...or maybe it just didnt import the variable because BC didnt thought about the 2-3 people who would deny their daughter some harmless fun with other girls while they fuck every girl they see o_O
If a miracle happens and month1 appears we will see if its just a missing variable or if the daughter/BC dont cares about your selfish opinion or even prefers the forbidden fruits more then the allowed ones...
However, since i allowed them their fun the scene was more expected than surprising for me, well, except for becky giving up midway, i thought she had more in store.
*g* if it were up to me sensei would go to the lab and come out as miss sensei ^^
hey you want to pimp the daughter it's your choice, I don't , selfish or not, it has no bearing on the situation,
fact of the matter is that there was a choice to not have the daughter bi, and fact of the matter is that I did chose that option , to not have the daughter bi and also fact of the matter is that the daughter did played around with Becky even though she said she wouldn't.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Dont offend me...i dont pimp anyone in any game and if i were in charge of the law pimping, raping and every other form of abuse would get an instant death sentence in real life.
Fact is, the daughter experimented with becky and you decided to barge in and forced her to suppress herself. Another fact is, she didnt play around with becky, becky played around with her. She didnt even enjoy it, so you won anyway...

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
BoltonGuy35 KiichiYakuza

Bad news I'm afraid. I just looked at the script and the only way the Saki-Becky scene doesn't play is if you have the a kink disabled:
Non-Sexual -> F on F -> Cunnilingus

Just don't ask me why cunnilingus isn't sexual...

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Dont offend me...i dont pimp anyone in any game and if i were in charge of the law pimping, raping and every other form of abuse would get an instant death sentence in real life.
Fact is, the daughter experimented with becky and you decided to barge in and forced her to suppress herself. Another fact is, she didnt play around with becky, becky played around with her. She didnt even enjoy it, so you won anyway...
LOL
you need to check yourself...
you're okay to insult others but others are not allowed to say things like "you want to pimp her out?" which is not even an insult..
guess I'll do what I shoudl have done from beginning and just add you to ignore.

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
BoltonGuy35 KiichiYakuza

Bad news I'm afraid. I just looked at the script and the only way the Saki-Becky scene doesn't play is if you have the a kink disabled:
Non-Sexual -> F on F -> Cunnilingus

Just don't ask me why cunnilingus isn't sexual...
so in order for that scene to not play , I need to push Becky and Saki together?or better said for the 3some?
what a load of shit.. :(

Reactions: bobsenplenty

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
so in order for that scene to not play , I need to push Becky and Saki together?or better said for the 3some?
what a load of shit.. :(
No, in game choices don't seem to have any effect. Only disabling the kink:

ES.png

And the only thing that's cut is from where Saki says "Hmmm, yeah... I hope so." to where Becky says "Ah that's alright. My mouth was hurting anyway."

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
No, in game choices don't seem to have any effect. Only disabling the kink:

View attachment 1862298

And the only thing that's cut is from where Saki says "Hmmm, yeah... I hope so." to where Becky says "Ah that's alright. My mouth was hurting anyway."
so ... choices have no meaning
and even if you diisable the kink all you get is a skip .. still happens...
well my sentiment is still the same..
what a load of shit..

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I downloaded it right after your post so its your computer that is not working as it should or your IP is having problems.
you downloaded the 16.61 Gb one on upload haven ?? Because i can download the other days, but this one just wont work (the download doesn't start automatically, clicking on the hyperlink just gives a 404 error)

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
you downloaded the 16.61 Gb one on upload haven ?? Because i can download the other days, but this one just wont work (the download doesn't start automatically, clicking on the hyperlink just gives a 404 error)
I can reproduce this.

FWIW there's very little benefit to the 16GB version unless you have a 4k monitor. But if you really want it go with one of the torrents. IDK about the one linked in the OP, but there is another on a site that can't be spoken of here anymore...

Bruce1

May 5, 2018
Anyone else getting an error when you try to change MC's name?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 138, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 142, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 150, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 153, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 158, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 159, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 160, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 161, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 164, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 167, in execute
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui/config/images/renaming/[n].png': could not find image. (u'gui/config/images/renaming/d5.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\core.py", line 3094, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 142, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 150, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 153, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 158, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 159, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 160, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 161, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 164, in execute
  File "game/gui/config/screens.rpy", line 167, in execute
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\sl2\sldisplayables.py", line 430, in sl2add
    d = renpy.easy.displayable(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\easy.py", line 110, in displayable
    return renpy.display.image.DynamicImage(d, scope=scope)
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\image.py", line 603, in __init__
    self.find_target(scope)
  File "C:\Users\bradh\Downloads\EcchiSensei-D2223v1.0_FINAL\EcchiSensei-D22+23v1.0_FINAL\renpy\display\image.py", line 684, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'gui/config/images/renaming/[n].png': could not find image. (u'gui/config/images/renaming/d5.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Ecchi Sensei  D22+23 v0.0rc1
Fri Jun 10 20:25:15 2022

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes