KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
And you have a serious understanding problem because its pretty normal to be sure of yourself if you think you are right there. I was wrong, the info was corrected and the topic solved, however, you just try to annoy me further and further just because...what? I remembered something wrong? I even wrote and marked bright red what i thought happend. But why reading if you can just continue being an annoying smartass? Are you that bored?
mate .. you're the one that was being a smartass... I reckon you don't like it when someone says otherwise than what you say..
now you are right, time to finish this ... "conversation"..
do me a favor and jog on mate.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I'm surprised these MTL issues weren't cleaned up? Isn't that what beta/alpha is for? Perhaps other lines were already changed but I'm amazed at how some of these weren't changed. Perhaps BlueCat intends to change them in the merge version?
I think the idea was just to get it out to all supporters as quickly as possible. I'm only partway through D23, but so far the dialogue has been intelligible enough with a little :WeSmart:. The only thing that really made me WTF was one untranslated line, but it seems that was reported during the alpha or beta and got overlooked.

mate .. you're the one that was being a smartass... I reckon you don't like it when someone says otherwise than what you say..
now you are right, time to finish this ... "conversation"..
do me a favor and jog on mate.
Simmer down, she made an honest mistake. Yes, it looks bad when one makes a factual error in a smartass comment. But that doesn't mean they're acting in bad faith...

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I think the idea was just to get it out to all supporters as quickly as possible. I'm only partway through D23, but so far the dialogue has been intelligible enough with a little :WeSmart:. The only thing that really made me WTF was one untranslated line, but it seems that was reported during the alpha or beta and got overlooked.

Simmer down, she made an honest mistake. Yes, it looks bad when one makes a factual error in a smartass comment. But that doesn't mean they're acting in bad faith...
do you need something ?
EDIT : argument/conversation was over not sure why you felt the need to tag me.

Last edited:
Mar 21, 2019
Wait, wasn't this abandoned or am I hallucinating? I was so sure this game had an "Abandoned" tag, unless it recently got removed, then I'm happy. Otherwise I'll have to check my food for drugs.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
I know I have some troubles reading sometimes cause I find so many comments using broken english but .. enlighten me please where in your first comment is this
"I could have sworn" which means "I was sure of it"
please show me... :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
EDIT : if your comment would have been "I think I remember" or somethinig like that , yea sure , but it was not ,
you even added that snarky comment " Have you even played" ...
idk seems like you are crawling up someone's butt about something very minor.

JEER0X

Sep 17, 2019
That's normal, the archives are stupidly named. The W3 file I have (years old) is named EcchiSensei-D2021v1.0-FINAL.zip

It convinced me of nothing, which is why I said "I remain willing..." I wasn't expecting something that would dispel all or even most concerns/criticism/doubt/etc.

It's not surprising that people who had already concluded he's a bad actor aren't impressed. And the shortcomings of the release are pretty minor in the context of the merge. So again, it's not surprising that someone who was already convinced the merge isn't coming thinks it's a complete failure.

I also get the impression the new coder is in over his head, but I never really thought Late was particularly skilled, so...
okay thanks so what dark file do i need 15 or 20

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Uploadhaven you need to wait till the 15 sec countdown then click on it and it should start the download, if anything else happens then you have a virus on your computer that is redirecting you to more virus's.
I guess there was a layer of add redirection on top of the downloader, anyway the dowload ends up in a 404 anyway

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I guess there was a layer of add redirection on top of the downloader, anyway the dowload ends up in a 404 anyway
I downloaded it right after your post so its your computer that is not working as it should or your IP is having problems.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
So in essence there is now L-NTR within the game against the mc? as there was never a conversation where Saki and the MC made an agreement or come to an understanding that Saki would be in a relationship with becky in week 3? Saki dismisses it and says she is only interested and in love with the MC and no one else and not mentioning a threesome should have been the end of it, The game all but constantly tries forcing becky onto you even if you as a player have zero interests in her all throughout the game. I refused everything and yet she is still there in the background corrupting Saki and trying to force a threesome out of her, even Saki told her it's unlikely and becky still pushes for it (especially now she is doing things with Saki making her go behind the mc's back) Sorry but hate becky and hate the way this is being forced down our necks when the majority of things throughout have been choice based. Fuck you becky you scheming bitch :mad: lmao :ROFLMAO:

Been an all round disappointment this update for me to be fair!!
Saki all of a sudden is some big bi/lesbian cheating bitch going behind matso's back with THAT!! FAIR ENOUGH IF SHE WAS HONEST WITH THE MC!!!
Himiko has turned into a crazy bitch that's totally out of character and made her a little unlikable after hearing about her past with the way she treated the Dauniece

Now it's all going to be about the sister and dauneice for the next year or so until it's updated past week 4!!

Last edited:

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
So in essence there is now L-NTR within the game against the mc? as there was never a conversation where Saki and the MC made an agreement or come to an understanding that Saki would be in a relationship with becky in week 3? Saki dismisses it and says she is only interested and in love with the MC and no one else and not mentioning a threesome should have been the end of it, The game all but constantly tries forcing becky onto you even if you as a player have zero interests in her all throughout the game. I refused everything and yet she is still there in the background corrupting Saki and trying to force a threesome out of her, even Saki told her it's unlikely and becky still pushes for it (especially now she is doing things with Saki making her go behind the mc's back) Sorry but hate becky and hate the way this is being forced down our necks when the majority of things throughout have been choice based. Fuck you becky you scheming bitch :mad: lmao :ROFLMAO:

Been an all round disappointment this update for me to be fair!!
Saki all of a sudden is some big bi/lesbian cheating bitch going behind matso's back with THAT!! FAIR ENOUGH IF SHE WAS HONEST WITH THE MC!!!
Himiko has turned into a crazy bitch that's totally out of character and made her a little unlikable after hearing about her past with the way she treated the Dauniece

Now it's all going to be about the sister and dauneice for the next year or so until it's updated past week 4!!
the scene with Saki and Becky annoyed me as well since I've said clearly that I don't her to do anything with any girls...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hehe, then you two may be in for more annoyance...remember himikos thoughts after yuki spoke up...it was either a wrong MTL or she really thought about getting a step further than yuki suggested and tries to become the daunieces girlfriend ^^
I really hope so...of course i'd allow it there again, and if they both like to swing both ways it would be much less complicated to bring these 2 daughters together, even with himikos obsession...then setting up mao with puddingmon rikka would finish the hattrick and could not only bring the daughters together, but also open their mind to the idea of sharing daddy with other girls...it would be less of an impact if the daughters started the idea of having threesomes/orgies than if daddy some day comes out with "well, i fucked half of the town by now and i hope you support me in getting the other half as well" ^^

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Hehe, then you two may be in for more annoyance...remember himikos thoughts after yuki spoke up...it was either a wrong MTL or she really thought about getting a step further than yuki suggested and tries to become the daunieces girlfriend ^^
I really hope so...of course i'd allow it there again, and if they both like to swing both ways it would be much less complicated to bring these 2 daughters together, even with himikos obsession...then setting up mao with puddingmon rikka would finish the hattrick and could not only bring the daughters together, but also open their mind to the idea of sharing daddy with other girls...it would be less of an impact if the daughters started the idea of having threesomes/orgies than if daddy some day comes out with "well, i fucked half of the town by now and i hope you support me in getting the other half as well" ^^
I think that was more of a wrong translation, I perceived that situation as Himiko becoming friendly with daunice.
I could be wrong, not saying it's not an option, but that's how I perceived it.

Reactions: baloneysammich
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes