baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
so i am running into an issue with downloaded week 3 supposed to be Week 3 - Days 15-21 but when i downloaded the Torrent as well as the mega link its day 20-21 in fact all links to week 3 are wrong and some are broken
That's normal, the archives are stupidly named. The W3 file I have (years old) is named EcchiSensei-D2021v1.0-FINAL.zip

So after two years of excuses, pr spins and made up deadlines, one broken update is enough to convince you that bluecat is a good developer with integrity.
It convinced me of nothing, which is why I said "I remain willing..." I wasn't expecting something that would dispel all or even most concerns/criticism/doubt/etc.

It's not surprising that people who had already concluded he's a bad actor aren't impressed. And the shortcomings of the release are pretty minor in the context of the merge. So again, it's not surprising that someone who was already convinced the merge isn't coming thinks it's a complete failure.

I also get the impression the new coder is in over his head, but I never really thought Late was particularly skilled, so...

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
is this game even worth downloading a 100 000 separate 10 gb files?
It will depend on what you are looking for (plot protected virgins cough cough), but the first playthrough can be satisfying if you are not very picky. If you can ignore the annoyances its pretty solid.
Turning of my personal opinion filter I would say its not worth

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The name changer seems to be broken, any fix patch?
Don't think so. Easiest solution is to use the console. Variable for MC is mcm. Wife: waifu. Daughters: d1, d2, etc.
One thing I know that doesn't fix is contact names in the phone.

Maybe you could create a patch using those variables, not sure.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Damn this thread is popping off again on comments lol

So having played it, the phone bug was pretty annoy lucky for the guy that posted a way to fix it which worked. The MTL was interesting because there were still obviously issues every now and then, even words that were just completely wrong but you would get the jist of what word was supposed to be there.

I'm surprised these MTL issues weren't cleaned up? Isn't that what beta/alpha is for? Perhaps other lines were already changed but I'm amazed at how some of these weren't changed. Perhaps BlueCat intends to change them in the merge version? (Can we get confirmation on this?). Same with the phone bug how wasn't this fixed before being pushed out? Couldn't Latecomer fix this?

Other than that update seemed fine, should've come sooner but not like we can control that. Thought it was hilarious that the movie scene? had the bluecat with money and someone trying to take it.

leking7168

Apr 26, 2021
Don't think so. Easiest solution is to use the console. Variable for MC is mcm. Wife: waifu. Daughters: d1, d2, etc.
One thing I know that doesn't fix is contact names in the phone.

Maybe you could create a patch using those variables, not sure.
thx , got it fixed

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Can our MC fuck himiko yet ??? She is the one out of all the three daughters that would do it in a heartbeat from the very beginning!! So I don't know why bluecat is stalling things with her when she is probably one of the most anticipated lewd defloration sex scenes in the game.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Have you even played week1?
You can fuck all your daughters except for yuki (at least not in the main game) practically since then...wait, no, maos first scene was on day8, so week 2 for her, but the others afer 3-5 days ingame...

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
You can fuck all your daughters except for yuki (at least not in the main game) practically since then...wait, no, maos first scene was on day8, so week 2 for her, but the others afer 3-5 days ingame...
have you even played the game?
Himiko has not had intercourse with MC...
she's done a lot of things .. but penetration is not one of them...
EDIT : BoltonGuy35 , this last update is focused on the sister and her daughter, we find out some interesting stuff about them.
and Himiko has not had a penetration scene yet.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
The mc fucks Mao at the end of day 7 beginning of day 8, He fucks saki in week two...
So please reference where the MC fucks himiko?? I will wait....

Reactions: baloneysammich

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
The mc fucks Mao at the end of day 7 beginning of day 8, He fucks saki in week two...
So please reference where the MC fucks himiko?? I will wait....
he doesn''t =))
he might be confusing this game with another one.. don't know which one though.
but yea, MC doesn't have a scene with Himiko involving vaginal penetration.
EDIT : Fair warning, I believe that this week , week 4 will be mostly focused on Sis and her daughter.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
have you even played the game?
Himiko has not had intercourse with MC...
she's done a lot of things .. but penetration is not one of them...
EDIT : BoltonGuy35 , this last update is focused on the sister and her daughter, we find out some interesting stuff about them.
and Himiko has not had a penetration scene yet.
Okay thanks for the feedback, I have started from the beginning as it's been a while since I played, I have downloaded all the content again and not come to 22-23 yet.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Been awhile since I played the whole story, but pretty sure Yuki doesnt have a fuck scene main game or not. There's one where the MC cums on her in her sleep, but fucks her no. But like other says and they are correct Himiko also has no scene.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
he doesn''t =))
EDIT : Fair warning, I believe that this week , week 4 will be mostly focused on Sis and her daughter.
"he" is a "she" and i didnt confuse the game. There was a bathroom scene and i could have sworn they had sex there...however, maybe my brain tricked me after searching for the infos under 3 year old dust ^^
Whatever, its not like i care about penetration at all ^^

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
"he" is a "she" and i didnt confuse the game. There was a bathroom scene and i could have sworn they had sex there...however, maybe my brain tricked me after searching for the infos under 3 year old dust ^^
whatever then , how about not giving wrong/false information :D
how about that?
just saying..

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
Maybe my english is insufficient, but "i could have sworn" means in my language "i was sure of it". I never intentional give false information without cops in the room.
I know I have some troubles reading sometimes cause I find so many comments using broken english but .. enlighten me please where in your first comment is this
"I could have sworn" which means "I was sure of it"
please show me... :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm:
EDIT : if your comment would have been "I think I remember" or somethinig like that , yea sure , but it was not ,
you even added that snarky comment " Have you even played" ...

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I see why how much you struggle there, because i answered your post, not mine...
he doesn''t =))
whatever then , how about not giving wrong/false information :D
how about that?
just saying..
Maybe my english is insufficient, but "i could have sworn" means in my language "i was sure of it". I never intentional give false information without cops in the room.
I hope that helped your reading problem.
But if you still wanna try to annoy me, just because i remembered a single detail in a game with 3 weeks, long days and many standalones from years ago wrong then have fun, but do it without me ^^

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
I see why how much you struggle there, because i answered your post, not mine...

I hope that helped your reading problem.
But if you still wanna try to annoy me, just because i remembered a single detail in a game with 3 weeks, long days and many standalones from years ago wrong then have fun, but do it without me ^^
I see you have serious reading/comprehension problems
in your first post you didn't mentioned anything .. just that
"Have you even played the game" and was so sure of yourself...
even though it never happened, you treated your opinion as a fact and even went to make fun /talk down to others ..
now please stop embaressing yourself and move on.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
And you have a serious understanding problem because its pretty normal to be sure of yourself if you think you are right there. I was wrong, the info was corrected and the topic solved, however, you just try to annoy me further and further just because...what? I remembered something wrong? I even wrote and marked bright red what i thought happend. But why reading if you can just continue being an annoying smartass? Are you that bored?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes