RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
for the first week full version link :
mega wont let download such large file
nopy is down
and uploadwhatever doesn't provide the zip but wants me to download a .exe and to run it to get the "real download link" which I find more than weird

kaken

Oct 12, 2017
This update sucks. I think most of team run away from project, no updates with daughters, poorly scenes, empty renders. Smell fishy

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
BC talked about the galleries in the (not paywalled).

I don't care about galleries though, so I don't even understand the distinction he makes between the "Gallery" and the "Scene Gallery".
"gallery" for a collection of extra pictures not in the game that you usually earn or find in game in some way
(Frankly a waste of dev time and energy and always stupid; I'm looking at you MRDotz)
"scene gallery" what everyone really want when they ask for a galley, a collection of all of the sex scenes in the game so that one can view them without replaying the whole game
(really just exists so that people can install a mod to unlock everything and see what they may have missed.)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
for the first week full version link :
mega wont let download such large file
nopy is down
and uploadwhatever doesn't provide the zip but wants me to download a .exe and to run it to get the "real download link" which I find more than weird
Uploadhaven you need to wait till the 15 sec countdown then click on it and it should start the download, if anything else happens then you have a virus on your computer that is redirecting you to more virus's.

Diamondsan45

Jul 9, 2018
How is he going to label this the Final version when he hasn't even done a public test? I can't even change names without getting an error screen.
Hi,
Yeah this doesn't feel like a final version at all...

Another bad thing : the character stats
This is disabled in game but I was curious so I check : the variables are still updated, but the result is meh.
I tried with a save or a fresh game. For example this is before and after sex with wife :

Stats.PNG
(For clarification : the value is now a string "+1" instead of a counter)

Not very good, I fear that may mean a replay of this update in the future (or a disappearence of this feature)

Regards,
-Diamondsan45

• Thinking Face
Reactions: monk_56

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Name one.
LabRats2 is pretty good once you get the mechanics going
Degrees of Lewdity is the single best and almost only text based/minimal graphic Hgame I play
Harem Hotel & Public Sex Life were two of this first games I got into on this site.

A sandbox isn't inherently bad, an empty sandbox is bad, and thus when you look at a sandbox early in development it seems bad, but you can only really tell if it will be bad once there is enough content.

Like, especially if they have one of those "everyone moves around all day and different events will trigger at each time/location"
gimicks, as long as there are enough interactions that you can hit "something" at almost any given location, you won't care that you didn't hit a specific thing. Granted with a linear story you will always hit the eventuality of "I'm looking for this very specific interaction" so in-game guides are also usually a must.

Joeshmoelb

Jul 14, 2017
Literally decided to delete my folder last week with this game and all my saves because there were no updates for so long.:eek::eek:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Not very good, I fear that may mean a replay of this update in the future
Pretty sure that was the plan regardless. It's important to keep in mind that new content wasn't intended to be released before the merge. Since the merge isn't complete, this can't be a true final product.

Also, the function calls that result in the issue are the same as they always were:

$ charinfo("Hiroko","sex","sex_in","+1")

It's the function itself that changed. Since the info isn't even being used and this isn't a final product, it's not surprising they didn't address the issue.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
LabRats2 is milking the success it got with LabRats, which wasnt a sandbox and its the game that got him recognition.

LabRats2 sucks
Having never played LabRats1
The game won me over with it's own merits.
Granted playing the mod version is pretty much required

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
The shitshow caused by the 18-month old "new" update, is almost as hilarious as the shitshow of no release for 2 years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
I was wondering if BC could damage his product any more than he has, but even I couldn't have imagined this :FacePalm:

Reactions: nouseguy

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The shitshow caused by the 18-month old "new" update, is almost as hilarious as the shitshow of no release for 2 years :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.
I was wondering if BC could damage his product any more than he has, but even I couldn't have imagined this :FacePalm:
Unwarranted expectations for the release lead to outrage and disappointment?

• Angry
Reactions: huge43 and Dextero

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Having never played LabRats1
The game won me over with it's own merits.
Granted playing the mod version is pretty much required
Yeah, well, i was one of the first ones that tried his product, LabRats, when he was just starting, loved it, and then he went and created LarbRats2, milking the success of the first one.

Not cool for those of us that loved the first one, and yeah, i know the mod helps, but any "review" should be maded for the original product, which SUCKS

So yeah, not a good example of a good sandbox game when it literally needs a mod to be played/enjoyed

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Then you just don't know how to play it.
Once you figure out how to make money its a great text base sex game.
Its not just the money, its all the juggling between the two stats that goes up and down, honestly, if i wanted to play a game with stat juggling, i wouldnt play any of these games, and thats where sandbox games suck.

I want story and i want lewd scenes, i am not here for "mechanics", i have AAA games for that that are much better and entertaining.

Sandbox adult games are not entertaining, they are just annoying, like LabRats 2 is

I dont want to manage stats, money, time of day and all that crap, because honestly the Devs of these kind of games suck at making that entertaining, not to mention all that crap completely kills the immersion in the story, which is what i want

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
why can't i play it on joiplay? in vain i downloaded from week 1 to week 3 :(

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes