May 15, 2022
Even with a new name, you still bring the receipts no one will learn from sadly. the update was clearly rushed, yet it still has the intended result of bringing life back to this lurching project. More power to BC and those champing at the bit for more.
I'd post with my main account but I don't have the privilege to post. I'll admit, I was excited to play the update, but in the 2 years between updates I've played much better VN's. Now when I played it I was bored. I tried reading for about 20 minutes but eventually I just hit Ctrl to try to find interesting parts but could not gain any interest in it. I did finish it but its allure has worn off.

Reactions: hcguy and Wolfen5

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
my5tyfixx, just a quick tho lad, in your save, are you cheating on tomoe with the mother? And there was also another choice regarding being submissive to that young red hair?
no cheating on tomoe
i guess u mean aki sir...iif i remember correctly the scene is splitted.in 2-3 choices. smt. like `lets play her game and later turning the tides driving the alpha romeo`...guess i went that road mate

Last edited:
Reactions: Zeke Brandon

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...the commercial break in the cinema looked like the autobiographic summary of the past 2 years in bluecats life...

However, i forgot how annoying the original names were...i just wanted to see if the mtl would be acceptable so i didnt bother to get the phone fucked up and decided against importing a savegame. Looks like the translation script ignores every line with a % because they all stayed german ^^

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
I have been thinking about why this update was not very good in my eyes. we have been building up characters over time then in this ep he brings in mc's sister hitomi and daughter ai. Granted they were foreshadowed in the previous ep but, there are more things to be done with existing characters; himiko needs her flower plucked, as does kaede the neighbor girl, not to mention something a little better that an oral deposition of masturbation for our little kasumi and hanabi. not to mention yui she looked just tacked on... Crazy nurse, chiaki and haruka still need that promised 4 way (haruka is one of my favorites)

the more I think about it the worse this looks, I am going to try to believe this wasn't just a "throw together" to prevent the dreaded "abandoned" tag to keep the cash flowing.

one other thing bothers me,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean if its their choice ok, but trying to be a "good girl" ......

Last edited:

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Was suitably surprised when the update popped up, as I'm sure everyone was, so then I realised I had zero clue wtf what happened last time I played and what the hell save I should be using.

So I go through all the hassle of getting week 1&2 working again and skim through all over again, finally reaching week 3.
At this point it comes down to a pain of downloading a playing small chunks of game (some of which may or may not be linked?) and think fuck this shit I'll just wait for the full week 3.

And the irony here is that I now remember that this was the exact same decision I'd made 2 years ago ... that I'd wait for the full week 3 before continuing ... so I've just literally done the exact thing I did 2 years ago without any step forward :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

P.S. Is the 20-21 download actually week 3, or is it really only days 20 & 21?

Reactions: Sexyman2000

AZAZEEL

Jun 3, 2017
The dark mind patch is compatible with the earlier episodes? If no do I have to look for other patches or are there already included in the files of the previous episodes?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Was suitably surprised when the update popped up, as I'm sure everyone was, so then I realised I had zero clue wtf what happened last time I played and what the hell save I should be using.

So I go through all the hassle of getting week 1&2 working again and skim through all over again, finally reaching week 3.
At this point it comes down to a pain of downloading a playing small chunks of game (some of which may or may not be linked?) and think fuck this shit I'll just wait for the full week 3.

And the irony here is that I now remember that this was the exact same decision I'd made 2 years ago ... that I'd wait for the full week 3 before continuing ... so I've just literally done the exact thing I did 2 years ago without any step forward :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

P.S. Is the 20-21 download actually week 3, or is it really only days 20 & 21?
Isn't there a full download of week 3 (days 15-21)? Then you download 22 - 23? I still haven't played the update but are the previous save compatible, I saw report of numerous bug and don't know what is exactly the state of the update.

gmnbf

Feb 16, 2021
One of the earliest hentai game I download in this site

I always remember it fondly and always have special place in my heart

After playing a shitton other games past 2-3years and comeback to this with new update, I can only see the bads with this game

OK model, crap others (Music, sfx, plot, jankyness)

Guess my memories fail me

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Isn't there a full download of week 3 (days 15-21)? Then you download 22 - 23? I still haven't played the update but are the previous save compatible, I saw report of numerous bug and don't know what is exactly the state of the update.
There's a 15-21 section on the front page, but the links (that still work) just give you the 20-21 download.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes