brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
BC talked about the galleries in the (not paywalled).

I don't care about galleries though, so I don't even understand the distinction he makes between the "Gallery" and the "Scene Gallery".

In case there was any confusion, all that file does is enable the console.

That said, did a corresponding .rpyc file get generated? If so, I don't know what could be the problem.* If not, best guess is you put the file in the wrong place.

* Unless you're using a non-qwerty keymap like me. That can prevent Shift+O from opening the console.
Alright, now I'm starting to figure it out. I just changed the False to True in line 108, and i got the console to open with Shift+O, but now when I try to paste the code as soon as I right click it exits out of the console.

Zeke Brandon

May 16, 2018
my5tyfixx, just a quick tho lad, in your save, are you cheating on tomoe with the mother? And there was also another choice regarding being submissive to that young red hair?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Not even going to bother with this anymore, 2 years for a 2 day update and 2 more years for the next update.

No thanks.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
This was not a great update. So many bugs, you can't use your previous saves or else every time you get a text an error occurs and you completely miss the texts, none of the other things work and if you try to change characters names it crashes, quite a few bits of the update weren't even translated, EVEN WHEN IT'S MTL. The whole update was a train wreck. The engrish was actually, somehow even worse than when it was manually translated(what we got in here must have been the MTL hook fine tuned by someone that actually natively speaks english because that level of english was NOT present in the MTL version). It was a dumpster fire and I'm not trying to be mean, but it just makes me wonder what the hell bluecat has actually been doing all the time?

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Week 1 - Days 1-7 Final
Light Compressed (4.3GB) MEGA
Week 1 - Final

Ok either my Download of the MEGA is broken or both MEGA and DMP is broken because I'm still getting Script Error unless I'm doing something wrong. It all happens when the Phone scene happen.

Unglued

Jun 28, 2021
Day 15 - 21 has me download day 20+21. Is there a different link? Even the compressed looks like it's 20+21.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
no really i want to hear how the game can go faster without someone crying about how people will give money to support the person or persons to make the game.
The programmer(s) could actually study Python and Ren'py, because it seems like they're just "making it up as they go." Nothing wrong with that in general, but it's just not suited for a project of this scope. The fact the game is on its second merge-rework is pretty good evidence of this.

Given the delay, anything less than a phenomenal code quality improvement in the merge would be inexcusable. If for no other reason than it would largely invalidate one purpose of the merge (a stable codebase going forward). I have only very little insight into development, but none of it gives me reason to be particularly hopeful.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes