Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
From what I understand, there is info on the phone texting issue in the Patreon d/l post for 22-23, but I'm not subbed. Which is fair, make no mistake. I would like to know if there is some sort of explanation for it though and what sort of solution there is, if any, for me.

Reactions: Macgamer

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
So, any fix for the name change problem?
Looks like user jaredh72 may have found a fix:
Looking into it when I got the issue myself, the issue is with the renaming images (you might have to use UnRen to access them) in the file path game->gui->config->images->renaming. The game is looking for "d5" but the image is named as "ai". If you change the file name it fixes the error. There's another one though, as it's looking for a picture named "dick" after that (for the nickname for it tied to Saki), but I'm not seeing one. As a temporary fix, I just copied the "mcm" file for Matsu to another folder, renamed it as "dick", and then put it back into the renaming folder. I was able to bring up renaming without errors after that.
Aside from that, a common workaround is to change the names through the console.

what sort of solution there is, if any, for me.
There were a few workarounds shared here, this is the one I used.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...not installing the incest patch?
Other than this i honestly dont know, i dont remember irrelevant choices after i picked the relevant one for me ^^

Reactions: incest lover m/s

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Is there a way to avoid mc's sex with his daughter?
1, Don't instal the dm patch. which i don't recommend you'll miss out on alot of content

2, Much better option config the patch and disable father & daughter in the kink options menu or disable w/e kinks you don't like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys! I'm willing to give this thing a try and it's damn huge.

Just for clarification, as the FAQ doesn't give this away and browsing several pages here don't either:
I download everything from day 1 to day 23 and unpack the good stuff into the same directory, then add the Dark-Patch and I have finally a full game?
Or do I have to install every week for itself with the Dark Patch to unpack in every directory and then port savegames back and forth?

Help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks guys!

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hi guys! I'm willing to give this thing a try and it's damn huge.

Just for clarification, as the FAQ doesn't give this away and browsing several pages here don't either:
I download everything from day 1 to day 23 and unpack the good stuff into the same directory, then add the Dark-Patch and I have finally a full game?
Or do I have to install every week for itself with the Dark Patch to unpack in every directory and then port save games back and forth?

Currently, each week is a standalone game. So grab the lightly compressed week 1 and the dark mind patch from the previous versions link at Lewdpatcher and play that week. You will create a save that will carry over at some point and I can't remember how that works.

Then, grab the week 2 files and unpack them in a different folder, do not overwrite the week 1 folder as it will just cause errors. Also the dark mind patch as above. Play that week and create the carryover save.

Grab the week 3 files, cryptically named day 20-21 instead of day 15 - 21, but it has the full week and the corresponding dark mind patch as above and put it in another new folder, not overwriting any of the existing files and play that week.

Finally, grab day 22-23 and the dark mind patch, no longer in the previous versions section of Lewdpatcher and install in another new folder and play the most recent release of the next 2 days.

Always match the name of the dark mind patch with the name of the full week download if you intend on having all the dark mind content. When you launch the game you will need to enable the dark mind patch and when done correctly, the opening splash image will change to reflect that.

Good Luck

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Currently, each week is a standalone game. So grab the lightly compressed week 1 and the dark mind patch from the previous versions link at Lewdpatcher and play that week. You will create a save that will carry over at some point and I can't remember how that works.

Then, grab the week 2 files and unpack them in a different folder, do not overwrite the week 1 folder as it will just cause errors. Also the dark mind patch as above. Play that week and create the carryover save.

Grab the week 3 files, cryptically named day 20-21 instead of day 15 - 21, but it has the full week and the corresponding dark mind patch as above and put it in another new folder, not overwriting any of the existing files and play that week.

Finally, grab day 22-23 and the dark mind patch, no longer in the previous versions section of Lewdpatcher and install in another new folder and play the most recent release of the next 2 days.

Always match the name of the dark mind patch with the name of the full week download if you intend on having all the dark mind content. When you launch the game you will need to enable the dark mind patch and when done correctly, the opening splash image will change to reflect that.

Good Luck
Thanks for helping out! Appreciate your detailed statement!

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Or do I have to install every week for itself with the Dark Patch to unpack in every directory and then port savegames back and forth?

Each is standalone with its own DM patch, save games should auto detect (mine did) between "games/Chapters/weeks" or w/e you wanna call them

Honestly this question is asked so much it should just be in the OP at this point

AlfredLeM

Sep 15, 2020

Good Luck
Thank you ! And what about the saves ? Because everytime I launch a new week, there is no save stored. So I have to create a new one for each standalone week.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Thank you ! And what about the saves ? Because everytime I launch a new week, there is no save stored. So I have to create a new one for each standalone week.

should've auto detected but if not just go into the /game folder and copy the save folder and paste it into the /game folder for the next week

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Each is standalone with its own DM patch, save games should auto detect (mine did) between "games/Chapters/weeks" or w/e you wanna call them

Honestly this question is asked so much it should just be in the OP at this point
Yeah, I won't mind some information about how to handle things in the original posts of several games here as it's not always the same way and you can only do some try and error until it may work...
I've speedread about the first 30-40 pages of this thread and then clicked around some more pages in between hoping for some lucky hit with a guide, but thankfully you guys are helping out, I highly appreciate that!

About the DM-Patches: I figured there is one for week one, one for week two and three for week three (I guess those three have to be transferred to the standalone week 3 all together?) and the final one for the newest episode...

So I'll try this now and I just hope it will work this way.

Big thanks to you for helping out aswell!

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
About the DM-Patches: I figured there is one for week one, one for week two and three for week three (I guess those three have to be transferred to the standalone week 3 all together?) and the final one for the newest episode...

So I'll try this now and I just hope it will work this way.

Big thanks to you for helping out aswell!
No just use the DM patch per game so DM patch week 1 final for game "week 1 final" for week 2 "days 8-14" only add the "days 8-14" Dm patch on lewdpatch click "show previous versions" and pick the right one thats matches up with the game version. so even in "week 3" you are only using the patch that goes with that version don't add the other patches

every "version/week" of the game is treated as a completely different game don't merge files ever or patches aside from copy/pasting save game to new version if it doesn't auto detect your saves

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
"he" is a "she" and i didnt confuse the game. There was a bathroom scene and i could have sworn they had sex there...however, maybe my brain tricked me after searching for the infos under 3 year old dust ^^
Whatever, its not like i care about penetration at all ^^
It's okk , I am basically more excited for two woman mc impregnated. One was mc's sister and one was, Damn I don't even remember her name. :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes