AlfredLeM

Sep 15, 2020
should've auto detected but if not just go into the /game folder and copy the save folder and paste it into the /game folder for the next week
Thanks !

I found out why the Week2 game didn't detect my Week1 save :
I'm on Windows, and the default save folder of the Week1 game is in:
<C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ecchi Sensei>
Whereas the default save folder of the Week2 game is in:
<C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ecchi_Sensei>.
I don't know if it's normal or not (my Week1 and Week2 are DM patched)

Moreover, i got another folder :
<C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Ecchi Sensei 2019>

Anyone here could explain why there are 3 different folders ?

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
every "version/week" of the game is treated as a completely different game don't merge files ever or patches aside from copy/pasting save game to new version if it doesn't auto detect your saves
Thanks to your reply I got this, every week is a standalone
Week 1 day 1-7
Week 2 day 8-14
Week 3 day 15-21

Regarding the DM-patches:
There is one for "week one final", another one for "day 8-14 final release", these two obviously match week one and two.
As for week 3 there is no version with day 15-21, there are three final versions "15-17 final", "18+19 final" and "20+21 final", but, as stated, no version that covers the whole week. Am I able to combine those three, extracting them in week 3 and go for it? Otherwise I will not be able to play, as there is nowhere a single file for week 3 listed...

Thanks again, sorry for asking so many questions.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
but, as stated, no version that covers the whole week. Am I able to combine those three, extracting them in week 3 and go for it? Otherwise I will not be able to play, as there is nowhere a single file for week 3 listed...

oh no, week 3 is just wrongly/ badly named if you look at the name of "week 3" its actually named "EcchiSensei-D2021v1.0-FINAL" you want the Dm patch named "Day 20 + 21 Final"

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
oh no, week 3 is just wrongly/ badly named if you look at the name of "week 3" its actually named "EcchiSensei-D2021v1.0-FINAL" you want the Dm patch named "Day 20 + 21 Final"
Thanks man! That's something you can't know without explanation as it goes against everything that's written down and it's really not relatable from the files names... Guess I'll install week 3 again, I gladly didn't delete any of the zip-files.

Reactions: notBatman747

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
banner.png

So since Lain has been MIA i decided to try to make my own mod in her place, for week 2 (days 8 - 14) scene walkthrough

Ecchi Sensei Scene walkthrough/improvements + Route selection [Days 8-14]

Features:
Allows you to do both scenes at the pool
Allows you to view Tara's bathroom scene without consequences (game treats it like you never saw it)
Allows you to view Himikos Dom or sub route (without changing your current route)

This is my first attempt at modding if a expereinced coder happens to view the code or notices anything feel free to message me or post in my thread about improvements or tips

If i missed other scenes that could be missed please let me know.

Last edited:

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
How do I change character paths? The game told me I could change it somewhere but I couldn't find it.
don't think you can Lol there isn't really any routes either besides "yes sex with" and " no i don't want sex with"

the only route i know is with himiko and thats just dom/sub and that only just changes line of texts during scenes nothing else afaik

Which route where you trying to change?

Last edited:

_Red_Dragon_

May 31, 2020
don't think you can Lol there isn't really any routes either besides "yes sex with" and " no i don't want sex with"

the only route i know is with himiko and thats just dom/sub and that only just changes line of texts during scenes nothing else afaik

Which route where you trying to change?
Ahhh, before the roof blowjob scene with Fuyu, the first sexual interaction with her IIRC, the game says: "Hint: There are many choices in the upcoming scenes with Fuyu. This is also the first time in the game in which you get to pick a "Character route". Almost every woman in the game has different character routes that you can take. Depending on the route you choose, different things will happen and the characters will act differently. You can switch between unlocked character routes in the database." and then if you're rough with her on the roof it says "you are now on Fuyu's corruption route"... I cant seem to find a database though, and you said that you only remember Himiko having a route... so is this just a lie from the game or...? and where is the database if it exists? do the two different routes with fuyu change anything? (corruption/the other one isnt named I dont think)

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
You can switch between unlocked character routes in the database." and then if you're rough with her on the roof it says "you are now on Fuyu's corruption route"... I cant seem to find a database though, and you said that you only remember Himiko having a route... so is this just a lie from the game or...? and where is the database if it exists? do the two different routes with fuyu change anything? (corruption/the other one isnt named I dont think)
its a feature that actually hasn't been added yet, if you click the "id card" on the top menu and find her name click it to view her bio then at the bottom left there a line with a dot on it brings up the "routes/sex" page but clicking route doesn't do anything

and outside of a few scenes in week 1 with her the "route" makes no difference its never mentioned agian (maybe in long way in the future it will) but it doesn't now theres no flags for routes in week 2 or 3 (I've been through all days scripts) only flag that comes up for her during her scenes is the the one for the nickname (when you tell her what to call you)

but if you want to change it to future proof yourself

Open consoles and type (enter one at a time)

For love route
Code:
d4d3 = True
d4d4 = False

For corruption
Code:
d4d3 = False
d4d4 = True

_Red_Dragon_

May 31, 2020
its a feature that actually hasn't been added yet, if you click the "id card" on the top menu and find her name click it to view her bio then at the bottom left there a line with a dot on it brings up the "routes/sex" page but clicking route doesn't do anything

and outside of a few scenes in week 1 with her the "route" makes no difference its never mentioned agian (maybe in long way in the future it will) but it doesn't now theres no flags for routes in week 2 or 3 (I've been through all days scripts) only flag that comes up for her during her scenes is the the one for the nickname (when you tell her what to call you)

but if you want to change it to future proof yourself

Open consoles and type (enter one at a time)

For love route
Code:
d4d3 = True
d4d4 = False

For corruption
Code:
d4d3 = False
d4d4 = True
Huh. Ok thanks for all the effort you went through to check. Thought there would be more to it. Not sure why that's written as if everything has already been added.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Not sure why that's written as if everything has already been added.
the goal of the game is to be 365 days (a full year) so the idea is to add all that stuff now so they don't have to come back later and redo it. might be coming in the month merge whenever that comes

_Red_Dragon_

May 31, 2020
the goal of the game is to be 365 days (a full year) so the idea is to add all that stuff now so they don't have to come back later and redo it. might be coming in the month merge whenever that comes
Damn, sounds extremely ambitious for a game that's 4 years old and has yet to finish the first month. The game is really good so far though, and I've yet to finish the first week.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul
Jun 6, 2022
Fuzzyxwuzzy
Thanks to your reply I got this, every week is a standalone
Week 1 day 1-7
Week 2 day 8-14
Week 3 day 15-21

Regarding the DM-patches:
There is one for "week one final", another one for "day 8-14 final release", these two obviously match week one and two.
As for week 3 there is no version with day 15-21, there are three final versions "15-17 final", "18+19 final" and "20+21 final", but, as stated, no version that covers the whole week. Am I able to combine those three, extracting them in week 3 and go for it? Otherwise I will not be able to play, as there is nowhere a single file for week 3 listed...

So yes, you need to download the previous weeks, as the newest update only has day 22-23

Reactions: eltharion83

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Damn, sounds extremely ambitious for a game that's 4 years old and has yet to finish the first month. The game is really good so far though, and I've yet to finish the first week.
ya its very ambitious Lol, but the first "Month" the game starts in the second week of the month so the first "month" is only 3 weeks so when the month merger comes it will be weeks 1-3

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Mostly JC as far as that stuff goes. The majority of the girls in the game are JK, second most is JC and the rest are adults.
There was talk of enabling the youngest and her friend, you'd of course need the Dark Mind patch and I think even a specific setting. Started talking about it before the BAD TIMES arrived. As of now I think there's one scene where he kind of messes with the youngest as she sleeps.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
i am just starting on week 1 dm but it seems broken missing image's help? images 1,2 and 7 i turned it off after that

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes