Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
was this game not abandoned?
It received some emergency revival in the form of two days of content, which apparently were made ages ago, with only translation missing. But as the corpse was already two years old, it is still questionable whether the game will live on. And what comes to the merging pieces together, I find it very unlikely to happen. They had two years time to do it and no much progress was done in that time.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys.
This is a content-question for those who have played allready. I've played through week one and I'm in the middle of day8.
So please read only if I don't spoiler anything for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
Hi guys.
This is a content-question for those who have played allready. I've played through week one and I'm in the middle of day8.
So please read only if I don't spoiler anything for you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Week 2 starts with a sex scene with Mao, did you install the dark mind patch for week 2?

Reactions: eltharion83

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Week 2 starts with a sex scene with Mao, did you install the dark mind patch for week 2?
Yes, I did so, but the week didn't start with this scene, it started after MC got up after sleeping... Something seems to be off...

Edit: Guess I got the error: I saved the game at the White screen with all the girls, after saving it at week one while they're still going at it I seem to get the scene now. Hopefully this may help someone else in the future.

Thanks for helping out so fast, HansDampf, I highly appreciate it!

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
so none care's about missing image's or what?
Hi,
I'm not that familiar with the coding of these games, but when there's something missing you should receive some sort of error-mesage. It would be best if you'd just screen it and post it here, so people may directly be able to help you.

As for the problem in general: I've downloaded and played week one just on Saturday, I assume you've also started with week one? You don't even provide this information, so nobody is able to really help you as of now.

I can say two things so far:
1) For week one: I used the torrent-link to download the 16gigs in one rush, there is no mistake in these files, maybe if nothing helps you should try this too.
2) I've read somewhere while speedreading that you should use 7zip for unpacking the files as the use of other tools may lead to some errors, potentially missing images is one of them, but that's a wild guess from my side.

Please add some information on which others may be able to access the problem.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Hi,
I'm not that familiar with the coding of these games, but when there's something missing you should receive some sort of error-mesage. It would be best if you'd just screen it and post it here, so people may directly be able to help you.

As for the problem in general: I've downloaded and played week one just on Saturday, I assume you've also started with week one? You don't even provide this information, so nobody is able to really help you as of now.

I can say two things so far:
1) For week one: I used the torrent-link to download the 16gigs in one rush, there is no mistake in these files, maybe if nothing helps you should try this too.
2) I've read somewhere while speedreading that you should use 7zip for unpacking the files as the use of other tools may lead to some errors, potentially missing images is one of them, but that's a wild guess from my side.

Please add some information on which others may be able to access the problem.
i used that to the torrent ive been using breezip i just did it with 7zip but same outcome 1655862055388.png also i get 1655863041715.png but i used week 1 final help?

Last edited:

patriarchy1

Feb 24, 2020
I keep getting this error, anyone knows what do? Edit: Happens on day 22+23 when the MC gets home and starts dicking around with his phone.

Last edited:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I know it's not what you want to hear, but the problem is on your end. It was very common for people to get image errors when using the DM patch. The standard advice is to start from scratch because you probably installed the patch wrong.

Only other possibility I can think of is an issue with one of the archives. What version of the main game did you download? I have the official light compressed archive, named "EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed.zip". The SHA-256 checksum* is
4C788499131FD5696C0A59278DB09B7FE9C27AB4200465313641EB603AB6B17D
The SHA-256 checksum of the DM patch archive I have (named "EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch.zip") is
F132A42E36B9127879A0FBCC282348A00031E0E0B47F4A0EB0F58993CB1FEDE4

I get a warning (Headers error) when extracting the DM patch with 7-zip but it is not something to worry about.

* If you have a recent version of 7-zip installed, you can calculate the checksum like this: sha.png

I keep getting this error, anyone knows what do?
I recommend this fix by TanusMorken.

Note, it may cause an error the first time you start the game with it. Did for me anyway. Just quit and re-launch.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
I know it's not what you want to hear, but the problem is on your end. It was very common for people to get image errors when using the DM patch. The standard advice is to start from scratch because you probably installed the patch wrong.

Only other possibility I can think of is an issue with one of the archives. What version of the main game did you download? I have the official light compressed archive, named "EcchiSensei-Week_1-light_compressed.zip". The SHA-256 checksum* is
The SHA-256 checksum of the DM patch archive I have (named "EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch.zip") is

I get a warning (Headers error) when extracting the DM patch with 7-zip but it is not something to worry about.

* If you have a recent version of 7-zip installed, you can calculate the checksum like this: View attachment 1884270

Note, it may cause an error the first time you start the game with it. Did for me anyway. Just quit and re-launch.
i used the turrent and how do u download wrong there were not alt's only dm week 1 final

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
i used the turrent and how do u download wrong there were not alt's only dm week 1 final
The poster didn't say you downloaded it wrong he said "installed" after downloading the the DM patch what did you do with it? where did you put it? it also could've been a corrupted download try downloading again and "reinstall" it.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
The poster didn't say you downloaded it wrong he said "installed" after downloading the the DM patch what did you do with it? where did you put it? it also could've been a corrupted download try downloading again and "reinstall" it.
ok maby i dont understand anything but wen u said were did i but it what you mean it wasnt like other patches were there was only 1 file the dm was a whole folder like the week one full ver can i get a step bye step?

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
ok maby i dont understand anything but wen u said were did i but it what you mean it wasnt like other patches were there was only 1 file the dm was a whole folder like the week one full ver can i get a step bye step?
1655895439789.png
This is what I've downloaded and my stuff is working.

1) I unpacked theWeek_1-Full_ver.
2) I unpacked the Week_1_DMpatch and Week1_LainsMod in separate (!) directories, as you can see here.

3) I open the DMpatch-directory, within this directory you should have the following:
1655895561213.png
4) You copy or cut out all (!) of this and then you open op the game-folder (Week_1-Full_ver) and copy all of it right in:
1655895643598.png
The game folder should look like this afterwards.

5) You open the LainsMod-Folder (if you want to use this mod) and procede as you did with the DMpatch, means copy or cut it and then copy it right into the main game folder

6) run the game.

Everything should be working now as long as your files aren't corrupted and you used 7zip for unpacking.

Khayon

May 15, 2022
Hi guys, can someone, please, give me torrent link? I can't download this game from this site. Thank you.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
Hi guys, can someone, please, give me torrent link? I can't download this game from this site. Thank you.
Hi,
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a link here, therefore I'll show you where to find the link in the first post:
1655903645229.png
Expand the "previous weeks"-spoiler and use the "Full Version Torrent" one, I downloaded the one from Anonfiles and then imported it to my torrent downloader, this one definetely works.
Hope this helps.

patriarchy1

Feb 24, 2020

* If you have a recent version of 7-zip installed, you can calculate the checksum like this: View attachment 1884270

Legend, thank you!

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes