Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
View attachment 1884549
This is what I've downloaded and my stuff is working.

1) I unpacked theWeek_1-Full_ver.
2) I unpacked the Week_1_DMpatch and Week1_LainsMod in separate (!) directories, as you can see here.

3) I open the DMpatch-directory, within this directory you should have the following:
View attachment 1884551
4) You copy or cut out all (!) of this and then you open op the game-folder (Week_1-Full_ver) and copy all of it right in:
View attachment 1884552
The game folder should look like this afterwards.

5) You open the LainsMod-Folder (if you want to use this mod) and procede as you did with the DMpatch, means copy or cut it and then copy it right into the main game folder

6) run the game.

Everything should be working now as long as your files aren't corrupted and you used 7zip for unpacking.
bye game folder you mean the folder that says game on it right or the whole week 1 full ver?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
bye game folder you mean the folder that says game on it right or the whole week 1 full ver?
What is meant by 'game folder' can cause a lot of confusion unfortunately.

In this case he's talking about the 'whole week 1 full ver' folder, where you find EcchiSensei.exe. Not the folder named 'game'.

If it's still not clear, maybe Q13 in the FAQ will help.

Reactions: Vladimir_xyz

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
ok maby i dont understand anything but wen u said were did i but it what you mean it wasnt like other patches were there was only 1 file the dm was a whole folder like the week one full ver can i get a step bye step?
1, Download PM Patch
2, Extract "EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch.zip"
3, go into the newly created "EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch" Folder
4, (you should see some files and folders called "game", "lib", "renpy" etc) select all files and folder and copy them (right click "select all", right click "copy")
5, goto into the folder called "EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver" (you should now see about the same files/folder mentions above "game", "renpy" etc)
6a, right click "paste"
6b, when prompt click "replace the file is destination"
7, done
8, launch game can check that it worked
9, if worked you can now delete the "EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch.zip" file and the "EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch" folder (don't touch anything inside the "EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver" folder)

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
The main folder of the game, the week1-folder.
ty i got it
1, Download PM Patch
2, Extract "EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch.zip"
3, go into the newly created "EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch" Folder
4, (you should see some files and folders called "game", "lib", "renpy" etc) select all files and folder and copy them (right click "select all", right click "copy")
5, goto into the folder called "EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver" (you should now see about the same files/folder mentions above "game", "renpy" etc)
6a, right click "paste"
6b, when prompt click "replace the file is destination"
7, done
8, launch game can check that it worked
9, if worked you can now delete the "EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch.zip" file and the "EcchiSensei-Week_1_DMpatch" folder (don't touch anything inside the "EcchiSensei-Week_1-FULL_ver" folder)
worked but now it will cut off or freeze vary often

Varxen

Jun 17, 2017
Is there a Week 3 DM patch? Can't seem to find the Week 3 DM patch under the previous versions on the lewdpatcher site.. Do I patch all the Days in order or...?

Edit: I've read the FAQ and searched through some comments, doesnt seem like anyone has this issue with Week 3 DM patch, was it taken down?

Last edited:

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Finally a new update! It has been about 9month if memory serves me. Aka week 3 came out near beginning of November. No clue what took so long for just 2 days of content, but I will wait for the 1st month drop for the week 4 content, cuz my save is on my dead pc:( . So I have to restart from scratch anyway when I do pick this back up.

Reij

Jun 22, 2018
Finally a new update! It has been about 9month if memory serves me. Aka week 3 came out near beginning of November. No clue what took so long for just 2 days of content, but I will wait for the 1st month drop for the week 4 content, cuz my save is on my dead pc:( . So I have to restart from scratch anyway when I do pick this back up.
Um... Yeah... your memory might be going the same way as your PC. =P Week 3 was June... 2020. Bit more than 9 months. Good luck with the waiting.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
jenseltersquats : You shouldn't spoiler the content, there are still people who are playing this game for the first time, like me... And this took a lot of the fun out of my future playing this game, as I am at a state where the stuff with his sister isn't progressed so far at all... At least hide things like this behind spoilers and a fair warning...

IchigoASO : I bet here are some of us available and willing to share some save files with you, depending on the route you took. Just do a request and hide it behind a spoiler with the decisions you took that are important for you. Once I've played it all through I will simply contact you and offer you my save file with a short list of the decisions I've made so far, this should be the case after the weekend - hopefully. Latest somewhat next week.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Is there a Week 3 DM patch? Can't seem to find the Week 3 DM patch under the previous versions on the lewdpatcher site.. Do I patch all the Days in order or...?

Edit: I've read the FAQ and searched through some comments, doesnt seem like anyone has this issue with Week 3 DM patch, was it taken down?
Week 3 DM patch is stupidly named Day 20+21 - Final. It's second to last in previous versions.

One of these days I'll get around to updating the FAQ... maybe.

Reactions: Varxen

Kirishiba

Jul 16, 2021
Can someone create a whole compressed zip package containing all different weeks with Dark Mind patched?
Its complicated to understand which files to download and where to copy them.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Can someone create a whole compressed zip package containing all different weeks with Dark Mind patched?
Its complicated to understand which files to download and where to copy them.
No. The reason for the patch is that the patches contain things that F95 doesn't want on their site. Use the table below for the right patches:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
Um... Yeah... your memory might be going the same way as your PC. =P Week 3 was June... 2020. Bit more than 9 months. Good luck with the waiting.
Sry I meant about a yr 9 months Aka nov 2020. So I wasn't too far off lol. Not 100% why I didn't notice the lack of the mentioning the yr part.

IchigoASO : I bet here are some of us available and willing to share some save files with you, depending on the route you took. Just do a request and hide it behind a spoiler with the decisions you took that are important for you. Once I've played it all through I will simply contact you and offer you my save file with a short list of the decisions I've made so far, this should be the case after the weekend - hopefully. Latest somewhat next week.
[/QUOTE]
Also thks for that information that I was already aware of, but reason I said I would need to restart was cuz I don't remember what all my choices where and I was using the dark mind patch btw.

IchigoASO

Jan 24, 2021
No. The reason for the patch is that the patches contain things that F95 doesn't want on their site. Use the table below for the right patches:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMHO the game with dark mind added in zip file should not come till the 1st month final release. Aka there should be a 1st month final release as well as a 1st month dark mind edition final release. The creator can obviously call this bundle something else if they so well choose. This is just what I felt was best to call said bundle till it is given an official name, if it ever does. Also I think it should be only done in increments of how many every months there's going to be for the game, and the full game final release. Also with the level of detail and programming I don't see the game getting more then 3 months(12 weeks or 90 days)

svenssonnn

Jul 20, 2017
hi, im playing week 1 right now with walk mod and dm patch on my mac, but "auto forward time" dont work, im not sure why

EDIT: oh i did hide the bottom meny in the start i just remembered, is it a keybind for the "auto" i can press?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes