karmakomando

Feb 15, 2020
I am so conflicted about this game

on 1 hand, this has been my guilty pleasure before it got abandoned, but now it has lost that.
on the other hand, I kinda want to combine all of this into 2 big files, 1 with all the DM patches in them, the other without it, just to make it easier for new players to get into the story.... but then there's this sandbox rumor that really destroys all of that even....
yea i really want to play this but dont want to deal with the hassle of multiple parts i was really banking on the combined game and have been watching this for awhile but its release date came and went multiple times so ive just kinda givien up on it. if a fan made a compiled version that would be incredible!

Reactions: moudy

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The point was to get the abandoned tag removed, and it did that, so this is a 100% successful release from the devs point of view
You can get the abandoned tag removed just by making a post on patreon...

The abandoned tag gets placed after 6 months without communication from the Dev, not without content
So yeah, it doesnt even makes sense for that

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
BTW...irony of ironies, I was actually having a DM convo w/someone from this thread just a few days ago, when rumors of an update started surfacing. n given the current in-flux status of the game, along with future content n player feedback, I'm posting what I said in that convo in the hopes that either BlueCat_Ecchi Sensei, or someone in contact with him or his team, will take said ideas under consideration, in the hopes of increasing the amount of player-desired content, which would in all probability go a long way towards helping to restore confidence in BC n the game itself (which might help in recouping those of us long-lost sheep from Patreon or SS that once supported this project)...just sayin':

now u got me thinking about past events n future possibilities:
  1. Satsune asking Matsu to knock up both her n Kaede, then helping him rape Aki to straighten her bitchy-ass attitude out.
  2. Tara asking Matsu to knock up Tomoe, then helping him fuck both of Tomoe's younger sisters, joining in n "cleaning up" her daughters afterwards.
  3. Tanami asking Matsu to knock up Satomi, then following thru on her promise when she first hired him on having his back n supporting him doing whatever he wanted with any of the students, especially when it comes to the poorer ones.
  4. Tanami working with Crazy Nurse to help Matsu rape multiple girls, like he did with Haruka.
  5. Itsumi giving Matsu access to the truly VIP rooms she's hinted at on numerous occasions, mainly involving Himiko's classmates, but also possibly Yuki n Fuku :devilish:
plus, it wouldn't hurt if BC would give the darker-skinned girls some more love, especially Yasmine n Gabby (n a truly african black girl or 2 (n her/their mom(s) would be even better)
If Bluecat would be open to suggestions he wouldnt be wasting two years turning a successful VN into a sandbox

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Why the f**k do the darkmind patches contain the FULL games???
It is impossible to patch a game that you already have, except for the very last two days.

hpshi

Jun 21, 2019
The game with the biggest harem of all time, is back!

But tbh who needs a harem when you have Tomoe ?
I dont think its the one with the biggest harem nowdays, maybe it was but I think "corruption" has more characters and given time i think that "my new neighbors" will also have more then this one (considering the main plotline)

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016

The abandoned tag gets placed after 6 months without communication from the Dev, not without content
Seems like it was falsely placed on this thread then.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Having the same DM issue I've had with all the previous weeks and I can't remember how I sorted it. Compressed version works fine but whether I replace or merge the game folder it gives me a traceback error.

Also, not sure why, but I don't seem to have a save folder in the library. Did a save just to find the blasted thing but no dice.

*sighs deeply*

A bit of help?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Why the f**k do the darkmind patches contain the FULL games???
It is impossible to patch a game that you already have, except for the very last two days.
uhhh.. pretty sure they don't... they just have a lot of extra content.

buggs

Apr 24, 2020

Bluecat has made patreon posts since he's gotten the abandoned tag and they didn't remove it. Not saying it shouldnt have the abandoned tag, but it seems there is a bit of discretion on whether or not a game can be considered abandoned just because the author is claiming they're working on it (for 2 years).

ThatGuy115

Aug 18, 2016

Seems like it was falsely placed on this thread then.
It is also placed on games that don't update for more than one and a half years

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It is also placed on games that don't update for more than one and a half years
ah ok, fair enough. And this one did hit development hell for about 2 years :S

I wonder if month 1 will still be a thing, or if they decided to just stick to week builds.

MaxMcarnage

Dec 29, 2020
I wanted to start a new game but I'm having issues with the DM patch I've tried Week 1 beta Week 1 final, both caused traceback errors before I download and try day 7 beta, alpha, and final does anyone know if any will work and if so which one?

Xo Mo

Game Developer
Aug 12, 2020
I am PATIENTLY awaiting MONTH 1 as a complete SINGLE download. Having to download 10 or so installs is a bit cumbersome.
I did it through Week 3, but stopped after that and have been waiting for the full month to become available. I know it may be another year or 3, but I'm patient.

Reactions: theinternetis4
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes