JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
hi lovely folks,

is anyone kind enough to guide me on where can I download all the different days including the latest week for MAC version!!!

Pls guide me!!!
How did you get to the last page of this thread without reading the first post (the OP) in the first page :unsure:? I believe you can find all the information needed there.

ChangoFeroz

Jan 26, 2020
Shdo
For anyone getting the error related to using the phone you can do this to fix it.

Enable the console;
from the game folder go to renpy>common>00console.rpy
Open that file with an editor like "notepad++" or "Code", then scroll down to line 108 and replace "False" with "True". Capitalization matters.
Then save and close that.

With the game open and a save loaded press "shift+o" on your keyboard to open the console.

Copy this code [its in the spoiler to make the post neater] and then paste it in the console and press Enter, then close the console with the Esc key.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now you should not get the error when the phone is supposed to be be used.

Edit: Updated with Hitomi, let me know if I've missed someone I'll update again.
I did this, but I am getting an error every other click. Is it supposed to work like that?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Ickerax

Feb 14, 2020
Happy Birthday Ecchi Sensei & Status Update

Hi guys!

Ecchi Sensei is celebrating its birthday and I thought this would be the perfect time to write a little report to keep you up to date.

Since I took the helm myself for Month 1, there will hopefully be a playtester version by the end of July.

If it doesn't work out with July, then there will be the next update in the first or second week of August and after that, definitely Month 1.
I hope you are not as averse to summer as I am, but if you are, find a cool shady place and stay there, because soon you will need your energy for a lot of Ecchi Sensei ^^.

Well, that's it from me again.
You are now aware of my plans for the next weeks. Soon I will be able to provide you with regular updates again.

So long,
Blue

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
as far as the abandoned tag, im not saying the tag is not warranted, because if you have to wait for 3 months for one single update something is deff wrong. what i mean is, even if a game here is said to have this tag, doesn't mean the game is actually abandoned.
While you're right I think 18 months without an update is enough to assume the dev is a perfectionist to the point the game will never be finished or is trying to pull something. Bluecat is seeming to be the latter of the 2 so at this point if he want his community's support he needs start putting out content with decent quality in a timely manner.

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
Long rant over. The merge ain't happening. Its dead. 2 years. YEARS. For already existing content.
Oh don't worry, I've long since stopped expecting the merge to come. I just pop into this forum every few weeks or so to skim what people are saying. To see if any new info is out or whatever. If it does come out, and updates become frequent again, then it'll be amazing. But I'm not getting my hopes up or anything.

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Happy Birthday Ecchi Sensei & Status Update

Hi guys!

Ecchi Sensei is celebrating its birthday and I thought this would be the perfect time to write a little report to keep you up to date.

Since I took the helm myself for Month 1, there will hopefully be a playtester version by the end of July.

If it doesn't work out with July, then there will be the next update in the first or second week of August and after that, definitely Month 1.
I hope you are not as averse to summer as I am, but if you are, find a cool shady place and stay there, because soon you will need your energy for a lot of Ecchi Sensei ^^.

Well, that's it from me again.
You are now aware of my plans for the next weeks. Soon I will be able to provide you with regular updates again.

So long,
Blue
If this actually happens that'd be cool but I have no faith it will actually come to pass. I'm pretty sure there were 4 or 5 release dates for the whole month before this thread got marked as abandoned. If the release actually happens it still wouldn't be enough to make me have any trust in their releases but if they can keep up getting releases out in a timely manner they can start rebuilding some trust.

• Yay, new update!

Dual-StrikeM

May 25, 2020
I can't seem to make this work on joiplay. When I open after 5 seconds it just closes again. And there are no android ports for week 2 and 3 so joiplay is my only choice. can someone help?
I play the week 1 on joiplay and it works but for the week 2 i can't open it, same as you. Do you know the solution now ?

May 15, 2022
Oh look, another deadline for the month 1 merge. Thats number 3. Is third time the charm? We'll see.

The funniest fucking part about that post is " Since I took the helm myself for Month 1 ". Wait just a second. What happened to Latecomer? That amazing god like coder that is also the head of Bluecats team? Hmmm.

Hey Skummy Ecchi What happened to Latecomer? Did Bluecat finally realize that he is incompetent and was just stringing everyone along so he could make a quick buck?

Last edited:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Oh look, another deadline for the month 1 merge. Thats number 3. Is third time the charm? We'll see.

The funniest fucking part about that post is " Since I took the helm myself for Month 1 ". Wait just a second. What happened to Latecomer? That amazing god like coder that is also the head of Bluecats team? Hmmm.
I suppose to "be fair" technically the new deadline is 2nd week of August, lol. I think a lot of us lost interest in this thread or were just banned from it xD which if I was to speculate I would almost say Skummy got banned from it too but that's conjecture.

I wonder if any features will still be disabled with the merge? Most likely I'd imagine.

• Yay, new update!
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes