• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Only another eon wait for more content.

Wanna play a game of Go Fish while we wait for an eon?
how about two truths and a lie....

Ecchi sensei will probably show as abandoned again soon..
Ecchi sensei and waifu academy will compete to see who has the longest update cycle..
Bluecat cares more about how much money he can fleece from people 'waiting' for an update..

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
soon as i download week 1 and put the dark patch in the game crashes comes up in errors. think week 1 is broken

Last edited:

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
MC's room has a window. Or patio door, something. If I remember right there a scene where Fuyu is on the porch hiding out while you fuck your waifu. Because its a surprise visit or something.
fuyu went to the porch because the second eldest daughter came into the room, if i remember the mcs wife was in ny at the time with the youngest daughter, and it just mc and his 3 daughters in house alone,

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
Make sure you use the right patch, for week one it is under Show previous versions and is called Week 1 - Final
i did use the right patch soon as put the dm in and click start new game it comes up with traceback error saying it doesnt read it. and when i redownloaded week 1 without it shows dm without installing patch

Macar

Aug 25, 2019
There is one thing i noticed and that strikes my "OCD nerve" in a way. How come the daughters rooms and the room of the parents don't have windows? I would freak out with such a design. Where do they get fresh air? :D
This is something I noticed long ago. If I remember correctly, MC's room was the only room in the house that had a window, and only because of the patio door. The living room didn't have any windows either. I'm surprised this is the first time I've seen this mentioned here. (It's been years since I've played the game now though, so maybe there is something else I'm forgetting.)

Reactions: 北方玄武

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
This is something I noticed long ago. If I remember correctly, MC's room was the only room in the house that had a window, and only because of the patio door. The living room didn't have any windows either. I'm surprised this is the first time I've seen this mentioned here. (It's been years since I've played the game now though, so maybe there is something else I'm forgetting.)
I didn't really pay much attention since it's only a game but it takes a bit of the immersion away when you see that there are no windows in the rooms of the daughters. Were there any aircons either? Probably but not sure either. Need to check again

Last edited:
May 15, 2022
About what happened to Latecomer. The short story is, Late had huge health problems which led to the decline of ES.
After this one, two etc... months and even years went by. But rather than finding someone new to help with the coding Blue badly managed the game, patreon etc... which only helped to the decline of the game.
Then rather recently Late health got better and came back but, as you can see ES already had declined too much during that time.
Yes I remember his health problems. . . in January 2021.

Then, he was better a couple months later. Work resumed. Then in September a poll was released. Remember it? "Do you want us to remove the character cards for a 2021 release or keep them in for a 2022 release?". Then in early 2022 it was discovered by people in this thread that Latecomer, the MAIN translator, CODER for the merge and PROJECT MANAGER for Bluecats team is working on 1 or 2 other projects. I do know for a fact 100% that it is at least 1 project but I might be misremembering the 2nd.

Here we are in August 2022. A full 2 years since the merge was talked about being worked on. Now we come to my question of what happened to him.

He is working on other projects. Shouldn't he be focusing on the merge that he is being payed for? Or was he fired from the team? The last post on Patreon mentions Bluecat "taking the helm on month 1". Sounds like Latecomer has been proven to be a liar and is now gone. BUT! But! I don't know. Thats why I was asking.

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Hey, I'm currently playing week 1 and was wondering if theres any way to avoid getting involved with Fuyu?

Don't get me wrong, shes very likeable but i dislike how MC all of a sudden becomes a lovestruck virgin teenager with tunnel vision whenever she's involved...
She's not just a character but also a plot device so you can't avoid her. If you did have an option to refuse her you would pretty much lose out on everything. I wasn't fond of this either in the beginning but once I saw how she is integral to the rest of the story it was all good.

Reactions: TheLegend1337

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Yes I remember his health problems. . . in January 2021.

Then, he was better a couple months later. Work resumed. Then in September a poll was released. Remember it? "Do you want us to remove the character cards for a 2021 release or keep them in for a 2022 release?". Then in early 2022 it was discovered by people in this thread that Latecomer, the MAIN translator, CODER for the merge and PROJECT MANAGER for Bluecats team is working on 1 or 2 other projects. I do know for a fact 100% that it is at least 1 project but I might be misremembering the 2nd.

Here we are in August 2022. A full 2 years since the merge was talked about being worked on. Now we come to my question of what happened to him.

He is working on other projects. Shouldn't he be focusing on the merge that he is being payed for? Or was he fired from the team? The last post on Patreon mentions Bluecat "taking the helm on month 1". Sounds like Latecomer has been proven to be a liar and is now gone. BUT! But! I don't know. Thats why I was asking.
I still find it hilarious that someone here on the forums was able to create the one month merge in hours. Yet BC can't get his "team" together to make it in 2+ years. I just want to play the game as one entity not 10 separate releases with a convoluted patch scheme.

May 15, 2022
I still find it hilarious that someone here on the forums was able to create the one month merge in hours. Yet BC can't get his "team" together to make it in 2+ years. I just want to play the game as one entity not 10 separate releases with a convoluted patch scheme.
Wanna hear something even more hilarious than that? The merge was supposed to be the foundation that all future days will be based on. If Bluecat can't get the merge out but continues to put out days, all those days will have to be reworked for the 6 month merge. More reworks, more waiting. Ha ha ha ha ha funny right?

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
Got any links to this fan made merge?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes