NightPhoenix

Jun 16, 2018
Did I miss a Kasumi scene? In week 1 there's a brief introduction to her character that follows a short voyeur scene where she barely says her name but then in week two we visit her at the hospital and she's chatting a lot and being super friendly? makes me feel like I've missed 2 or 3 scenes of character development. The mc then just tries to be as unlikable as possible but only refers to that one other situation. tbh its not the first time its felt like this already but its not usually as bad as this. I think the game might just have too many characters for its own good and could've culled the uninteresting ones early on in the build. Probabaly way too late now.

Last edited:

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
I knew it was going to be something... like that but to be honest wasn't expecting that =))
good one, real good one :D
im willing to give a few days grace period things come up as long as it dosent become a boondogle like last time with promise after promise being broken

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

jerrymays

Apr 15, 2022
Did I miss a Kasumi scene? In week 1 there's a brief introduction to her character that follows a short voyeur scene where she barely says her name but then in week two we visit her at the hospital and she's chatting a lot and being super friendly? makes me feel like I've missed 2 or 3 scenes of character development. The mc then just tries to be as unlikable as possible but only refers to that one other situation. tbh its not the first time its felt like this already but its not usually as bad as this. I think the game might just have too many characters for its own good and could've culled the uninteresting ones early on in the build. Probabaly way too late now.
Either she is being persuaded by Hanabi or the crazy nurse injected not just propofol but also something she did with her two slaves in order to be friendly with Matsu.

There was a scene with Kasumi in the rooftop in Day 20 but was interrupted by an annoying dumbass idol wannabe.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
im willing to give a few days grace period things come up as long as it dosent become a boondogle like last time with promise after promise being broken
All I know is the line 'history repeats itself' became a thing for a reason.

Kasumi is a T8 character from the looks of it (couldn't remember her lol) which means it's a subscriber character if they pay X amount, so any content would depend on how consistent they are with paying most likely, so could explain if she randomly disappears and reappears if the subscriber were to pause payment during a period. Subs probably get to dictate what sort of interaction they want between MC & their character I'd imagine.

Also yeah the many characters is both a strength and a problem and T8 characters furthers that problem by the nature of how that works.

May 15, 2022
well he d
said either their would be the next 2 days release by the 2nd week of august or that the month one merger would be released by september so i guess he chose the month 1 merger
Here is what Bluecat wrote:

Since I took the helm myself for Month 1, there will hopefully be a playtester version by the end of July.

If it doesn't work out with July, then there will be the next update in the first or second week of August and after that, definitely Month 1.

It doesn't matter what he wrote though. He could write that he has given up on making the game because he is helping NASA build colonies on Neptune. It doesn't matter. Its just words at this point. For 2 years he has been talking, talking, talking, but never delivering. Ok, he released an update in June. Why? Because people were putting the pressure on. Even the fans started to question him.

Now we are starting to get into the same routine. A promise of an update AND the merge. Remember the other promises for the merge? At the end of 2020? The end of 2021 if they leave out the character cards? At this point the merge is just a empty promise to keep people around or it really does exist but not one fucking person on that team knows what the fuck to do on it.

May 15, 2022
subscriber character if they pay X amount, so any content would depend on how consistent they are with paying most likely, so could explain if she randomly disappears and reappears if the subscriber were to pause payment during a period.
This is kinda funny. In 2 years I'm betting that Bluecat lost a good majority of his $100 patrons. If thats true I can see the future where the game becomes a ghost town because the suckers aren't paying anymore.

You know, I can actually see Bluecat telling people that its their fault that the game doesn't have 100 girls anymore. "I scammed you guys out of thousands of dollars for 2 years and you canceled your subscriptions so its your fault that there is not 100 girls."

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Here is what Bluecat wrote:

Since I took the helm myself for Month 1, there will hopefully be a playtester version by the end of July.

If it doesn't work out with July, then there will be the next update in the first or second week of August and after that, definitely Month 1.

It doesn't matter what he wrote though. He could write that he has given up on making the game because he is helping NASA build colonies on Neptune. It doesn't matter. Its just words at this point. For 2 years he has been talking, talking, talking, but never delivering. Ok, he released an update in June. Why? Because people were putting the pressure on. Even the fans started to question him.

Now we are starting to get into the same routine. A promise of an update AND the merge. Remember the other promises for the merge? At the end of 2020? The end of 2021 if they leave out the character cards? At this point the merge is just a empty promise to keep people around or it really does exist but not one fucking person on that team knows what the fuck to do on it.
it was not just pressure it was also cus he finally got slapped with the abandoned tag way over the normal time limit to get it which would mean no more suckers that might back him.

shinelta

Oct 26, 2017
Ok I see now. In your post you didn't mention Android. It took some digging through the discord that was linked in the Android guys signature but here you go.

Week 1 Dark Mind Edition: Pixeldrain
Week 2 Dark Mind Edition: Pixeldrain
Week 3 Dark Mind Edition: Pixeldrain
Week 4 Dark Mind Edition: Pixeldrain

I checked them. They all work as far as I can see.
How can compres to 1 apk not a part or any have compress all day

NightPhoenix

Jun 16, 2018
All I know is the line 'history repeats itself' became a thing for a reason.

Kasumi is a T8 character from the looks of it (couldn't remember her lol) which means it's a subscriber character if they pay X amount, so any content would depend on how consistent they are with paying most likely, so could explain if she randomly disappears and reappears if the subscriber were to pause payment during a period. Subs probably get to dictate what sort of interaction they want between MC & their character I'd imagine.

Also yeah the many characters is both a strength and a problem and T8 characters furthers that problem by the nature of how that works.
Yeah thanks, I understand better now. This makes a lot of sense it was very jarring to me.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeancul
May 15, 2022
it was not just pressure it was also cus he finally got slapped with the abandoned tag way over the normal time limit to get it which would mean no more suckers that might back him.
Releasing that life support update didn't help him gain supporters. It was 2 years too late. I checked the subscriberstar page a couple days ago: 32 subscribers. I've seen more subscribers for a game that is only a few months into development. As for Patreon: It has been pretty steady at around 400-430. Looks like this is not gonna become one of the greats again. Guess Bluecat will never get to move to Japan.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Guess Bluecat will never get to move to Japan.
Even if he did, I would want to hope that he has learned a lot of business lessons during now and then since it would accompany his goal of expanding. Given how he recently set himself two deadlines (one as a fall back) with the july/august thing and missed them both, it's safe to say on the surface his learned absolutely nothing over the past 2 years.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes