May 15, 2022
Thanks ! No route walkthrough document ?
I don't remember any route walkthrough. The only thing I remember is the choices were fuck or skip. I think there was a walkthrough built into the game that could be activated in the options menu. Try looking in the options. If that doesn't work than I can't help any further.

Reactions: Hedwin

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I don't remember any route walkthrough. The only thing I remember is the choices were fuck or skip. I think there was a walkthrough built into the game that could be activated in the options menu. Try looking in the options. If that doesn't work than I can't help any further.
there was a choice to corrupt or have a loving relationship with Fuyu but as so many things when it comes to bluecat that has been left to rot and forgotten.

Reactions: Skalli

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
there was a choice to corrupt or have a loving relationship with Fuyu but as so many things when it comes to bluecat that has been left to rot and forgotten.
Yeah, I remember this exact thing
Guess those are lost, sadge

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Well, last day of August. Did you guys enjoy days 24-25? Did you enjoy the surprise twist at the end? How about when Fuyu revealed that she is your Grandfathers sons best friends mother three times removed?
we will see day 24-25 by time all of us are gray haired with bluecats working schedule

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul
May 15, 2022
we will see day 24-25 by time all of us are gray haired with bluecats working schedule
That won't be long for me. Started losing my hair at 17. Had my 30th birthday last month and now my hair is turning silver.

On a side note. I found this while looking at the hardest working countries (Mexico is number 1 if anyone was wondering) and I found this about Austrian working culture. Bluecat is Austrian so yeah, this made much more sense.

It is Austrian philosophy that a “good job” can be done only in calm and relaxed environment. Meaning, no hurry please! Despite the fact that the most of us like their job and really enjoy what they do, Austrians work to live and don’t live to work. Austrians prefer doing their job without the hassle and hate stress. If there is a solution to the problem or to the challenge that requires longer time to be applied, than why to make the stress. It will be done anyway. So, let us enjoy doing it!

Now we know why Bluecat can't release updates.
1: He is not in a calm and relaxed enviroment.
2: All the hassle of people wanting content updates is making him stressed which he hates. Can't work when stressed.
3: It will be done anyway. So why work on it for more than 10 minutes a day? It will still be done anyway.

Last edited:

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
That won't be long for me. Started losing my hair at 17. Had my 30th birthday last month and now my hair is turning silver.

On a side note. I found this while looking at the hardest working countries (Mexico is number 1 if anyone was wondering) and I found this about Austrian working culture. Bluecat is Austrian so yeah, this made much more sense.

It is Austrian philosophy that a “good job” can be done only in calm and relaxed environment. Meaning, no hurry please! Despite the fact that the most of us like their job and really enjoy what they do, Austrians work to live and don’t live to work. Austrians prefer doing their job without the hassle and hate stress. If there is a solution to the problem or to the challenge that requires longer time to be applied, than why to make the stress. It will be done anyway. So, let us enjoy doing it!

2: All the hassle of people wanting content updates is making him stressed which he hates. Can't work when stressed.
3: It will be done anyway. So why work on it for more than 10 minutes a day? It will still be done anyway.
Mate it took him almost 2 years to deliver what was 2 weeks work at most so no shit people are hassling him.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017

but not so stressed to keep taking money

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Well, last day of August. Did you guys enjoy days 24-25? Did you enjoy the surprise twist at the end? How about when Fuyu revealed that she is your Grandfathers sons best friends mother three times removed?
For what it was, I liked the update. Finally a question answered on Ai's background, two new breeding opportunities, and more sexy times with the daughters. It would have been more of a surprise if Fuyu had been wrong.

My only concern within the storyline is Hitomi's attitude in possibly using Mao to break up MC and Hiroko. From an outside perspective, maybe she doesn't recognize how much this is leaning into becoming like her mom...

A plot point I missed first time around is that Kanon was promoted to group leader of office admin in her department, and Hitomi's line of work is business admin, so MC made a very brief connection between the two before putting it off for later.

Mama bear, Himiko, and now Hitomi... it really does seem to run in the family... :unsure:

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020

seems he needs to go to mexico to fix himself

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jeancul
Aug 29, 2020
Im started to be worried about this game. Last update was long ago and i cant wait next. But remembring how big and rich game is im patient. Buf one thing that i want. Whole game in one piece. And Dark Mind mod must be implemented. Please finish this marvel game.
Bluecat said we should have a status update soon. And that this will be a good month.
I hope it starts up again, but this is not the first time he has said this. I hope that this time it is true and we move on.
Earlier he said that they were finding many bugs.

Last edited:

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Bluecat said we should have a status update soon. And that this will be a good month.
I hope it starts up again, but this is not the first time he has said this. I hope that this time it is true and we move on.
Earlier he said that they were finding many bugs.
"This will be a good month"

August would've been a good month if he had fulfilled his promise. Blue should try going for politics, at least one skill he mastered.

Aug 29, 2020
"This will be a good month"

August would've been a good month if he had fulfilled his promise. Blue should try going for politics, at least one skill he mastered.
Well, I just recently discovered ecchi sensei. So I'm not frustrated with it yet.
And I hope everything works out now and we move on.
At the beginning things seemed to be steady, so I also have this hope

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes