Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Ok stupid question: How do you download this game?! Do I download every week seperately or what?! I really don't know where to start with this game!

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
No wonder this dev is getting THRASHED! That's insanely poor design choice!
well, that and taking 2 years to merge the three existing weeks, supposedly adding the fourth week to make "month one" (which still hasn't arrived) many say the only reason the last two day release occurred was because after 2 years of nothing the game was given the abandoned tag and that would threaten his income. forcing him to release something...anything, rumor has it that the renders in this last two day update have been done for over two years.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
It's amazing how BlueCat just goes radio silent again. Maybe his active on discord but I'm also sure not all of his paying supporters are in discord there with him so he should (feels like repeating myself) really try to keep them updated through patreon etc more often. I have no idea how they ever managed to put out updates consistently prior to the merge drama but it doesn't look like they'll ever get back to that level of consistency again.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
well, that and taking 2 years to merge the three existing weeks, supposedly adding the fourth week to make "month one" (which still hasn't arrived) many say the only reason the last two day release occurred was because after 2 years of nothing the game was given the abandoned tag and that would threaten his income. forcing him to release something...anything, rumor has it that the renders in this last two day update have been done for over two years.
they're not rumours....

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
i speak about the fact that mostly all link on Mega from here are dead by Mega!!
I know what you speak, I was making a funny. My rule is no MEGA link, no DL, pretty simple. As far as the links being dead, the game pretty much is too, though the first few weeks are definitely worth a play if you are a degenerate. ;)

Reactions: WarLord01A

karumi56

Oct 7, 2019
No wonder this dev is getting THRASHED! That's insanely poor design choice!
An insanely poor design choice that basically doomed this game in its current form. Unfortunately it was not the only one. The ever expanding cast of characters has grown to the point it's very hard to keep track of who is who, or even care about the majority of them.

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
It's amazing how BlueCat just goes radio silent again. Maybe his active on discord but I'm also sure not all of his paying supporters are in discord there with him so he should (feels like repeating myself) really try to keep them updated through patreon etc more often. I have no idea how they ever managed to put out updates consistently prior to the merge drama but it doesn't look like they'll ever get back to that level of consistency again.
The last time I was on his Discord (I was permanently ban for asking questions), he IS active. But it is nothing but his supporters sucking his freakishly tiny dick and an endless hug-fest.

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
I would love to play the game. i downloaded the full version of the first week. i put the patch in it and start playing. Hack i so more image not found then anything els. Can somebody tell me did i something wrong. Or is it me. What is this for a kind of game where you see more black screen then anything els

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
IIRC there was a fan merge, can't remember the title. I played the first release and it had a few missing days but like a day later there was a rerelease that had every day included... it played through fairly well. might have been called dukez merge ? I don't remember ...
it was before the last (day 22-23?) release. but it was fun

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Hey guys, was thinking of playing this game but it looks lengthy,
So my question is, is it worth the time and i also see pregnancy tag, is it like the end of the game or like you can have babies in it or some shit?
Last question is the updates regular, want to if it is worth supporting or not.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Hey guys, was thinking of playing this game but it looks lengthy,
So my question is, is it worth the time and i also see pregnancy tag, is it like the end of the game or like you can have babies in it or some shit?
Last question is the updates regular, want to if it is worth supporting or not.
lol got it, what about the other questions tho?
IMO it's good if not also rather dragged out and over-written. Pregnancy is a result of the choices you want through the game but the 'result' isn't in the game yet nor will be for a very long time. Emphasis on very.

Reactions: Guz007
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes