kamsae

Sep 17, 2018
Alright so I've been playing this and I'm on day 2, and I'm actually really getting a little bit annoyed that I'm seeing more mind dialogue (MC's inner thoughts), than actual conversations between the MC and the other characters.

Does this eventually get better, or is the whole game like this?

Reactions: skidcrow

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
Alright so I've been playing this and I'm on day 2, and I'm actually really getting a little bit annoyed that I'm seeing more mind dialogue (MC's inner thoughts), than actual conversations between the MC and the other characters.

Does this eventually get better, or is the whole game like this?
I played it a year ago was angry because more not found image, then anything els, so i tryed it this time downloaded the first week, annoying feeling that nothing chance at all. you better can better read a good book, then this, still not found image after i installed the patch. i hope the dev wil do something about this problem

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Tarock

Feb 21, 2018
Week 1 FAQ

I wrote this in large part to help people help others. If you asked a question and someone pointed you to this FAQ, be grateful and give them a (y)!

If a linked post was helpful, be sure to give it a (y)!

Q1: How is Week 1 different to the original three chapters?
A: Core content is mostly the same, a few features were added. It was largely a code rework.

Q2: Why so long for a code rework with little new content? :unsure:
A: It's complicated. The changelog gives a brief explanation.

Q3: Why so long for a code rework with little new content? :mad:
A: You don't deserve an answer.

Q4: What about the specials?
A: Halloween special is included in Week 1, though slightly different to the original. Other holiday specials are not included.

Q4b: What patch do I need for the specials?
A: On the lewdpatcher page, click "Show previous versions." A lot of links will appear, but most of them actually point to the same file. Download any one of them except "Week 1 Beta". Then copy the downloaded file to the folder named "game" in the Ecchi Sensei install.

Q5: What do i need to download?
A:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Q6: Android version?
A: There don't seem to be any plans for official Android versions after Week 1.

Q7: OMG! Why is full version so big?!?
A: Because the images and videos are uncompressed.

Q8: What is different about Full vs Compressed versions?
A: Image quality is reduced somewhat in light compressed and somewhat more in Heavy Compressed. There are no gameplay differences.

Q9: Ok, but how much is quality reduced in Compressed versions?
A: FWIW, most have said they can't tell the difference between Full and Light Compressed.

Q10: Why don't my old saves show up?
A: Week 1 is incompatible with saves from previous releases. Yes, this means you'll need a save from week 1 to use with future releases, and yes, it also means you have to start week 1 from scratch.

Q11: Who wants to hear me complain about the save incompatibility or the need to start from scratch?
A: No one.

Q12: Is there a walkthrough?
A: Unofficial walkthrough here. Note that Week 1 has a built in hints system that functions as a walkthrough. IMO the unofficial walkthrough is still worth downloading.

Q13: How do I install/enable/configure Dark Mind content?
A:

Q14: I get an error when extracting the Dark Mind patch archive.
A: If you used 7-zip to extract and got "Headers Error", it's believed you can safely ignore it as long as extraction progress made it to 100%. If you used something other than 7-zip to extract, try extracting with 7-zip instead. For all other cases, make a detailed post describing your problem.

Q15: Why is the Dark Mind patch so big?
A: Because unlike your average patch found on lewdpatcher, it contains images and videos.

Q16: OK, but why?
A: Patreon.

Q17: Is there a link to Dark Mind patch hosted somewhere other than Mega?
A: Direct links to the patch are prohibited by f95zone rules. If and when it's uploaded to another host, you'll find it on the lewdpatcher page.

Q18: Can someone provide a download with Dark Mind patch already installed?
A: No, again because of f95zone rules. Be a mensch and don't complain.

Q19: What's a mensch?
A: "A person of integrity or honour." For example, one might say that I'm a mensch for not responding with LMGTFY or an insulting meme, even though it's what you deserve for asking.

Q20: I get an error when extracting the archive and/or "Error -5 while decompressing data: incomplete or truncated stream" when playing the game.
A: You got a corrupt archive. Original Full - Single Link on Uploadhaven was corrupt and was fixed just a few hours ago. If you're having problems with something else, make a detailed post describing your problem.

Q21: I get an error running the game on Mac.
A: Fix it through command line or run it with Renpy Dev Kit.

Q22: What is the door code?
A: 5911.

-----

Please PM me with suggestions, additions, etc.
Hi
Another question: Can i play Ecchi Sensei with JoiPlay?

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The last time I was on his Discord (I was permanently ban for asking questions), he IS active. But it is nothing but his supporters sucking his freakishly tiny dick and an endless hug-fest.
I know I'm getting old, but I had no idea "asking questions" had become a synonym for committing arson... :KEK:

Anyway, I peeked in a week or so ago and saw very little activity in the public channels. Little to nothing from Blue and even the hug fest had fallen silent. :HideThePain:

Hi
Another question: Can i play Ecchi Sensei with JoiPlay?
Sorry, I know nothing about JoiPlay. Even if it can work I don't know if it could be patched, and the game is really not worth playing without the patch.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
abandoned tag isn't just updates, it also involves activity on patreon and often discord, contact from dev to mods and6 months of inactivity. that is how bluecat took 2 years to get an abandoned tag. well that and a lot of complaints to mods... SO don't expect the next abandoned tag in dec.

• Sad

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
abandoned tag isn't just updates, it also involves activity on patreon and often discord, contact from dev to mods and6 months of inactivity. that is how bluecat took 2 years to get an abandoned tag. well that and a lot of complaints to mods... SO don't expect the next abandoned tag in dec.
No idea how the rules around this work but if they don't use a separate altered ruleset after a game gets tagged as abandoned once they really should. That being, reducing the time between updates to ensure the creator isn't just trying to scam people out of money. E.g if it took 2 years for an update, the next update should have to be out in 1 year before the abandon tag gets put back on. I'd personally go even further and make it like 3-6 months but that's just me..

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
I'm watching this and hoping the devs working on it will release updates in a timely and regular fashion. I do really enjoy playing this game. It's just a shame it seems bluecat lost interest in the project for such a long time. I hope he is back in action and is going to actually try to continue the story or bring it to some kind of conclusion in the next several upadates.

If I don't see an update for this game in 6 months or less(if I know the devs are working hard on the project I can give it another month) I will denounce & or call out bluecat every chance I get from then on. I WILL NOT wait another 2 years for an update.

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
ok last week I mentioned dukez merge, SO... I took a few minutes to run through messages and I think this is it but I don't have time and desire to d/l and check if this is the original or corrected (not missing a few days in the middle) version. IF someone could d/l and play through this (day 1 to 21) and report back if this is correct I would appreciate it.

EDIT: this is the wrong file has the day 8 file error it was fixed on subsequent merge, will look for it as time permits...

Last edited:

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
i'm a bit dumb so let me ask for clarification
do i only need to download week 1 completed or do i need to download week 2 and 3 too after that?

msr9568

Feb 4, 2019
i'm a bit dumb so let me ask for clarification
do i only need to download week 1 completed or do i need to download week 2 and 3 too after that?
You need to download all weeks, since it'll probably be another 2 years before the complete 1st month download.

• Haha

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
I was originally going to say if Summertime Saga releases an update before BC then this thread should just be deleted.

DC posted an update today. So, if DC posts another update before BC, then this REALLY should be deleted.

May 15, 2022
Almost October. You know what that means? Ding ding ding, correct. That means that Bluecat will post an "update" on Patreon to update all the sheep but more importantly to keep this from being marked abandoned for the "3 months of silence".

So. . . how did you guys like the month 1 merge plus update? Pretty cool right? I had no idea that there would be so many futas in the other classes.

Ah, September was a good month. Bluecat wasn't lying.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Week 1 Standard edition (Dark Mind is on my Discord)
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Size 1.27 GB

Version: Week 2 Standard edition (Dark Mind is on my Discord)
Size 1.05 GB

Version: Week 3 Standard edition (Dark Mind is on my Discord)
Size 1.11 GB

Version: Week 4 (days 22-23) Standard edition (Dark mind is on my Discord)
Pixeldrain
Size 613 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It says the dark mind links are on the discord. Link?

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes