Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I have a few questions about this game, is each week meant to be played separately or do you dl each week and over write the older week with the new weeks/updates?

Also is there a way to dl this game all at once and not have to dl each part without having to wait for hours on end just to dl one full week in one dl?
The weeks have to be played separately, and each one has their own DM patch.
Only the first week is such a huge DL, as it includes all OS versions of the game for some odd reason. The others are much smaller.

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
The weeks have to be played separately, and each one has their own DM patch.
Only the first week is such a huge DL, as it includes all OS versions of the game for some odd reason. The others are much smaller.
Thanks for the info and what is a DM patch?

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Well I just finished the first day at school and I have to say this game is quiet the gem so far, the characters have very well developed personalities and the *plot* of the story seems to be the standard pervy teacher in an all girls school but it's done much better the the normal pervy teacher games that I have seen over the years.

I'm going to take my time with this fine game that's for sure.

Aug 29, 2020
Well I just finished the first day at school and I have to say this game is quiet the gem so far, the characters have very well developed personalities and the *plot* of the story seems to be the standard pervy teacher in an all girls school but it's done much better the the normal pervy teacher games that I have seen over the years.

I'm going to take my time with this fine game that's for sure.

For me it's a great game, with a good amount of story already released, but the problem is that we still have some relevant and important mysteries to solve.

Aug 29, 2020
I am 80% sure that blue cat will release one more update still this year, but I can be wrong, yes I can.

The biggest problem is if he will drop the game after this update or if it will take more than a year again.

In his discord, he promises that after releasing the whole month 1, things will get better, but unfortunately he doesn't keep his words lately, so it might just be another illusion.

Last edited:
May 15, 2022
Hasn't it been like 2 years since the last proper update?
This kind of scam shouldn't be allowed to continue.
The last proper update was June or July 2020. I think June.

The life support update that was released here in July was already finished, just read this from a post from Bluecats mouth on JANUARY 2nd 2021: I already created almost two completely new updates after the month 1 merge. The current available Day release of Ecchi Sensei is day 20-21. I already created the images + coding + dialogues for Day 22+23 update .

Wanna see the rest of the sentence? Here you go: and all images for Day 24-26 update and currently working on coding and dialogues. January. January! 2021! Almost 2 years!

All that shit was DONE for over a year. It took an abandoned tag for him to actually release it. Ray Charles could see that this is a scam. If everyone here mass reports this as abandoned, maybe we'll get days 24-25.

Last edited:

rostabu

Mar 8, 2019
iirc its 6 months no update to game or patreon posts or contact with mods... since it was a july update january is soonest it can be abandoned again, correct me if I am wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Kargan3033

Jan 2, 2020
Wait until you realize what he meant, read in this thread a bit and you see it's not a good thing at all...
After reading a little more down this page I see what you mean by the quoted text, but still it's not so bad so far, at lest I have plenty to look forward to for the next little while and that's good enough for me.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Skalli

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
iirc its 6 months no update to game or patreon posts or contact with mods... since it was a july update january is soonest it can be abandoned again, correct me if I am wrong.
Patr:poop:on post and Subscribestar post both on July 13, 2022
He needs to give another post (either service) by same day in October (I believe)

If he posts regularly on Patreon he could also become abandoned after 18 months no new content which is Dec 07, 2023

Some devs get more leeway than others but I am completely out of the loop on who gets what or why

That should be the technical rules

But overall, easiest to just poke your head in once a month and keep an eye on https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/ for new content releases

This thread became useless within a month of "The Merge Fiasco"

iowaboy1844

Oct 6, 2018
So do the 15-21 files actually include all those days? Every time I download one of them the file was called D20+21
That's the Week 3 (Days 15-21) file - it contains all 7 days.
Word of advice, unless you plan to live until the year 2238, don't plan on seeing this game completed. An no, that's not a misprint. If you want to see what he's done through the first 23 days, go ahead and play. But plan to give up on seeing anything worthwhile for another 15 months. Then you'll get 2 or 3 more days. Maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Nothings changed in the past half a year-ish since I last talked here and nothing will change. I'm fairly sure we predicted that he'd release an update to remove the tag and then disappear again. Either way, shock horror! It's happened. Who would have guessed

I'm not even going to comment about the 2 or 3 deadlines that he's apparently missed since then because it is so dumb and yet hilarious that I can't quite put it into words

Everyone may as well just forget the game, there's far better ones being made now anyway. And the thread may as well be closed down as there's legitimately no point of it being open like this. But seeing as the mod team have proven to be incompetent for 2 years I don't see that happening
I wrote a while back that if you look at patterns of behavior, you can predict the mindset(or close enough). I won't return down that rabbit hole and debate my opinions since it simply got purged for amusing myself.
I will go back to lurking though, and revisit from time to time just to see the progress (or lack of progress) of the game. Always entertaining (the thread, NOT the game). ;)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes