Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I'll test it tonight and tomorrow , if something broke it's either from the patch or the game itself tho
Why did yours break ? It might give me some clues, I might even fix some part of the code if that's the case
Some set name thing wasn't defined IIRC, and also some pass code broke it separately I remember that I just made it skip instead lol.

I'm waiting for a developer to remake this game and complete it. That will probably happen before the next release anyway.
Would be keen on seeing one if they also cut out some of the dialogue so it's less bloated.

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
This game and its developer are one of the greatest disappointments in this games...
He put out the last two days hastily with tons of errors, bad dialogues, and so on, they are way behind everything else in this game in the story, quality, and writing... Literally any given measurement... This happened because this game went "abandoned" back then...
After this, he wanted to do a merge for the first month without even having said month completed and even this didn't happen until now - someone else did this within some hours of work.
When you follow BlueCat and see, what he states every now and then you get a certain picture and can only come to one conclusion being a sane person: He doesn't work on this (in a normal sense of the word "work") and just scams his supporters who still buy his comments and excuses...

I played this game first when the last two days were released and you definitely register the immense drop in quality. Afterward, while I still was playing the third week, I supported him on Patreon for exactly one month, only because he got my money during the three days it took me to dig deeper into this mess. In my eyes, he got paid for what he delivered but without constant progress, he doesn't deserve constant support.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It will be very hard for him to regain the patrons he lost. For a lot of the people that have been following this game for a long time, he is just another ICSTOR and the quality of adult vns has increased a lot since this game came out. It just looks and feels very outdated.

May 15, 2022
wow dead again...lol been away form this thread a while what happened to the super fan that was Posting before the last update?
If you mean Skummy he:
1: Was banned from this thread.
2: Saw that none of us were buying his bullshit so he left and went to the hug fest on Discord.
3: Saw Bluecat for the scammer he was and just left altogether.

Those are just the guesses for why he is never here trying to get people to believe all the lies.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes