Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
Don't worry everyone, I gotcha fam.

*ahem*

Hi guys!

First of all, I'm sorry that there hasn't been anything from me for quite a long time since the last post.

I am still working on month 1 and unfortunately many unwanted obstacles were put in my way by former employees.

Last time I announced that if month 1 was not finished by date X, I would simply publish the next update.

However, I would have to invest some time for the next update and I am already so annoyed by talking about month 1 and reading about month 1 and working on month 1 that I would like to finally tick off this point in my life.

I hope you guys understand. I am totally focused on finishing month 1 and will do everything in my power so that you too can finally get your money's worth and enjoy Ecchi Sensei again.

I thought I might make a 30-60 minute video during my mindless work on month 1, so you can see what my working day is like.

If my computer agrees, I will try to record a longer video and put it on Youtube.

You will get the link on my Â

But yes, that's it again from my side. I hope you survived the summer well and for those who live in regions where it's summer all year round: You are masochists!

It's going to be nice and cold for me, and cold is good because it stops my greasy paws from sticking to the keyboard and I can tap the keys faster.

So long,

Blue

To summarize: Shit happened, Month 1 is off somewhere in that murky, unknowable horizon. Oh, that update I promised as an alternative? Ehhhhh, look guys i'm real tired of developing, procrastinating, defending my procrastinating, milki-errr...considering my options, and that alternative update just sounds like too much trouble. Ask me again when i get up from my nap.

*rolls over* *scratches himself* *farts*

Last edited:

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
Nothing but excuses. This dev is so full of shit and his video (if he even bothers to make it) is likely going to be him wasting time talking about nonsense / making excuses and doing nothing really productive on the computer. I also guarantee the supporters will kiss his feet and continue throwing money at him for it too, because dumb ppl are oblivious. Oh, and due to all the hate from us, he'll likely disable comments on his Youtube video.

He'll continue to B.S. as much as possible to further milk those supporters until one day he uses the lack of support as his excuse for bailing out. This is completely typical and predictable behavior I've seen several times already with AVN devs.

Any dev who isn't a complete P.O.S. would have paused the donations a long time ago until things got rolling again.

If anyone remembers my last post in this topic (back in July), you'll know just how accurate I've been so far.
https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-22-23-final-bluecat.14927/post-8450466

Also, I'd be really annoyed if the abandoned tag got removed here cuz I've seen multiple other games that clearly were not abandoned at all got the tag and the moderators refused to remove it despite dev activity and honesty. This game truly deserves the tag because it will likely only ever receive a small update after being forced into it (like last time), if at all.

Last edited:

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
The first thing bluecat does is scapegoat latecomer, and I expected nothing less. This guy is shameless. But congrats to him, he made tens of thousands from his discord gang while sitting back and doing nothing. And now he's blaming everyone but himself and looking for sympathy. What a sad little story

I will say one final thing though before I dip, every single comment on this thread gives bluecat relevancy that he does not deserve. The game is finished and it is not coming back, at least not with him in charge of it. Anyone that reads this is best unwatching the thread like I'm going to do again, and forget about it. It's done, and it's been done for years

May 15, 2022
I am still working on month 1 and unfortunately many unwanted obstacles were put in my way by former employees.
Everyone stand on your head if you believe this.

However, I would have to invest some time for the next update and I am already so annoyed by talking about month 1 and reading about month 1 and working on month 1 that I would like to finally tick off this point in my life.
Wait! Stop! Hold it! And just a god damn minute! Didn't Bluecat say in January 2021 that days 24-26 were rendered and he was doing the coding and dialogue for it? Did Bluecat just admit that he has done jack shit for almost 2 years now? Sure looks like it.

I hope you guys understand. I am totally focused on finishing month 1 and will do everything in my power so that you too can finally get your money's worth and enjoy Ecchi Sensei again.
I hope you guys understand? Finally get your moneys worth? Is this fucker for real? He says that the merge will be out end of 2020. Then all through 2021 its a status update every 3 months to keep it unmarked and every single post says jack shit about the merge. Then in October(?) he says it will be done by the end of 2021. Nope. Now we are near the end of 2022 and he is hoping that people understand and they can finally get their moneys worth?! Wow. I am fucking speechless. That sentence actually made my head hurt from how stupid it was.

I thought I might make a 30-60 minute video during my mindless work on month 1, so you can see what my working day is like.
What his working day is like? No need to make that video, we all know already.
patrick-star-to-do-list.gif

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
I'm like day 3 or 4 into week 1 and so far the game feels like someone played Waifu Academy and tried copying it without having any idea what made Waifu Academy actually enjoyable, it also looks worse.

But I'm only at week 1 so does it get any better?

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
Why do I have a very,very nagging suspicion that the way turgsh01 describes it is exactly how the video will be. A pity video showing the entire world how immensly boring and hard and lifedraining programming is. And that he has been doing that for years without result, suffering for us?

But hey let's see who buys into that. Always handy to know who has more money than brains for whenever I need extra cash.

Real question for the supporters: What do you still hope to get by supporting him? and by what date?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

turgsh01

Apr 13, 2020
I'm like day 3 or 4 into week 1 and so far the game feels like someone played Waifu Academy and tried copying it without having any idea what made Waifu Academy actually enjoyable, it also looks worse.

Aside from the game files getting compressed a lot better, no. The story overall is kind of lame IMO. I only read through to the end because a few of the characters were interesting and I guess hot (even though some of the most interesting ones never got lewded out at all and others barely any).

Weatherholt

Jul 18, 2017
Aside from the game files getting compressed a lot better, no. The story overall is kind of lame IMO. I only read through to the end because a few of the characters were interesting and I guess hot (even though some of the most interesting ones never got lewded out at all and others barely any).
Man just gave himself way too much work with the cast.
You can't make 50 fucking characters and give them enough attention. You just can't. A TON of them are going to get like half a scene or none at all.

You'd need an entire-ass competent team behind that.
He has neither a team, nor competence.

May 15, 2022
Man just gave himself way too much work with the cast.
You can't make 50 fucking characters and give them enough attention. You just can't. A TON of them are going to get like half a scene or none at all.

You'd need an entire-ass competent team behind that.
He has neither a team, nor competence.
Blame his greed and the morons that believed him. He made the $100 tier to allow people to make their own character. If he would have stuck to around 10 and not done the create a character then it'd be less hassle.

Now you have to wonder about those same characters. Will they still have screen time albeit at a significantly reduced screen time, or will they be tossed to the side and discarded because those people stopped paying?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

I think Waifu Academy is a boring slog, and the lewds put me to sleep, so I'm probably not the best to reply, but I liked this game much better. It's pretty depraved, and not very good at all without the DM patch, but I like that the hero is really a villain in disguise. :devilish:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
The first thing bluecat does is scapegoat latecomer, and I expected nothing less.
Is latecomer confirmed off the project now then?

Also on that video.. I expect if he does make it (he probably won't) it will just make his public image even worse honestly. If he tries to show how much of a "slog" it is then he may open himself up for bad practices that encapsulates that and might make it look even worse lol.

The fact of the matter is this:
It doesn't take 2+ years to merge month 1, It doesn't even take multiple months on a majority done scale.
Fixing existing systems for month 1 (phone, or calendar or whatever) shouldn't take many months.
He already plans to have a different game style post month 1 that's more open world choose where you go.
Based on the above, month 1 does not need a new save system and instead should just import the save into the post-month 1 system since I bet it's already planned to somewhat function this way anyway, post month-1 content will not be included in an updated month-1 game.
He created a poorly thought out plan for month 1 merge and is still executing that flawed plan.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes