Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Blame his greed and the morons that believed him. He made the $100 tier to allow people to make their own character. If he would have stuck to around 10 and not done the create a character then it'd be less hassle.

Now you have to wonder about those same characters. Will they still have screen time albeit at a significantly reduced screen time, or will they be tossed to the side and discarded because those people stopped paying?
Wait is that true, what a Muppet. I was wondering why he'd like 50 fucking characters, he could have as much just had 5/6 students and his family (because let's be honest half those characters are forgettable as fuck). How could you not have the foresight to see how an over saturation of characters leaves you with a game that's wide as an ocean but deep as a puddle.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Wait is that true, what a Muppet. I was wondering why he'd like 50 fucking characters, he could have as much just had 5/6 students and his family (because let's be honest half those characters are forgettable as fuck). How could you not have the foresight to see how an over saturation of characters leaves you with a game that's wide as an ocean but deep as a puddle.
yup its why the character roster in this game is bloated to hell, and you have many 1 off scenes with characters cus of it.

DyonisXX

Jun 13, 2022
I played a bit more but I'm still in W1 and I don't know if I can keep playing.

It feels like whoever made this game has the mental maturity of a 13 year old.

What's with the random insertions of japanese words and then also giving definitions for them?
What's with the completely unnecessary and overly long and repeating inner and outer monologues that characters constantly have?

Why does not a single one of the girls feel like a real human?

If I read the MC refer to his own underwear as 'pantsu' one more fucking time I'm gonna lose it

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

What's with the random insertions of japanese words and then also giving definitions for them?
What's with the completely unnecessary and overly long and repeating inner and outer monologues that characters constantly have?

If I read the MC refer to his own underwear as 'pantsu' one more fucking time I'm gonna lose it
Pantsu

There are 3 weeks!! already

If you expect sudden change now..... You are

whydoineedto

May 21, 2022

Pantsu.

I've yet to play this and I wasn't planning to due to the abandoned tag but, yeesh did I dodge a bullet.

Also, obligatory: 1666419350573.png

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The first thing bluecat does is scapegoat latecomer, and I expected nothing less.
As da boss, BC made his bed and ought to eat it. But at the same time latecomer deserves a lot of flak IMO. Everything I read from him regarding the development of ES - I went out of my way to find everything I could - indicated he was in way over his head and either in denial or taking advantage of BC's kindness/indifference/whatever.

Hell, he even insisted that a complete re-release of the initially botched Week 1 merge qualified as a "hotfix". I'm gonna go to my grave smh at that. If I had been aware at that time that he was the "code manager" I would have been wary of the game's future much earlier...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Raxac

Jul 26, 2017
cut

Gladly, our foundaition will get strong enough after month 1 which means no big merge is required for a very long time. The next big merge I plan is in the year 2023. So over the next two years we focus on producing new content like we did before.

cut
Don't worry guys, maybe we still don't have the 1 month marge, but we are approaching the date for yet another big one.

Just honestly go read this whole post again, from the current state of this game it's a pretty good laugh.

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
Don't worry guys, maybe we still don't have the 1 month marge, but we are approaching the date for yet another big one.

Just honestly go read this whole post again, from the current state of this game it's a pretty good laugh.
I'll always find jollies reading the civil war that went on in this the thread when people slowly started to realise BC was full of shit and you had people in denial arguing that BC was still "working hard" to get the Month 1 Merge.

Its shocking that we've had 1 update in 2 years and people still give BC money.

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
I'll always find jollies reading the civil war that went on in this the thread when people slowly started to realise BC was full of shit and you had people in denial arguing that BC was still "working hard" to get the Month 1 Merge.
And outright ridiculing people, calling them trolls and suggesting others put them on ignore for making lighthearted pokes at the amount of time that had passed. Then vanishing like a fart in the wind themselves once the going got tough. Come back bruddahs, we'll sing kumbaya as we sit around the campfire. Feeding it with cast aside hope, smugness and spite.

index.jpg

Last edited:
May 15, 2022
I looked at his Discord. I wanted to join the hug fest but the initiation was to drink some foul smelling liquid called "Delusion". Everyone chanting "one of us" was a bit off putting as well.

I saw this.
Capture.PNG

"I'm pleased to have supported"!? WHAT! THE! FUCK! With brain dead morons like this its no wonder he is still milking. Bluecat milks the guy for 2 years and he is pleased!? Christ.

You can tell from this guys post that if he is married he definitely gets pegged every night by his wife or watches as guys take turns on her. "Oh honey, I love you. Let me lick your cum filled hole clean. I'm pleased to support you dear."

Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
I looked at his Discord. I wanted to join the hug fest but the initiation was to drink some foul smelling liquid called "Delusion". Everyone chanting "one of us" was a bit off putting as well.

I saw this.
View attachment 2124769

"I'm pleased to have supported"!? WHAT! THE! FUCK! With brain dead morons like this its no wonder he is still milking. Bluecat milks the guy for 2 years and he is pleased!? Christ.

You can tell from this guys post that if he is married he definitely gets pegged every night by his wife or watches as guys take turns on her. "Oh honey, I love you. Let me lick your cum filled hole clean. I'm pleased to support you dear."

My man gets his hours cut in work and can't afford unnecessary expenditures and apologizes to the person that milked his wages for 2 years, like that guy has the patience of a saint fucking hell.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes