May 15, 2022
can you give me next weeks lottery numbers, given you have such powers of assured and guaranteed prediction? Oh, and the weakness of every supermodel and hot actress on the planet? Actually no, I dont need the latter, its money, just the lottery numbers will do......:rolleyes::sleep::LUL:
This is Bluecats first project. Not the 10th or 20th or 100th, the 1st. So its his first project and right off the bat the first thing you read on his Patreon is "the biggest and longest visual novel of all time". . . Yeah.

You don't need to be a genius to figure out that a developer on their first project trying to tackle something that big is gonna go one of two ways. 1: Abandoned because the developer realized how much time, effort, skills, and motivation to actually work on the biggest and longest of all time. 2: Severely reduced in size and scope just to have some chance of actually finishing it.

So yeah, it is entirely possible to see that after the first update and know its gonna fail.

12, 54, 97, 23, 75, 44 ;)

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
This is Bluecats first project. Not the 10th or 20th or 100th, the 1st. So its his first project and right off the bat the first thing you read on his Patreon is "the biggest and longest visual novel of all time". . . Yeah.

You don't need to be a genius to figure out that a developer on their first project trying to tackle something that big is gonna go one of two ways. 1: Abandoned because the developer realized how much time, effort, skills, and motivation to actually work on the biggest and longest of all time. 2: Severely reduced in size and scope just to have some chance of actually finishing it.

So yeah, it is entirely possible to see that after the first update and know its gonna fail.

12, 54, 97, 23, 75, 44 ;)
who rattled your cage? I made a jocular response to someone else, and you get all pissy and high & mighty in response? Go take your attitude elsewhere where similar trolls live, like Twitter, it's not needed here

DuskiBuski

Mar 12, 2021
This game may be abandoned but i'd like to know what software or app, bluecat used to make all his characters was it honey select 1 or 2? Or something else? If anyone has the answer that would be appreciated :D

May 15, 2022
This game may be abandoned but i'd like to know what software or app, bluecat used to make all his characters was it honey select 1 or 2? Or something else? If anyone has the answer that would be appreciated :D
I looked, all I could find was this: Renpy and Playhome.

I'm not smart when it comes to stuff like that so I can't tell you anymore about it.

Reactions: DuskiBuski

DuskiBuski

Mar 12, 2021
I looked, all I could find was this: Renpy and Playhome.

I'm not smart when it comes to stuff like that so I can't tell you anymore about it.
Thank you very much anyways for your answer :D Does Renpy have its own character creator? and I didn't know about playhome so thank you

Last edited:

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020
Thank you very much anyways for your answer :D Does Renpy have its own character creator? and I didnt know about playhome so thank you
No Renpy is a game making program that uses python for game making.

Looking at your earlier post I think he used HS1 for the game backgrounds and characters.

Reactions: DuskiBuski

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
Sad to see the abandoned tag on it. The thing is though that developer went way too ambitiously into this project. The fact that this game has 20+ characters to vaguely fuck around is not good. The game suddenly starts lacking focus and personalities of various characters can't be nearly polished as much.
Not to speak of the fact that way too many scenes are spread thin between various students.
Quality of renders is not going to improve either since they're stuck at Honey Select 1.

I do hope they come back to the project.

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
Sad to see the abandoned tag on it. The thing is though that developer went way too ambitiously into this project. The fact that this game has 20+ characters to vaguely fuck around is not good. The game suddenly starts lacking focus and personalities of various characters can't be nearly polished as much.
Not to speak of the fact that way too many scenes are spread thin between various students.
Quality of renders is not going to improve either since they're stuck at Honey Select 1.

I do hope they come back to the project.
Not sure this needs to be said, but the abandoned tag is only for this site, F95 Zone, and in no way confirms nor denies the actual termination of the game unless the dev confirmed abandoning it whether here or on another site (which he hasn't as of yet). The dev's Discord is still active with BC himself posting nonsensical memes and cat-related stuff but has confirmed he's still working on it.
Now, the definition of "working" is somewhat of a meme in, and of, itself here in relation to the precise development of the game since it's been a long time between when it was actively being updated like 2 years ago (and receiving a previous abandonment tag after 18 months of nothing) and this last update and the subsequent three months of inactivity getting hit with the abandonment tag a second time.
Only BC truly knows the reason(s) for his delays and whether or not those delays/setbacks are intentional or totally out of his control. Many here have poked fun and speculated at the slow speed, intentions and transparency of his motives but it is what it is and only time will tell the actual fate of the game in the end.

May 15, 2022
Okay so it says weeks and shit, which one am I supposed to download?
All of them. Don't merge them. Each week is played separately.
Also the dark mind patches, if you want those, are named a bit wonky. For week 1 its named Week 1 final. Week 2 is named Day 8-14 Final release. Week 3 is named day 20-21 Final.

Or you can wait for the month 1 merge that combines all 3 weeks together. It should be here by the end of 2020.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes