Mahony

Jun 2, 2017
It's a shame that this will never get the merged version but it was inevitable.

The most that should happen is actually finish the merge then create an ending before moving on to the next project but it won't happen. I wouldn't care if the ending was just an image of everyone saying thank you.

We all knew how this would end.
Mate, why do that when you can just abandon your Patreon, and milk it as much as possible, create a whole new account and start a new game while still earning money for your last one.

PeterSBigD

Feb 17, 2021
I looked at his Discord. I wanted to join the hug fest but the initiation was to drink some foul smelling liquid called "Delusion". Everyone chanting "one of us" was a bit off putting as well.

I saw this.
View attachment 2124769

"I'm pleased to have supported"!? WHAT! THE! FUCK! With brain dead morons like this its no wonder he is still milking. Bluecat milks the guy for 2 years and he is pleased!? Christ.

You can tell from this guys post that if he is married he definitely gets pegged every night by his wife or watches as guys take turns on her. "Oh honey, I love you. Let me lick your cum filled hole clean. I'm pleased to support you dear."
That dude is such a fucking cuck :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Decipiatur

Oct 29, 2022
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Week 1 Standard edition (Dark Mind is on my Discord)
PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Size 1.27 GB

Version: Week 2 Standard edition (Dark Mind is on my Discord)
Size 1.05 GB

Version: Week 3 Standard edition (Dark Mind is on my Discord)
Size 1.11 GB

Version: Week 4 (days 22-23) Standard edition (Dark mind is on my Discord)
Pixeldrain
Size 613 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I am having an issue with being unable to view the phone messages without an error code on the mobile port, on day three when you get it.
Edit: hard restart fixed it

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

Siphon

Aug 18, 2016
Wait is that true, what a Muppet. I was wondering why he'd like 50 fucking characters, he could have as much just had 5/6 students and his family (because let's be honest half those characters are forgettable as fuck). How could you not have the foresight to see how an over saturation of characters leaves you with a game that's wide as an ocean but deep as a puddle.
Make a core, barebones story around the kids and the one schoolgirl that he randomly falls in love with. Release that. Then add on additional girls that flesh out the 'days' that are otherwise unoccupied. Don't start with 50 girls and a plan of over 100 days, that's just stupid.
Really did enjoy this while it lasted but it's pretty clear there's never gonna be any new content. Hopefully someone will come along and remake it while cutting the chaff.

• Haha
Reactions: Mahony and Jeancul
May 15, 2022
Captureddds.PNG

The first status update on month 1 was August 2nd 2020. From that day to now is 788 days. (If I did the math right) 788 days and we are still getting "Month 1 will be out soon". Now, with that question asked and answered, Bluecat will finish the month 1 merge in 62 days but can't finish it in 788?

If you believe this please raise your hand.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
View attachment 2134704

The first status update on month 1 was August 2nd 2020. From that day to now is 788 days. (If I did the math right) 788 days and we are still getting "Month 1 will be out soon". Now, with that question asked and answered, Bluecat will finish the month 1 merge in 62 days but can't finish it in 788?

If you believe this please raise your hand.
You should ask him if he thinks a fan could merge and fix the issues / remake it before he finishes month 1 merge :unsure:

May 15, 2022
Last time it took years for this game to get the abandoned tag, why did it happen so fast this time?
Last time Bluecat posted a status "update" every 3 months, just before the 3 month silence, to keep it from being marked. The reason it took so long last time is because it was marked abandoned after the "18 months of no game update" rule. The reason it was marked so fast this time is because Bluecat was silent on Patreon for 3 months. Funny enough, the abandoned tag was applied on October 14th, 1 day after the exact 3 months, 2 days later Bluecat posts a status update. Guess he thought it would be removed if he did, otherwise why bother after 3 months of silence.

May 15, 2022
Don't worry guys, maybe we still don't have the 1 month marge, but we are approaching the date for yet another big one.

Just honestly go read this whole post again, from the current state of this game it's a pretty good laugh.
Want a bigger laugh?
Capturehahaha.PNG

The plan is 50 endings and 5 bad endings? The plan is 365 days? The plan is the biggest and longest visual novel of all time?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :whistle:
First release: July 2018
Current date: November 2022
Current week: 4
Currently in the 52nd month of development.
More than 4 years and its reached week 4.
failed-plans-failed.jpg

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
This game had great potential, but the dev thought big very big. That's why so many problems. first week download 16.9 gig. Patches that don't work. I've really tried everything, but every time image problems, you were reading more text than anything else. The dev should have made it a comic rather than a game

pieman1122

May 6, 2020
This game had great potential, but the dev thought big very big. That's why so many problems. first week download 16.9 gig. Patches that don't work. I've really tried everything, but every time image problems, you were reading more text than anything else. The dev should have made it a comic rather than a game
that or made it into sperate games. like if the game has a year time line just make them in seasons. so four game for each with save transfers. that or cut the time down and focus less on the some story aspects to make faster updates.

• Haha
Reactions: Bloodguard

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I never even thought seriously about using other than compressed version for the first week.

Did you have correct patches? Each week needs its own patch. Click "show previous versions" link on Lewdpatcher page.
And did you turned patch on from settings? Click picture of the pants on the top corner. When your patch is working, the background image of the game turns into more lewd version.

skidcrow

Feb 4, 2019
I never even thought seriously about using other than compressed version for the first week.

Did you have correct patches? Each week needs its own patch. Click "show previous versions" link on Lewdpatcher page.
And did you turned patch on from settings? Click picture of the pants on the top corner. When your patch is working, the background image of the game turns into more lewd version.
I tryed everything, even from lewdpatcher, still had problems, i think the dev had made better connections with the days, most games ar so easy to play, here patches here and there, it was soemtimes horrible so mutch work for you can play

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes