DuskiBuski

Mar 12, 2021
UGH just get HS - Playhome is a mistake
There are so many addons to HS you can make a reasonable facsimile of all the girls and go to town. Way better to work with.
whats wrong with playhome? too difficult or just terrible to operate? and I have the second HS the first one was too difficult for me to get, would HS2 still work as in recreating the characters?

Raven Tomoe

Aug 21, 2019
whats wrong with playhome? too difficult or just terrible to operate? and I have the second HS the first one was too difficult for me to get, would HS2 still work as in recreating the characters?
it all depends if HS2 has all the mods used in ES if not will not work not all known mods have been moved between KK,HS,HS2,PH

Reactions: DuskiBuski

Jbcold

Jun 11, 2018
Is it right that this has been abandoned? I've looked at the discord and patreon and there are status updates as recent as Oct 16, 2022 (which is relatively recent seeing as most developing adult games receive as I've experienced, update 3-4 months or as long as 6) It seems their content pages are still running and have a respectable base of users. However feel free to correct me, this is just a quick five minute look.

• Haha
Reactions: darkjam93

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
Is it right that this has been abandoned? I've looked at the discord and patreon and there are status updates as recent as Oct 16, 2022 (which is relatively recent seeing as most developing adult games receive as I've experienced, update 3-4 months or as long as 6) It seems their content pages are still running and have a respectable base of users. However feel free to correct me, this is just a quick five minute look.
Blue cat didn't post anything over 3 months that's why it got the ab tag

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
There was a half-assed update a few months ago that was mostly broken. That has been the only update for the last 2 years. And now I'm hearing that BlueCat has made a new Patreon with a new name and is now working on a different game. So you tell me if he is a good dev or not.

• Haha
Reactions: pgm_01 and Jeancul

Wolfen5

Mar 4, 2019
If true, he should release the character cards and let someone else run with the game. It is a solid concept with a nice base to work off of character and story-wise.
Why though? If he still has suckers..I mean, hopeful Patrons donating monthly, why not just let that run dry and additionally finance his new endeavours. If true that is...

Reactions: pgm_01

DuskiBuski

Mar 12, 2021
Google is your friend bud, go find their respect discords since I think that's where they mostly live.
It would be my friend if I knew what to look for, are you talking about illusions discord channels or the discord channels of the game developers?

Bomatres

Dec 9, 2018
so umm, i just want to ask
if by any chance, someone out there decide to rip this game and make a continuation but with difference name
can bluecat sue them?

not like i'm gonna rip it or something, just want to ask

Bomatres

Dec 9, 2018
Where's the source for this? I must've missed it. Would be a new low if true. But not that surprising after what happened so far.
its not a new things for developer with random brand such as bluecat to make another brand name, just look at how similar these game with HS or PH model are

they can just use old model and change some design and start working on another game
this is probably the reason BlueCat didn't continue Ecchi Sensei

look at the headmaster, its update also become slower at the same time of Ecchi Sensei, i'm not saying both are the same person working on different games with different names but its highly possible

• Angry
Reactions: Parcel and tazaaron

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
so umm, i just want to ask
if by any chance, someone out there decide to rip this game and make a continuation but with difference name
can bluecat sue them?

not like i'm gonna rip it or something, just want to ask
I don't think he could sue for using the same assets, as those are not exclusively his, but copying his code or story, could be copy infringement. Depends on if new user made money off it though. If it's not for profit, it would be considered parody.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes