Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Woot! Dead again! :ROFLMAO:
Once marked abandoned, will a status update remove the tag, or will BC have to throw another update with a dozen crappy renders he's been sitting on for 2 years?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Wolfen5 and Jeancul

opiex942

Mar 9, 2018
Once marked abandoned, will a status update remove the tag, or will BC have to throw another update with a dozen crappy renders he's been sitting on for 2 years?
I think he's due for his quarterly report soon-ish; I imagine we'll find out before the weekend is over.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul
May 15, 2022
I couldn't answer so I phoned a friend (asked a mod). The answer is that the tag will be removed, regardless of 3 months or 18 months, only when the game is updated.

Woot! Month 1 is getting closer with each abandoned tag.

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
This is still so disappointing. If BC actually gave a damn, he could have a product out. Write in his native language, machine translate and use a no frills basic Renpy interface. There are plenty of competent coders who could clean up and fix the existing game, hire one of them. Fans of this game have literally put more effort into merging the game and fixing it than BC has recently.

eltharion83

Aug 24, 2020
This is still so disappointing. If BC actually gave a damn, he could have a product out. Write in his native language, machine translate and use a no frills basic Renpy interface. There are plenty of competent coders who could clean up and fix the existing game, hire one of them. Fans of this game have literally put more effort into merging the game and fixing it than BC has recently.
Sad but true.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and pgm_01

Nagash477

Dec 14, 2019
Why he should do something and start working his lazy ass instead of sitting and do nothing + continue to milk his last supporters TILL THE END OF THE WORLD, savvy?

Munchking

Oct 19, 2017
I love that even his supporters have low-key started taking some shots at what constitutes 'this week' to him. Can still remember him mentioning an update being ready in 'a matter of days, not weeks' last time, and like 20 days later BC was pulling a Jedi and explaining that from a certain point of view he was not full of horseshit.

Weatherholt

Jul 18, 2017
BLUECAT SAYS HES STILL WORKING ON MONTH 1 SO IT NOT ABANDONED HE MADE AN UPDATE STATUS ON PATREON SO IT STILL ALIVE
Month 1 was supposed to be completed literally over 2 years ago.

He's released two "days" in the span of two full years.

Either he's fucked or he quit. It doesn't matter which.

• Yay, new update!

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
I love that even his supporters have low-key started taking some shots at what constitutes 'this week' to him. Can still remember him mentioning an update being ready in 'a matter of days, not weeks' last time, and like 20 days later BC was pulling a Jedi and explaining that from a certain point of view he was not full of horseshit.

In a existential sort of way lol

May 15, 2022
BLUECAT SAYS HES STILL WORKING ON MONTH 1 SO IT NOT ABANDONED HE MADE AN UPDATE STATUS ON PATREON SO IT STILL ALIVE
If you say something its true? Ok.

Hey everyone. If you give me your debit card info, social security number, mothers maiden name and your passwords for all your accounts you'll win 25 million dollars each.

Don't fact check this, its true, I said it.

• Thinking Face
May 15, 2022
Honestly I struggle to understand why anyone would think this game is abandoned or on hold or completed, considering how extremely easy it is to check and verify the facts (i.e. bluecat and I are active here, our discord is very active, etc.pp.)
HAHAHAHAHAHA. Holy jesus on a tortilla shell. The random posts you find by clicking the wrong number. Wonder if he is still struggling?

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Curious what is in the patreon update since I'm not subbed to him, but from what you can see as a free person and it mentions his still working on month 1 (hilarious) I can't imagine whatever he goes into after that being that informative like saying when it'll be out.

I feel like I could do the month merge myself in a "month" starting from scratch (fresh renpy build) and just taking his written script and images, remaking the UI, "fixing" the saves, etc lol.. can't imagine the post-month open world style thing taking that long given other games here you could look at to see how they did it or maybe there's some posts about it to help out as well even, who knows.

Dude just needs to get to working already.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes