May 15, 2022
He made uh....two days.
In two years.
Actually, he made nothing in two years. If you go back to the last post Bluecat made on this site and read the first part of it, which I already quoted here on the last page, it says: I already created almost two completely new updates after the month 1 merge. The current available Day release of Ecchi Sensei is day 20-21. I already created the images + coding + dialogues for Day 22+23 update .

That is from January 2nd 2021!!!! Those days were DONE in 2020. He was telling people that it was completed in January. He did nothing for two years. NOTHING.

Just go to Bluecats patreon and look at all the old posts and count how many months in between each final release. Its 1-2 months. Last update in 2020 was June. Going by the 1-2 months history it would have been done by July or August. And if this post by Bluecat in April 2020 is true: I always work in advance. While you are playing Ecchi Sensei - Day 15-17, I already work two updates in advance, and the more time passes, the bigger that gap gets.: Then you do the math, 1-2 months per 2 days, been "working" on it since June 2020, that is 28 months, so Bluecat should be up to days 78-79 if its 1 per month. Days 50-51 if its per 2 months. Just think of all that content that Bluecat has been doing for 2 years.

He better hurry up and finish the month 1 merge so he can release all those days of content.

May 15, 2022
So, I haven't been around for a a few months. I guess reading the last few pages, it looks like no update until the game gets marked abandoned again, in maybe 14 more months.

Honestly, after that last pitiful update, are you guys really looking forward to the next meager update, whenever it happens?

If the dev doesn't care, should we?
I think its more that people just want to say I told you so to all the people that were saying Bluecat isn't a scammer. The thread has basically turned into making fun of the idiots supporting him and making fun of Bluecats lies and excuses.

We don't really care, some do, but the rest just stick around to watch the dumpster fire.

Rexeit

Aug 7, 2019
I'm creating a complete version of the game, every weeks are included (compressed versions) and the Dark Mind patches are too, the specials aren't
I'll update this comment with the Mega link, the archive is around 8.75Go
I'll also upload to Gofile for those who doesn't have a paid Mega account just after

• Wow
Reactions: Jeancul

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
I'm creating a complete version of the game, every weeks are included (compressed versions) and the Dark Mind patches are too, the specials aren't
I'll update this comment with the Mega link, the archive is around 8.75Go
I'll also upload to Gofile for those who doesn't have a paid Mega account just after
If you include the dark mind then don't link to it directly, mods won't like that. Use LewdPatcher or similar.

• Yay, new update!

Rexeit

Aug 7, 2019
If you include the dark mind then don't link to it directly, mods won't like that. Use LewdPatcher or similar.
AH ! Good thing you told me
So I just need to put the link on LewdPatcher and then put this link here ?
Kinda convoluted but 'kay

Skalli

Nov 1, 2017
AH ! Good thing you told me
So I just need to put the link on LewdPatcher and then put this link here ?
Kinda convoluted but 'kay
Yeah, because the contents of the DM Patch violate the F95 rules. Many games have the patches then linked via LewdPatcher or dontcensor.art.
There are threads that have been banned because people posted links to pre-patched games over and over and mods got tired of removing the posts.
That's what I heard, at least. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Bloodguard

Rexeit

Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, because the contents of the DM Patch violate the F95 rules. Many games have the patches then linked via LewdPatcher or dontcensor.art.
There are threads that have been banned because people posted links to pre-patched games over and over and mods got tired of removing the posts.
That's what I heard, at least. :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha, ok !
The upload is complete, but to create something on LewdPatcher I need to ask for an approval, which I did.
Don't know how long it will take however..

EDIT : The uploads are done, but no news from LewdPatcher so for now...

Just DM me or something and say if you want the Mega or GoFile link and I'll give it to you

Last edited:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Hahaha, ok !
The upload is complete, but to create something on LewdPatcher I need to ask for an approval, which I did.
Don't know how long it will take however..

EDIT : The uploads are done, but no news from LewdPatcher so for now...

Just DM me or something and say if you want the Mega or GoFile link and I'll give it to you
so you just basically created a working month 1 "merge". how long did that take you? xD

hats off to you man. so many people have wanted all this crap just together in one package. now we just need to get it posted here and make a compression request.

• Haha

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
so you just basically created a working month 1 "merge". how long did that take you? xD

hats off to you man. so many people have wanted all this crap just together in one package. now we just need to get it posted here and make a compression request.
There was already a semi functional combination of everything before day 22-23, which someone had slapped together in notime at all.
Bluecat is just scamming the shit out of the idiots who still support him or he is incompetent as hell.
Dunno which is worse.

Rexeit

Aug 7, 2019

Basically, yes
It took me, what, ~1h to put it into an archive and ~2h to upload it for each platform.

It's already compressed, as in the files I downloaded were already the compressed versions

I could compress it more, but it would take a LOT of time to unzip, and a lot of people don't have bestly rigs
I could do it if enough people want, bit if you want to wait longer for it to decompress than download...

Like I said I can already give you the links if you DM me

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and Skalli

Rexeit

Aug 7, 2019
There was already a semi functional combination of everything before day 22-23, which someone had slapped together in notime at all.
Bluecat is just scamming the shit out of the idiots who still support him or he is incompetent as hell.
Dunno which is worse.
Honnestly, both
The setting is good, the "story" is too

But the quality of the scenes, the colors, lights, even models are all SSS-tier garbage

• Wow

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
Basically, yes
It took me, what, ~1h to put it into an archive and ~2h to upload it for each platform.

It's already compressed, as in the files I downloaded were already the compressed versions

I could compress it more, but it would take a LOT of time to unzip, and a lot of people don't have bestly rigs
I could do it if enough people want, bit if you want to wait longer for it to decompress than download...

Like I said I can already give you the links if you DM me
Since you probably haven't thoroughly tested it, I'd be curious if yours will also just randomly break one of the days like the merge I made did. Guess we'll find out if someone plays through it all haha.

• Haha

Rexeit

Aug 7, 2019
Since you probably haven't thoroughly tested it, I'd be curious if yours will also just randomly break one of the days like the merge I made did. Guess we'll find out if someone plays through it all haha.
I'll test it tonight and tomorrow , if something broke it's either from the patch or the game itself tho
Why did yours break ? It might give me some clues, I might even fix some part of the code if that's the case

• Wow
4.10 star(s) 145 Votes