Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Hi ! I've downloaded the darkmind patch for week 1, what do i need to do exactly to merge them together ?
I don't wanna break anything

Thanks for your answer

Redyscom

Aug 8, 2017
If Bluecat really want recover of 2 years of scam, he need work hard as hell in ES and even with that is difficult to tell if he can recover all the supports. Not the old ones, but news.

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
If Bluecat really want recover of 2 years of scam, he need work hard as hell in ES and even with that is difficult to tell if he can recover all the supports. Not the old ones, but news.
With how much time has passed, someone easily could've remade this game start to finish, "renders" and all and been up to or probably past where the game is at now lol. Maybe get into some legal trouble for plagiarism from copying text/designs but then again the may not be a road someone wants to go down with the nature of the patch content xD

I guess for now we're stuck in the previous loop of waiting on month 1 merge. I highly doubt there will be a normal 1 or 2 day update between now and then since he said " If it doesn't work out with July, then there will be the next update in the first or second week of August and after that, definitely Month 1" so I assume that update is dropped or postponed to after the merge at this point which is coming in (insert current year).

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Belhemot

Sep 7, 2017
is the DM patch that says week 4 the one u use for the other 3 weeks ? Can not find anyother. Also why am i missing a lot of images ?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Jeancul

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
is the DM patch that says week 4 the one u use for the other 3 weeks ? Can not find anyother. Also why am i missing a lot of images ?
The patches are specifically for their respective versions, they aren't just files which change some variables but add the content themselves. You will have to wait for the month1 merge if you want everything in a single game, for now you need to download each separate version, including their respective DM patches.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Hi ! I've downloaded the darkmind patch for week 1, what do i need to do exactly to merge them together ?
I don't wanna break anything

Thanks for your answer
Every week has it's own patch (latest update is not included in the files)
Ecchi.jpg
You can find patches from Lewd patcher. Find line in the bottom of page that says "show previous versions" and click that.
Names there are different than what I have. Week 2 = days 8-14 final and so on. Install each week into separate game folder. And install patches into Ecchi Sensei/game/ folder. And when in game, click picture of the pants and choose to turn Dark Mind content on. When it's effective, your games background image turns into more lewd.

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Every week has it's own patch (latest update is not included in the files)
View attachment 2002900
You can find patches from Lewd patcher. Find line in the bottom of page that says "show previous versions" and click that.
Names there are different than what I have. Week 2 = days 8-14 final and so on. Install each week into separate game folder. And install patches into Ecchi Sensei/game/ folder. And when in game, click picture of the pants and choose to turn Dark Mind content on. When it's effective, your games background image turns into more lewd.
When you mean "install", you mean drag & drop the Dmpatch game folder to the original game folder from the same week ?

May 15, 2022
Man, this update wasn't exactly what I was expecting. I mean in ways it was, but iunno does anyone else get the same feeling Bluecat losing steam or interest in the game? Mind you everyone this is not shit-talk just a genuine curiosity cause I can't be the only one.
Its definitely loss of interest. "Making one of the biggest VN's of all time" is good in theory, in practice its complete bonkers. There is a reason people don't make the biggest VN of all time. Burnout, plain and simple. Bluecat might like making the game, he might be passionate about it, but all that means jack shit when you don't have any interest in doing it.

The last 2 years have been a big clue that he is either A: Lost all interest in it but is still very slowly grinding away to at least try to finish it. B: Lost interest, doesn't want to work on it, but is still delusional enough to think that this will be finished when in reality it will be abandoned or cut down to 6 months instead of a year.

There is no way in hell he will recover. There is only 1 way for him to do that and that is release consistent updates on time. Guess what? He already failed that. He released 1 update in 2 years and then we get a release date, which Bluecat said will have a playtester version by end of July and the update will be in the 1st or 2nd week of August, and its now the 24th.

That right there is why he won't recover. At this point he could tell people that the sky is blue and the grass is green and people wouldn't believe him. Words are words, actions are what matters. Bluecats actions are worth more than all the words he has said in 2 years.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
When you mean "install", you mean drag & drop the Dmpatch game folder to the original game folder from the same week ?
Yes. It's good to unzip the patch file into it's own folder first and look what's in there. And then drag and drop content into correct folder, replacing old files if asked. I just noticed that week1 patch had more files than I expected. Instead of usual .rpa file that goes into EcchiSensei/game/ folder, there was also files from games main folder and some subfolders. Bit different from week 2 and 3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hedwin

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
Its definitely loss of interest. "Making one of the biggest VN's of all time" is good in theory, in practice its complete bonkers. There is a reason people don't make the biggest VN of all time. Burnout, plain and simple. Bluecat might like making the game, he might be passionate about it, but all that means jack shit when you don't have any interest in doing it.

The last 2 years have been a big clue that he is either A: Lost all interest in it but is still very slowly grinding away to at least try to finish it. B: Lost interest, doesn't want to work on it, but is still delusional enough to think that this will be finished when in reality it will be abandoned or cut down to 6 months instead of a year.

There is no way in hell he will recover. There is only 1 way for him to do that and that is release consistent updates on time. Guess what? He already failed that. He released 1 update in 2 years and then we get a release date, which Bluecat said will have a playtester version by end of July and the update will be in the 1st or 2nd week of August, and its now the 24th.

That right there is why he won't recover. At this point he could tell people that the sky is blue and the grass is green and people wouldn't believe him. Words are words, actions are what matters. Bluecats actions are worth more than all the words he has said in 2 years.
It is actually sad and tragic that there is not much interest in the game anymore from him. I mean the game is not bad and i like the story. It would be really sad if it doesn't continue but ultimately we cannot do much about it if the creator doesn't continue or doesn't want to continue.

huge43

Jul 2, 2017
It is actually sad and tragic that there is not much interest in the game anymore from him. I mean the game is not bad and i like the story. It would be really sad if it doesn't continue but ultimately we cannot do much about it if the creator doesn't continue or doesn't want to continue.
he will continue - to take fool punters money.

he will continue - to release old "new" material when the abandoned tag gets put back up here, as this is his source of new supporters

my only surprise is that anyone here is surprised at his behaviour any more:rolleyes:

Hedwin

Oct 29, 2017
Yes. It's good to unzip the patch file into it's own folder first and look what's in there. And then drag and drop content into correct folder, replacing old files if asked. I just noticed that week1 patch had more files than I expected. Instead of usual .rpa file that goes into EcchiSensei/game/ folder, there was also files from games main folder and some subfolders. Bit different from week 2 and 3.
thank you very much !
By the way, for the week 3, do I need to take every lewdpatcher from day 15-17 to day 20-21 and merge them ?

And, is there any document where I can see character routes ?
I remember like 2 or 3 years ago, there was something for this.

Thanks !

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes