rekon2

Jul 2, 2017
were do i find the week 3 dm patch
i only see it for days 15 to 17 and 18 to 19 but not full week 3
Go to the lewdpatcher link, at the bottom under the new mega.nz link for days 22-23, there is a clickcable option that says "Show previous versions".

Reactions: R4ND0M USER

tiurcer

Nov 27, 2018
So is this the update he's said has been ready this whole time and they were just going to release it right after the merge? Now that they're releasing it you really have to think they just did absolutely nothing in that whole 2 year gap, just raked in money.

hiddink

Jul 20, 2017
Wait please someone explain this to me please take the time in do it i will appreciate it

is this game still having the 2 first week with troubles?? i mean, i recall... playing this on 2019 or so and saw a lot of people complaining about the first 2 weeks being destroyed by coding or something like that! i played the first week ( i think) and stopped playing bcs time in my rl BUUUt im back and i want to know PLEASE if it's fixed or if my first weeks saves doesn t work with the next ones!

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Ecchi Sensei [Day 22-23 Final] [BlueCat]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 454 MB

PC / MAC: - -

-------------------------------------------------------------

Week 3 - Days 15-21 - COMPRESSED

-------------------------------------------------------------

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
It would be pointless playing it on Android anyway unless all the weeks are patched with the Dark Mind mod which hasn't happened.
I have seen older ports with the Dark Mind patches before, so that's not true in the slightest.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I mentioned before after you finish each week you save before it takes you back to the main menu. You then take that save from the previous week and when you start a new game on the following week you import the previous week save. Thus, your choices carry over.

Week 1 > Week 2 > Week 3 and so on.
Yes, but what i meant is, Week3 save will give you errors on Day 22-23 even if you replay the Week 3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LordMerek

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Yes, but what i meant is, Week3 save will give you errors on Day 22-23 even if you replay the Week 3
Eh, what? I've never had this happen unless something went wrong like not installing the Dark Mind patch. Dunno.

It's been at least a few years since I last played this, but other than a few scenes looping I don't recall this particular issue.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Eh, what? I've never had this happen unless something went wrong like not installing the Dark Mind patch. Dunno.
This post (https://f95zone.to/threads/ecchi-sensei-day-22-23-final-bluecat.14927/post-8283785) that i assume is forwarding something said by the Dev says that starting with a save will give errors every time there is interactions with messages in the smartphone in Days 22-23

EDIT: It says:

"
As I said, the game is still running with Week 1 foundation and the Ecchi Smartphone 3.0 is however designed for Month 1.
This puts you in an awkward position, because you now have to decide which way you want to go:
Option 1.) You load your save games with all the decisions you made before and receive error messages whenever you write or receive a message via the smartphone.
Option 2.) You click on "Play" without loading a savegame before, then the Ecchi Smartphone 3.0 works perfectly, but all decision variables are set to default. This means, for example, if you decided not to tutor the cute Catgirl, you will still see the scene where you tutor Miyu privately.
"

Reactions: Ludvinae

Wen I Say

Mar 17, 2019
bruh who even has this game fully downloaded? & non of the links to redownload this shit works..... and the game is like 25gigs total fml not even going to bother.

retek89

Aug 5, 2017
2 in game days for 2 years is terrible when you think about it...BUT at least it continued the main game with the update and didn't pull a WVM and release some side stuff (so, happy to see it FINALLY updated but lets see how it goes from here but as of now, no way in hell I'd risk backing it and even if after what happened here, even if all issues got fixed, there's no guarantee it wouldn't happen again. Crowd Funding 101, if the ones that pay/can pay you feel they can't trust you...that's a problem)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes