BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
The downloads for week 3 seem to be missing days 15-19. The two working links (mega and uploadhaven) point to the same file: EcchiSensei-D2021v1.0-FINAL.zip Am I missing something?
those filenames are misleading.

Those D2021 files are, in reality, for days 15-21, full week 3.

2 years for the update....and 2 days in the game wow:D

that is what the most uninformed player will always think for this game.

At least BC said long ago he want to merge the first 4 week into one full 1Month package, BC had to do major changes on the first 3weeks code (wich was why this hiatus happened) , but he still need to release the forth week before releasing the 1Month pack.

Or that is what they wanted us to believe

Edit: please correct me if I misunderstood something.

Last edited:

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
The downloads for week 3 seem to be missing days 15-19. The two working links (mega and uploadhaven) point to the same file: EcchiSensei-D2021v1.0-FINAL.zip Am I missing something?
That's the right file, it's just very stupidly named. It's a mystery to... pretty much everyone why they named it like that.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
there are no wt mod for week 2 and 3?
After week1 I belive there stopped being a need for one because all of the choices basically because "yes/no do you want this girl" and there weren't really branching paths anymore.
(So glad I never have to look at that week1 flow chart again)

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I would love to have a working gallery mod for week 2 and 3 lol, or maybe I did something wrong because I was never able to unlock any scene/image from the original game gallery. Because of that I though its internal gallery code was never completely finished.

only week 1 lain mod gallery is working fine.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
that is what the most uninformed player will always think for this game.

At least BC said long ago he want to merge the first 4 week into one full 1Month package, BC had to do major changes on the first 3weeks code (wich was why this hiatus happened) , but he still need to release the forth week before releasing the 1Month pack.

Or that is what they wanted us to believe

Edit: please correct me if I misunderstood something.
granted it has been 2 years, and I wasn't one of the people who hung around to get the updates along the way
(checked in like 5 times over the last 2 years)
from what I remember, when the original hiatus happened it was explicitly to fold the 3 weeks into a 1month
(as the game started in the second week of sept/start of school year)

then as time went on and working on the merge proved to be an even bigger mess than the original few days into week1
(something called by MANY users at the time)
the story changed, and it became 2 years of every time I checked in there was one person acting as the middle man for Blue
trying desperately to convince people that things were not as bad as it looked and please have faith and they're still working.

Now, as a former programmer myself, I have sympathy, sometimes code just refuses to do what it is supposed to because you don't see a single typo or some shit.
(Although personally, blue probably could have rewritten the entire code from scratch by now)

Reactions: BRaider2020

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
you now have to decide which way you want to go:
Option 1.) You load your save games with all the decisions you made before and receive error messages whenever you write or receive a message via the smartphone.
Option 2.) You click on "Play" without loading a savegame before, then the Ecchi Smartphone 3.0 works perfectly, but all decision variables are set to default. This means, for example, if you decided not to tutor the cute Catgirl, you will still see the scene where you tutor Miyu privately.
Well, that's not really a problem: after 2 years i can barely remember the main female characters in the game, not to mention the secondary ones. I also can't remeber where i saved and the name of most charachters, but after 2 years what can you expect?

LordKartoosh

Mar 19, 2018
Where's the Dark Mind patch for the first weeks? I download the second week and tried the patch but it says it's not installed and gives a bunch of errors.

mooserock

Jul 14, 2018
Where's the Dark Mind patch for the first weeks? I download the second week and tried the patch but it says it's not installed and gives a bunch of errors.
All previous versions are at the bottom of the Lewd Patcher screen, right below the mega.nz download link.

Edit: Just click "Show previous versions"

Reactions: baloneysammich

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
granted it has been 2 years, and I wasn't one of the people who hung around to get the updates along the way
(checked in like 5 times over the last 2 years)
from what I remember, when the original hiatus happened it was explicitly to fold the 3 weeks into a 1month
(as the game started in the second week of sept/start of school year)

then as time went on and working on the merge proved to be an even bigger mess than the original few days into week1
(something called by MANY users at the time)
the story changed, and it became 2 years of every time I checked in there was one person acting as the middle man for Blue
trying desperately to convince people that things were not as bad as it looked and please have faith and they're still working.

Now, as a former programmer myself, I have sympathy, sometimes code just refuses to do what it is supposed to because you don't see a single typo or some shit.
(Although personally, blue probably could have rewritten the entire code from scratch by now)
that's it, thanks for better explain what happened.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
I would love to have a working gallery mod for week 2 and 3 lol, or maybe I did something wrong because I was never able to unlock any scene/image from the original game gallery. Because of that I though its internal gallery code was never completely finished.

only week 1 lain mod gallery is working fine.
BC talked about the galleries in the (not paywalled).

I don't care about galleries though, so I don't even understand the distinction he makes between the "Gallery" and the "Scene Gallery".

Sorry again. I right click and save the file and put in the game folder and it didn't do anything. Was I suppose to do something else?
In case there was any confusion, all that file does is enable the console.

That said, did a corresponding .rpyc file get generated? If so, I don't know what could be the problem.* If not, best guess is you put the file in the wrong place.

* Unless you're using a non-qwerty keymap like me. That can prevent Shift+O from opening the console.

DSTORQUE

Dec 10, 2017
How is he going to label this the Final version when he hasn't even done a public test? I can't even change names without getting an error screen.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah I find the new updated phone is a bit weird, did the phone appear at all or did it error before this?
I find the phone opens but nothing seems to work except ctrl key to advance. do you get the same?
Yes, exactly the same, the phone appears at the upper right zone of the monitor, but clicking it only comes the error message and the ignore option, which skips all the phone content.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes