Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I like this game... I mean... I like it a lot! Just one complain... The "Dark Mind" patch. Seriously? 2.42 GB??!! And the link is only for Mega?... C'mon... No compressed version for the patch?... Or torrent? The guys from Mega wants my money!! Can you understand it? "Limited avaiable transfer cuota" they says!! Have mercy!!
Because the patch contains content that is not allowed on this site. Hence a better alternative can't be posted here.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
You can use Megasync without paying anything. And if you exceed daily limit with it, you can continue download where it left previous day. Or use Jdownloader like some have suggested.

Barabash

Jun 5, 2018
Got any mother son incest?
Some.

I saw the part where she asked about the door, but it never gave me the option to put the code in.
You have to click on the codelock and enter right code, I suppose if You clicked elsewhere You just went on with the plot. There was seriously nothing to see there, some verbal teaser and weird image, You didn't miss anything important, just go on with Your life and have no regrets.

• Haha
Reactions: BloodyFace

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Just an observation about how to download the large beast (i.e., uncompressed version). I tried several options but could not get them working. They included:
  • Using other links (didn't work for me).
  • Using JDownloader (didn't work for me).
  • Tried using the torrent and it died half way through [edited]
  • Resetting modem (it's not my modem, so I can't reset it).
Finally, after a lot of trial and error, what did work for me was:
  • Download the parts from Mega. I did this using a commercial VPN service that I have (Strong VPN). After downloading each part, I had to clear my cache for the last 24 hours, otherwise I would get through the next part and it would stop halfway telling me my HTML5 browser cache was full. Then, switch VPN locations (this is to get a different IP number, since I can't reboot the modem that is not mine to boot).
  • Rinse and repeat.
  • After all of the parts were downloaded, I did the same as above, and downloaded the Dark Mind patch.
  • I used 7-ZIP to decompress the parts into a single folder.
  • I used 7-ZIP to decompress the Dark Mind Patch directly into the Game folder. This caused 7-Zip to ask if I wanted to override the 1,400 files or so, and I said yes.
  • Done.
I hope these suggestions and this step-by-step are helpful for those who are still having problems.

As always, a huge THANK YOU to Blue Cat for the enormous amount of work that went into this project. While many of the changes are under the hood and thus not visible, having made my own modest game, I am well aware of the enormity of the task and need for it in order to facilitate future growth. I quote Wayne and Garth here:

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can someone post the info please. :giggle:

D8+9 Release dates & informations about the upcoming special offer program.

redblades12

Jan 28, 2018
Im trying to install the DM patch so i can access the extra content i did what it says on the lewdpatch site moved all the files from the game folder in the patch into the game folder for my game but nothing has changed did i miss something?

redblades12

Jan 28, 2018
Not in /game folder ... you have to paste the stuff into your main game folder where the *.exe is located - overwrite when asked to
FAQ #13 for more detailed instructions
Thank you just realized I did it right the first time, but didn't realize i had to activate it in main menu. Also even more hilarious but laughable i read the guide but completely ignored that part.

Reactions: BloodyFace

big_daddy_j64

Feb 24, 2018
Im trying to install the DM patch so i can access the extra content i did what it says on the lewdpatch site moved all the files from the game folder in the patch into the game folder for my game but nothing has changed did i miss something?
Also once you install you have to click "Dark Mind" above the "Play" button in the main menu to enable DM mode. You'll know it's enabled if the main menu background changes to DM.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Hmm.... yeah to many horny kids here that can't follow the normal "Copy & Paste" function hahhaa.
Sombody should make an Picture only tutorial how to download/Copy&Paste the patch(and how to press the dark mind button in the game)!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
...when installing dark patch, the main menu image is white and rather tame, but clicking the dark mind button says DM TURNED: OFF, yet the main menu background turns into what I assume is a rape fest.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes