mythril0101

Dec 3, 2019
Dude u still believe that? On his patreon in the last week of december they said 'Ye I know we promised u full month 1 merge by the end of december but hey we had some problems with german translation. So we will try to solve it so anyone can enjoy the game not only english speakers'. Dude it was almost 5 months ago. And now its portuguese? What will be next? Chinese? :)
These guys are believing everything. I am checking discord. BlueCat doesn't share anything there as well "besides shitposts and memes" He did say he doesn't have a translator. now I ask you this. would you stop your whole project for a translator and potentially lose thousands of patrons and followers? and this merge doesn't add new content. soooo what is the translator required for? the game and text is already there. everything is so fishy.

10$ says that if F95 team puts "abandoned" tag at 3 months of no activity. then this dude will post something to avoid it as soon as we hit 2 months and 29 days. so in 10 days.

woops

Jun 22, 2017
My guess is they cant handle the big merge thing so they started dragging whole thing out to make some cash of it. I hope I;m miastaken because it was really sold game.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
My guess is they cant handle the big merge thing so they started dragging whole thing out to make some cash of it. I hope I;m miastaken because it was really sold game.
They managed the merge when it was one week so they should be able to handle one month. I'm really hoping that moving forward they do away with the whole merge system and just do regular updates like most devs. They can fix things as they go instead of leaving stuff broken for forever while waiting until it's time to merge. And I know that this system was voted for by the patreons but it's proven both times to be a really bad system, I'm sure if they redid the poll it would have a different result. Also depends on how they word the question and options for the poll because people can be manipulated into an answer by the wording.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Plus, a dev should not listen to polls for how to develop his game. What do random people on the internet know about game development?

Use what is tried and true, what literally every single other developer of all the thousands of games on F95 do, which is just keep the game with one release, add content on to the end and repeat. If it gets too big, maybe separate it into part 1 and 2. But no merging, no split releases, no BS.

Dude u still believe that? On his patreon in the last week of december they said 'Ye I know we promised u full month 1 merge by the end of december but hey we had some problems with german translation. So we will try to solve it so anyone can enjoy the game not only english speakers'. Dude it was almost 5 months ago. And now its portuguese? What will be next? Chinese?
Next is the Austrian translation.

Seriously though, I have been getting Connected vibes ever since BlueCat's aggressively defensive non-update post back in February. The similarity between the games' situation is eerily similar before that dev disappeared for good.

Last edited:

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
Plus, a dev should not listen to polls for how to develop his game. What do random people on the internet know about game development?
I was considering mentioning that as well but wasn't sure if maybe he had a reason for doing the poll. Figured I'd give the benefit of the doubt even if I can't think of a good reason to do it like that.

Reactions: Skalli and Smarmint

woops

Jun 22, 2017
They managed the merge when it was one week so they should be able to handle one month. I'm really hoping that moving forward they do away with the whole merge system and just do regular updates like most devs. They can fix things as they go instead of leaving stuff broken for forever while waiting until it's time to merge. And I know that this system was voted for by the patreons but it's proven both times to be a really bad system, I'm sure if they redid the poll it would have a different result. Also depends on how they word the question and options for the poll because people can be manipulated into an answer by the wording.
I wouldnt go as far as saying they managed. Bascially every event and stats of the girl went broken after the merge. In prev realases u could follow how far u went with someone and after the merge it all went to shit. Even ur names for the girl etc.

Reactions: Smarmint

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
I see some people be cranky :3 Must remind you that while you may be cynical, it is improper form to spread misinformation and you have really no idea who Bluecat is, if you believe him to be an ordinary dev. He's quite the oddball, and Ecchi Sensei is pretty much legit what he wants to focus on for the rest of his life. Just because he sucks at it doesn't mean he's a scammer, it means he's a dumbass who bites off more than he can chew. All that being said, progress is slowly happening, nothing new there but at least its not stagnate.

The game is not abandoned, it is not on hold, and finally it is getting somewhere again albeit slowly. Feel free to rage at me for being Bluecat's guard cat, but that's kind of my job. I'm supposed to be snippy and give you someone to target who isn't the dev, also oddball questions...speaking of!

QUESTION TIME!!!!

Do you give Rikka a lifetime supply of pudding?

Kotori a lifetime of panino?

Or Mika a lifetime of support to keep her fed and housed?

Course could just do that third one by having her be a live in maid...but I wanted a three parter dammit!

Feel free to bitch at me :3

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
I see some people be cranky :3 Must remind you that while you may be cynical, it is improper form to spread misinformation and you have really no idea who Bluecat is, if you believe him to be an ordinary dev. He's quite the oddball, and Ecchi Sensei is pretty much legit what he wants to focus on for the rest of his life. Just because he sucks at it doesn't mean he's a scammer, it means he's a dumbass who bites off more than he can chew. All that being said, progress is slowly happening, nothing new there but at least its not stagnate.

The game is not abandoned, it is not on hold, and finally it is getting somewhere again albeit slowly. Feel free to rage at me for being Bluecat's guard cat, but that's kind of my job. I'm supposed to be snippy and give you someone to target who isn't the dev, also oddball questions...speaking of!

QUESTION TIME!!!!

Course could just do that third one by having her be a live in maid...but I wanted a three parter dammit!

~Skummy Out
Well I WAS going to go for Kotori and the lifetime of panino, but then you hit me with the last option. I will not let one of the girls go homeless and hungry so I vote for Mika: A lifetime of support to keep her fed and housed.

Zmeu

Jul 15, 2017
QUESTION TIME!!!!

All 3 because I'm a benevolent pervert!

(Although, in all honesty:
I'd convince Rikka that my "hand squeezed" pudding was better than all the others...
Kotori... Yeah she can have her Panino
And I'd definitely make Mika my live-in servant.

My benevolence only goes so far...)

Reactions: Codex07

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019

QUESTION TIME!!!!

~Skummy Out
Gotta go with Mika. Rikka and Kotori are some of my favourites, but they just want Panini and Pudding, while Mika needs hers.

fashtar

Mar 23, 2019

QUESTION TIME!!!!

~Skummy Out
Mika. Girl needs a fucking break from the shitshow that is her family drama. I'm sure she'll show her appreciation for it one way or the other. Though Rikka seems very tempting, so long as Masae is along for the ride.

And I totally respect BC for wanting to stick with this. I'm not in a position to call him out on bullshit, myself when I have clogged up projects myself.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
any word on an update yet? this has been down for like a year now lol
Project Manager got sick. Rest of the team didn't want to temporarily replace them so have been working on minor stuff since then. Skummy suggest things might be starting to slowly get back on track, but we are currently still in the dark on a release.

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul and pgm_01

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I see some people be cranky :3 Must remind you that while you may be cynical, it is improper form to spread misinformation and you have really no idea who Bluecat is, if you believe him to be an ordinary dev. He's quite the oddball, and Ecchi Sensei is pretty much legit what he wants to focus on for the rest of his life.
I think you are misreading what is being written here. Nobody is spreading any misinformation. People are just giving their opinions about how well (or not) the development is going. We are all free to have our own opinions about what we observe, just like you have your own opinion also.

The only thing you could call misinformation, is that BlueCat doesn't care about the fans. Well, let's see what we have as evidence. We have you who say that he cares about the fans. Fair enough. And we have BlueCat, who refuses to communicate to his paying customers, and when he does communicate, has zero concrete information, other than trust me I am working on the game, even though I won't say what I am doing, and I have no idea whatsoever when real development will start up again. And then at the end he basically says F*uck you to anyone who questions whether Ecchi Sensei will be completed, despite the years worth of bad development decisions, the fact that the game is actually run by someone else who seems to be seriously ill, and that the update we are all waiting for, has no actual new content, despite the fact that all BlueCat has to do is make some more poses and write some dialog. He should be knocking out the scene after scene while we are all waiting for the sick programmer, so when it is finally fixed, there will be an ocean of new content. Remember, no rendering needed, so hours of content should be building up in the queue right now.

Instead, all we hear is that he is supposedly working on a Portuguese translation, or someone is. Hmm. I am sure the Portuguese speakers on this board appreciate it, which is great, but why isn't he working on new content with all his time, and showing new scenes he has made to tide over all his paying customers, supporting him all these years?

You say that BlueCat cares about his fans. I think we are all free to make our own judgement based on our observations over the last year and especially the last 6 months about how much he really cares about those giving him $5,000 a month or more, for over a year.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I think you are misreading what is being written here. Nobody is spreading any misinformation. People are just giving their opinions about how well (or not) the development is going. We are all free to have our own opinions about what we observe, just like you have your own opinion also.

The only thing you could call misinformation, is that BlueCat doesn't care about the fans. Well, let's see what we have as evidence. We have you who say that he cares about the fans. Fair enough. And we have BlueCat, who refuses to communicate to his paying customers, and when he does communicate, has zero concrete information, other than trust me I am working on the game, even though I won't say what I am doing, and I have no idea whatsoever when real development will start up again. And then at the end he basically says F*uck you to anyone who questions whether Ecchi Sensei will be completed, despite the years worth of bad development decisions, the fact that the game is actually run by someone else who seems to be seriously ill, and that the update we are all waiting for, has no actual new content, despite the fact that all BlueCat has to do is make some more poses and write some dialog. He should be knocking out the scene after scene while we are all waiting for the sick programmer, so when it is finally fixed, there will be an ocean of new content. Remember, no rendering needed, so hours of content should be building up in the queue right now.

Instead, all we hear is that he is supposedly working on a Portuguese translation, or someone is. Hmm. I am sure the Portuguese speakers on this board appreciate it, which is great, but why isn't he working on new content with all his time, and showing new scenes he has made to tide over all his paying customers, supporting him all these years?

You say that BlueCat cares about his fans. I think we are all free to make our own judgement based on our observations over the last year and especially the last 6 months about how much he really cares about those giving him $5,000 a month or more, for over a year.
I honestly don't think most of these devs care about their paying customers, the amount of snarky comments, personal attacks rude remarks and other stuff I've seen devs respond with on this site when criticized speak volumes. Instead of trying to understand where people are coming from.
There are still many good devs who try their best and still get shit for it. I give many of them shit for update size and and shit art too, if you have paying customers and release a 1-3minute update and expect to be praised for it I don't know what your issue is, entitlement maybe? I've been insulted and called names by certain devs as well.
I like this game though and I hope it gets back on track.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018

QUESTION TIME!!!!

~Skummy Out
Thats an easy question. Rikka a lifetime of puddy. Rika is my favorite of that 3. Kotori is okay, but she's a bit immature for no reason. She's has trust issues, but her maturity levels go back and forth. And I dont really like Mika that much.

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes