Mattee

Sep 5, 2017
So can we assume this game is in limbo? There's only so many excuses you can give before it becomes nothing more than a running joke. And none of the reasons given warrant a delay so long. Unless maybe I missed something, like the team is in jail, or lost in Bermuda Triangle, or taking vacation on the Moon...

Okay, all joking aside, while I can't prove anything, it's certain to me that this is definitely not just a streak of bad luck and something else is at play. And it may be as simple as lack of motivation or direction, but the game is good, people support it, so fingers crossed for the development to continue.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Shaking my head. Once again, it is the "New Members" making and supporting accusations. Can we just have a few days without people coming in to stir up shit?

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
So can we assume this game is in limbo? There's only so many excuses you can give before it becomes nothing more than a running joke. And none of the reasons given warrant a delay so long. Unless maybe I missed something, like the team is in jail, or lost in Bermuda Triangle, or taking vacation on the Moon...

Okay, all joking aside, while I can't prove anything, it's certain to me that this is definitely not just a streak of bad luck and something else is at play. And it may be as simple as lack of motivation or direction, but the game is good, people support it, so fingers crossed for the development to continue.
Game isn't in limbo, the developer just sucks as time estimations, and how much work was actually left to complete.

Unless I actively tell you guys, in this thread, that the game is suffering some sort of major catastrophe or some other such thing, then assume its chugging along and that the developer is just trying to get this all to the finish line. Nobody knows how long that will take, so stop making weird accusations, because unless I, Skummy, personally say it? Then its baseless speculation on behalf of some nobody rando, not to be confused with RandoCard, who is awesome.

Believe me, I'm not gonna make excuses for Bluecat, even I'm testy and wanting this fucking thing to just be done and out by now, because I'm fucking bored as shit. Hell, even having trouble coming up with new questions to pass the time. I get it, we're all pissy and anxious and we've long run out of patience, but don't shit stir.

Question Time:

Given the choice, who is a perfect threesome pairing, where is it taking place, and what naughty fun are you three engaged in-cause its a real shame to waste a perfectly good threesome on vanilla swapping on whose riding Matsu.

Stay Healthy, Stay Ecchi!

~Skummy Out

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dragon59

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Game isn't in limbo, the developer just sucks as time estimations, and how much work was actually left to complete.

Unless I actively tell you guys, in this thread, that the game is suffering some sort of major catastrophe or some other such thing, then assume its chugging along and that the developer is just trying to get this all to the finish line. Nobody knows how long that will take, so stop making weird accusations, because unless I, Skummy, personally say it? Then its baseless speculation on behalf of some nobody rando, not to be confused with RandoCard, who is awesome.

Believe me, I'm not gonna make excuses for Bluecat, even I'm testy and wanting this fucking thing to just be done and out by now, because I'm fucking bored as shit. Hell, even having trouble coming up with new questions to pass the time. I get it, we're all pissy and anxious and we've long run out of patience, but don't shit stir.

Question Time:

Given the choice, who is a perfect threesome pairing, where is it taking place, and what naughty fun are you three engaged in-cause its a real shame to waste a perfectly good threesome on vanilla swapping on whose riding Matsu.

~Skummy Out
if ur good with bluecat then ask if he can make a hotfix or something so every one will cool down a bit. to show he's still working on it.

Reactions: Dragon59

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Question Time:

~Skummy Out
Kaede and Himiko with Sensei
So we need to get Himiko to be a bit more pliant and Kaede to be a bit less shy and reserved. So we have Kaede put Himiko into a nice bondage swing. Now we let H start a nice BJ but we swing her to K for a spank at regular intervals so she doesn't get into it. Then we tease her pussy with our lips and swing her over to K where she has to kiss K's panties if she wants to get back to our oral. Once we work her up a good bit that way K should be ready to go so we let K finish the blowjob while we finish her manually and Himiko can only watch. Daddy then tells H that when she can watch us finish with K with only lust and no anger we will give her the finish she lusts for.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
Aki and Satsune. Aki as part of her idol training is putting on what is supposed to be clothed act at the club. Her mother is supposed to be watching with Matsu. Satsune is being a bit forward with Matsu in the audience, Aki notices and her act suddenly become a bit more R rated. Satsune gets on stage and instead of trying to stop it, tries to out perform her. Matsu then gets up to calm the situation, and ends up having sex with both on stage as they each try to outperform the other.

Bonus story: Saki is showing Kaede what she does to montor things in the club and they accidently stumble on a video feed of the incident. Kaede learns the truth about Saki, and her father and Saki makes it her mission to share Matsu with Kaede.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Aki and Satsune. Aki as part of her idol training is putting on what is supposed to be clothed act at the club. Her mother is supposed to be watching with Matsu. Satsune is being a bit forward with Matsu in the audience, Aki notices and her act suddenly become a bit more R rated. Satsune gets on stage and instead of trying to stop it, tries to out perform her. Matsu then gets up to calm the situation, and ends up having sex with both on stage as they each try to outperform the other.

Bonus story: Saki is showing Kaede what she does to montor things in the club and they accidently stumble on a video feed of the incident. Kaede learns the truth about Saki, and her father and Saki makes it her mission to share Matsu with Kaede.
Yeah my thought on mine was after we make Himiko behave Aki would be next and maybe by that time Kaede will be ready for more lewdness. Because I like the look of Aki but just can't let her continue as the brat.

Reactions: pgm_01

Mattee

Sep 5, 2017
Shaking my head. Once again, it is the "New Members" making and supporting accusations. Can we just have a few days without people coming in to stir up shit?
Just because I haven't posted a lot doesn't mean that I haven't been following for a long time and it certainly doesn't give you more reason to discredit my opinion.

Question Time:

~Skummy Out

Hey, Skummy. Thanks for the reply.

I might have been a little brash in my last post, so sorry for that.

I understand that there have been hurdles in the development process that may not have been anticipated. The bigger project it is, the more likely it becomes. However, the development of 1st month has been in the works for a very, very long time now. And this is not creative work, where things may be in flux and constantly changing, it's technical work. To say that the developer still doesn't know how long it will take only incites doubt into people's minds. The time frame is not the problem here. It may very well take way longer than it already has. It's the lack of certainty and evidence of constant progress. Because the most of it that the fans have seen is simply pushing back the release, with the phrase "we're working on it".

The game doesn't have big investors. It doesn't have a publisher. It doesn't have anything more than its' audience to keep it in check. So, when the development "produced" enough shit to stir, people will do it. It's not a bad thing. You only need to worry when there are no people left to do it.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Just because I haven't posted a lot doesn't mean that I haven't been following for a long time and it certainly doesn't give you more reason to discredit my opinion.
My apologies. It's been a long week reading all the shit stirrers in a dozen different threads.

Reactions: Mattee

LooLoo Baloo

Mar 15, 2021
FYI the guy asking for clarity isn't 'stirring up shit'. In fact, he was making light of the situation. This has been going on for a while, and you'll learn that comments like he made are polite compared to what others have said

Reactions: karumi56 and Skalli

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
FYI the guy asking for clarity isn't 'stirring up shit'. In fact, he was making light of the situation. This has been going on for a while, and you'll learn that comments like he made are polite compared to what others have said
Yeah, I admit it looks like I'm starting to overreact. We've been having a lot of shit stirrers in other threads and I think I lumped all the impressions together. I should step back from this issue for a while.

Reactions: Skalli

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019

Hey, Skummy. Thanks for the reply.

I might have been a little brash in my last post, so sorry for that.

I understand that there have been hurdles in the development process that may not have been anticipated. The bigger project it is, the more likely it becomes. However, the development of 1st month has been in the works for a very, very long time now. And this is not creative work, where things may be in flux and constantly changing, it's technical work. To say that the developer still doesn't know how long it will take only incites doubt into people's minds. The time frame is not the problem here. It may very well take way longer than it already has. It's the lack of certainty and evidence of constant progress. Because the most of it that the fans have seen is simply pushing back the release, with the phrase "we're working on it".

The game doesn't have big investors. It doesn't have a publisher. It doesn't have anything more than its' audience to keep it in check. So, when the development "produced" enough shit to stir, people will do it. It's not a bad thing. You only need to worry when there are no people left to do it.
My reaction was most uncalled for, and that is not okay, I'm usually a very big softie-if you're on the Discord you'd know just how lovable I actually tend to be with everyone. I just also have been dealing with this same shit storm for months now and everyone keeps pulling back to it, which can pluck at my nerves a bit.

You're not wrong that there should be more clarity and a demonstration of activity going on, the most I can tell you is the gitlab notifications are still clopping along. Seems there is some level of stuff that likes to break as they work on fixing other bits and pieces so their more experience coder is going around cleaning up these trouble areas while Bluecat is busy adding information where it needs to be concerning character info and anything related to the story. There were a lot of holes left unfilled ;)

However, please bear in mind, I do not like to just up and pester Bluecat with "What's a time look like" or "How much is left". He is my friend and I do not wish to put undue annoyance on him by parroting what the (very much not you :) ) immature idiots spam at him on a constant basis. So instead I work with information that is willingly given to me, as well as some measure of detective work admittedly lol

So when I say "It's going" I really do mean "Yeah, I get it, but trust me, they aren't stopping"

Please enjoy your stay in our community

Mattee

Sep 5, 2017
Imagine thinking he's going to tell people he stopped working on it when simply playing dead nets him 5k a month for doing nothing.
I see this brought up time and time again. It's not a major revelation. You'd do the same in a heartbeat. I would surely do it. Hell, anyone would.

While it may be slow, there is no evidence of the project being abandoned. People still believe in the project, so they support it.

AnimeKing314

Giant Perv
Game Developer
Jun 28, 2018
While it may be slow, there is no evidence of the project being abandoned. People still believe in the project, so they support it.
Personally I like choosing to take people at face value. They say work is being done so I believe them because it costs me nothing to do so. I do however have to point out a flaw in your logic. A game can be abandoned without any evidence and we haven't had any actual evidence of progress in a long time (sorry skummy, your updates are great and I do believe them but I just can't count them as real evidence).

As long as the game is good I don't care if the dev is totally silent but in my opinion if BlueCat wants the posts claiming he's milking to stop (assuming he even reads these anymore) then he himself needs to post a real, non-paywall update with some actual info on what's been done. Until that happens those types of comments will keep happening no matter how much people try to stop them.

Mattee

Sep 5, 2017
Personally I like choosing to take people at face value. They say work is being done so I believe them because it costs me nothing to do so. I do however have to point out a flaw in your logic. A game can be abandoned without any evidence and we haven't had any actual evidence of progress in a long time (sorry skummy, your updates are great and I do believe them but I just can't count them as real evidence).

As long as the game is good I don't care if the dev is totally silent but in my opinion if BlueCat wants the posts claiming he's milking to stop (assuming he even reads these anymore) then he himself needs to post a real, non-paywall update with some actual info on what's been done. Until that happens those types of comments will keep happening no matter how much people try to stop them.
I agree, dev can definitely be putting up a front and not make much progress. This was the point I made earlier, that it's impossible to spend a year on an update (disregarding the Halloween update) and still be oblivious as to where exactly you stand in terms of completion. This is the most worrying part.

Nonetheless, if we apply your stance of taking people at face value, and considering this game still has tremendous support, either this game is still worth supporting, or all the supporters are too dense to notice that they're being "milked". I think that the former option is more likely.

Skummy Ecchi

Apr 18, 2019
Higher tiered supporters can see the gitlab notifications, but yes as a general rule those of lower standing are not privy to the most up to date information that is available to the public. I have nothing that can be considered actual evidence as I am not the developer, and I get it, my posts only measure as much as you can trust Bluecat and how you see me as either trustworthy Patron or a Suckup.

All that aside, please don't feed the trolls, simply click ignore on them and move on, its not worth engaging them and feeding into the nonsense. Please do not misunderstand the incompetence and general lack of foresight the team has demonstrated, nor the unexpected health crisis, as them being entirely dishonest and holding out. Take it from the viewpoint of naïve development, running into hurdles and having issues, overcoming them just as they've had to do literally every other time in their development history.

Bluecat's overly ambitious, eyes bigger than his stomach, didn't understand the complexities of what he wanted to create in the fullest sense, and now they're fixing every little flaw they can possibly find. Filling in cracks and crevices, hunting bugs, and smashing down any and all issues. Face value he's just bad at this, because he's still in a very real sense new to building and the team learns something all the time.

If you could see how hardcoded the game used to be, compared to how sleek its coding is now? I think it'd be easier to understand. I'm not defending how much this project has gotten blundered, but I will defend from the notion he is milking people. Just as I need to come up with some level of evidence before I can be fully believed the project isn't stalled out, anyone who criticizes for this reason needs to come forward with actual evidence of Bluecat somehow being dishonest or otherwise deceiving patrons.

Now, everyone stay healthy, stay ecchi-and I'll let you know when the situation changes :)

4.10 star(s) 145 Votes