wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I checked out 2.2. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. This has a lot of potential but I want to see a couple more updates, nice work so far keep it up. Question what is the difference between between 2.4 public and 2.5 Patreon

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Firstly: I'm looking forward to seeing this update.
Secondly: I'm a little skeptical. Nothing personal , because I understand the complexity of creating a game.
I prefer to give suggestions and constructive criticism, rather than making offenses, as in my opinion, it doesn't help the development of the game.
Third: if everything that was proposed was actually implemented, then you gained another supporter.
All the things I've mentioned on the post are already implemented :), 0.2.5 should come out today or tomorrow, so I'm hoping I gained a new supporter^^

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
I checked out 2.2. I must say I was pleasantly surprised. This has a lot of potential but I want to see a couple more updates, nice work so far keep it up. Question what is the difference between between 2.4 public and 2.5 Patreon
0.2.4 is the current most up to date release. It features 8 days of gameplay and story progresses greatly compared to 0.2.2. There is the town battle arc, new characters/locations, cards and sex scenes. I think that people that were already enjoying the story will love this update.

0.2.5 will be the new version released. It has no limit of days for the gameplay (unless you advance on the main quests line). You can just play leisurely and collect the cards at your own pace. It took a while to implement as I had to rework basically how the game worked from the ground up. I had to change around 60% of the code of the game, so the first weeks were really driving me nuts ahah. In the end it's looking awesome now (imo) and more epic. With those changes, other things had to be implemented, quest system(main quest/side quests), inventory system, card collection, etc. Fixes to bugs, renders, redesigns on some old characters, new characters and cards. The story also progresses a bit compared to 0.2.4. Some previous characters that weren't yet able to play versus are now available like Elena and Maeve.
Oh there is also the romance screen created with replayable sex scenes.

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
0.2.4 is the current most up to date release. It features 8 days of gameplay and story progresses greatly compared to 0.2.2. There is the town battle arc, new characters/locations, cards and sex scenes. I think that people that were already enjoying the story will love this update.

0.2.5 will be the new version released. It has no limit of days for the gameplay (unless you advance on the main quests line). You can just play leisurely and collect the cards at your own pace. It took a while to implement as I had to rework basically how the game worked from the ground up. I had to change around 60% of the code of the game, so the first weeks were really driving me nuts ahah. In the end it's looking awesome now (imo) and more epic. With those changes, other things had to be implemented, quest system(main quest/side quests), inventory system, card collection, etc. Fixes to bugs, renders, redesigns on some old characters, new characters and cards. The story also progresses a bit compared to 0.2.4. Some previous characters that weren't yet able to play versus are now available like Elena and Maeve.
Oh there is also the romance screen created with replayable sex scenes.
:love: THANKS: I have a feeling after I play you'll have another supporter. Not sure if you thought about it or not but you should set up Tip Jar, or Buy me a coffee for anyone that wants to throw something in and not commit to monthly support yet

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
:love: THANKS: I have a feeling after I play you'll have another supporter. Not sure if you thought about it or not but you should set up Tip Jar, or Buy me a coffee for anyone that wants to throw something in and not commit to monthly support yet
:love: thanks!!! and that's a great idea, I've never thought of that.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Based dev made the sandbox we wanted, ty bro
It was hell to re-write 60% of the code, but it was worth it!!
The infinite days is on version 0.2.5, just now released to patreon! (as usual one month ahead of public release)
There might be some bugs due to the code change, so for everyone playing that version please report them so I can fix them for the next version!

Version 0.2.4 is now released for public!! (it was the one with 8 days limit), but advances the story significantly, more characters, sex scenes and cards!! Saves of 0.2.2 should be compatible with this version! I'm really happy to finally release this version as I loved writing this part of the story (the town battle arc).

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
DeviantDreamsGames
You can us AI to create pictures, but you should REALLY find someone with basic knowledge of photoshop to fix the mouths, eyes and fingers. It's not that hard and it doesn't take that much time.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
DeviantDreamsGames
You can us AI to create pictures, but you should REALLY find someone with basic knowledge of photoshop to fix the mouths, eyes and fingers. It's not that hard and it doesn't take that much time.
If you search some posts back, you will see that I heavely edit every image to mantain consistency. If you find images that have issues, you just need to report them(on discord preferably). I always try to fix them for the next release. Latest version has several image fixes.

Derpete

Nov 14, 2018
1. If you don't like AI art, don't play it. Saying it looks awful is just silly to me.
2. Card game is Triple Triad. I enjoy it as the players who actively play the game.
3. It does make sense actually if you actually played the game

Your comments alone, I can see you didn't even bother to download it and just wanted to rant.
Keep up the good work mate, i don't care about fetishes or ai art as long as it is a good cardgame, and Triple Triad is honestly a very good simple card game for anyone that dosnt have experience in cardgames in general so its very hard to mess that up, are you going to expand the cardgame and add weaknesses or card effects?

Another game i played that used TT was https://f95zone.to/threads/strip-card-duel-final-succubella-games.46699/ but that game added many more different elements so it wasnt just a straight TT cardbattle game.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So wait, you added the change log to the version only up for money and not the changelog that is available for the version that can be downloaded? Thats a bit scummy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Melmoth99

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
So wait, you added the change log to the version only up for money and not the changelog that is available for the version that can be downloaded? Thats a bit scummy.
What do you mean? The changelog for 0.2.4 is right there. People do love to complaint for apparently no reason.

• Haha
Reactions: Forgotted

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
What do you mean? The changelog for 0.2.4 is right there. People do love to complaint for apparently no reason.
Because the most updated changelog is at the top for 2.5 which is not the version available for dl here. This isnt just a place to advertise your patreon...

The changelog should represent what you are getting if you DL from the page you are on, not if you go to patreon pay for it.

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes