Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
BUG
I started a new game and when I talk to the woman at the General Goods Shop, the Baker, the Card Shop and the Book Store the Screen turns Orange ESC key does nothing and I can't move forward? I had to kill the game in Task Manager.

It seems to happen when people give me something. When I rush to save the Woman and she give me coins the screen goes Orange as well

Last edited:

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
BUG
I started a new game and when I talk to the woman at the General Goods Shop, the Baker, the Card Shop and the Book Store the Screen turns Orange ESC key does nothing and I can't move forward? I had to kill the game in Task Manager.

It seems to happen when people give me something. When I rush to save the Woman and she give me coins the screen goes Orange as well
Are you playing the compressed version that someone shared here? If that's the case that's most likely the issue, some images lost the transparency due to the compression.

Download from the main links on the first page or from itch.io and your problem should be solved.

Reactions: Melmoth99

misshaippy

Sep 2, 2017
its tripple triad with titties . and i love it . the only critique i would give is i understand in the final game events will happen on certain days forcing the plot forward but untill 1.0 you after "the final day" of the patch you should open the world up sandbox stlyle so that we can explore the content that is their already without rebuilding our decks . there are whole places i did not get to see but i dont wanna rebuild my deck all over again just to lose it all over again untill 1.0 comes out . just a thought feel free to ignore

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Since it's been the most requested feature for the game, I'll be reworking how the game works and make the days loopable, triggering the story events only after a certain number of actions instead of advancing them everyday. This will allow a full gameplay with pretty much all the content and not having to restart. Still seeing how much it impacts the code and will have to re-work it heavely, but will try to release it in the next 0.2.5
thanks for all the input :)

Anonymousgamer10

Jun 18, 2023
Since it's been the most requested feature for the game, I'll be reworking how the game works and make the days loopable, triggering the story events only after a certain number of actions instead of advancing them everyday. This will allow a full gameplay with pretty much all the content and not having to restart. Still seeing how much it impacts the code and will have to re-work it heavely, but will try to release it in the next 0.2.5
thanks for all the input :)
Very cool game, thanks for making it! If I can, I will join the patreon.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
So it's basically that (imo) terrible card game from FF8. Except in the FF version, you don't need 20/20 vision to see which cards are whose, so that one is somehow better.
I don't think this one is for me, but I'd encourage the dev to give a better indication of which cards belong to who. The thin colored outline is hardly enough, and honestly, I even had to move closer to the screen to properly see the numbers... The cards look nice but are really bad for actually playing with.
There are also some issues with the potential order of things. For example, I've had MC comment on people enjoying themselves despite some great evil, and later despite some evil presence in a castle, which I only learned about days later from Lyria.

Reactions: Melmoth99

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
so i just tried the game for the first time and like everyone else id like to see the game go on longer. im curious to see what happens in options i didnt chose and maybe have enough time to collect all the cards! ive noticed others offer options to make it possible to see all content in one playthrough but what about a new game + option? dont know how hard it would be to let the player keep cards from a previous run and start a new game + with all the cards they had already collected. either that or make the previously acquired cards available in said "free mode" that id heard mentioned in a few previous posts! again i dont know how difficult that would be to implement but i thought id throw the idea out there!

also wanted to say i really dig the artwork and while it does still have some AI jank to it its still nice! i know AI animations are still evolving as most out there are pretty janky, but if possible animated sex scenes would be awesome to see! the comic panel effect of the current sex scenes is still cool but i feel animated sex scenes would just be next level with the gorgeous characters in the game! story scenes already look great and if the sex scenes could look like that it would be a homerun!

anyway thats my couple of ideas after playing it for the first time. hope to see more soon! game looks great and story has me hooked!

• Red Heart

Serameth

Jun 18, 2017
Hi, can somene explain this to me?

When I play the card game, i sometimes have the following situation:
Opponent plays a card, then I play a card stealing their card, and then the opponent also plays their card, stealing my card AND getting the 3 card also stolen.

What is the reasoning, rule behind stealing 2 cards that are in the same row and/or column?

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Hi, can somene explain this to me?

When I play the card game, i sometimes have the following situation:
Opponent plays a card, then I play a card stealing their card, and then the opponent also plays their card, stealing my card AND getting the 3 card also stolen.

What is the reasoning, rule behind stealing 2 cards that are in the same row and/or column?
That might be a bug already reported. The cards captured should only be the adjacent neighbours. I think I solved this issue for the next version but I'm still testing it as it does not happen often It's quite tricky to catch it.

Jul 16, 2023
Not the most interesting card game. If you take over a card it causes no chain reaction. You will only get one card in that row. Art seems to be made by ai

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
We are finally closing in on the day! Release should come tomorrow or saturday!

0.2.4 - Will be released publicly
There is a lot of new content on this version compared to 0.2.2.
1709801601785.png
  • You will be able to see the story progress and play the town battle arc. If you were enjoying the story so far I think you will love this arc.
  • It's also were the baddies are first introduced.
  • New attainable characters like Mara and Ravenna
  • Lot's of new characters and locations added
  • New cards
0.2.5 - Will also release at the same time for patrons.
As 0.2.4, this version brings a lot of new content and changes to the core game.
  • No more limits, you can sandbox all you want if you don't make the story progress
1709801206083.png
  • Inventory, card collection, help system added. Now you can check your collection anytime, browse your items and see the quests/side quests currently available to you.
    1709801324058.png
  • Help system
  • 1709801458620.png
  • Romance screen with replayable sex scenes 1709801425775.png
There is a loooot of more changes. From sidequests created, new characters, improvements to older characters, new sex scenes and cards, UI changes, etc I'll release a more complete changelog at the time of release!

badass

Jul 24, 2017
We are finally closing in on the day! Release should come tomorrow or saturday!

0.2.4 - Will be released publicly
There is a lot of new content on this version compared to 0.2.2.
View attachment 3418504
  • You will be able to see the story progress and play the town battle arc. If you were enjoying the story so far I think you will love this arc.
  • It's also were the baddies are first introduced.
  • New attainable characters like Mara and Ravenna
  • Lot's of new characters and locations added
  • New cards
0.2.5 - Will also release at the same time for patrons.
As 0.2.4, this version brings a lot of new content and changes to the core game.
  • No more limits, you can sandbox all you want if you don't make the story progress
View attachment 3418485
There is a loooot of more changes. From sidequests created, new characters, improvements to older characters, new sex scenes and cards, UI changes, etc I'll release a more complete changelog at the time of release!
awesome news.. just curious, what time zone are you in?

• Red Heart
Nov 20, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Firstly: I'm looking forward to seeing this update.
Secondly: I'm a little skeptical. Nothing personal , because I understand the complexity of creating a game.
I prefer to give suggestions and constructive criticism, rather than making offenses, as in my opinion, it doesn't help the development of the game.
Third: if everything that was proposed was actually implemented, then you gained another supporter.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes