Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
Does anyone know why no matter what I do at the end of day 5, the entire town burns and takes me to the title screen? Is it really the end of the game or is it like a GAME OVER? Do I have to do something to prevent that from happening? any guide by the way?

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
I dont really see how your first point is a negative. Like...renders in games like Chasing Sunsets are much, much higher quality than 95% of daz games, that doesnt make the game worse because its a higher quality.

And I would agree with the 2nd point but people should be careful to not use previous bias on different games. Like if those are issues found in this one sure, bring them up. But just like you shouldn't bring up other daz games where a dev accidentally has a few scenes that have bad clipping issues as a reason why all daz games are bad. The same way a few games have poor quality AI images as a reason all AI games are bad.
Well to explain the first point is that the drawing is of professional quality, BUT we know that it is done by AI.

So it gives us, on the one hand, the impression of a false authenticity and also, and we see it quite often on F95 for games of the same type, that the characters are not always similar depending on the situation, something that 'a designer would reproduce correctly but not an AI program which does not always maintain the right proportions.

oh and the lack of facial expressions is frankly the marker of this type of drawing.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I understand what you are saying but thats a question of style. I myself do not like that millions of CGs just to do something as simple as talking. I prefer to write and let some to the player's imagination. That said the game has a lot of CG/images/UIs. It even has video cutscenes.
View attachment 3346187
There is even something akin to what you just showed in some scenes.

There is no RNG. It's triple triad. It's normal that you struggle though. The game is a deckbuilder type, you have options to strenghten your deck in order to play tougher opponents. Not all characters are the out battling.
If you lose you can just try again later also, each time the same character is available/appears you can try again and you won't miss out on the sex scene :)
Well, I'll just say even if there are some scenes like that sprinkled in. From a new player the start of the game is extremely bland with the same 3 backgrounds covering 95% of the scenes. You just go from the tavern background, to your room over and over.

And with the limits of the game right now, it just doesnt feel "fair" to have some characters be way harder than others when you only have a few days to actually play. Maybe it feels better a year from now when theres a month of game time but right now if you pick a girl thats too hard you either just smash your face against it 10x until the computer fucks up or take the L and basically waste one of the few actions you have.

Also I would highly suggest having the first screen of the deckbuilding turn just show all your cards and let the player choose to filter by rarity if they want. I assumed all were shown for a while before noticing some of the ones I picked for winning were not there and I had to filter to them.

In the same vein, it would be nice if you could favorite a deck and choose that instead of just picking the cards all the time.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Does anyone know why no matter what I do at the end of day 5, the entire town burns and takes me to the title screen? Is it really the end of the game or is it like a GAME OVER? Do I have to do something to prevent that from happening? any guide by the way?
It's the end of the build! it's not a game over. You did everything right. 0.2.2 only has 5 days :)
Hope you enjoyed it!

0.2.4 is currently only available in patreon for members and it has 8 days available, where the story progresses to the town big battle arc.
Public release of 0.2.4 will come next month when I release the new 0.2.5 patreon release :) (patreon is always one month ahead)

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Well, I'll just say even if there are some scenes like that sprinkled in. From a new player the start of the game is extremely bland with the same 3 backgrounds covering 95% of the scenes. You just go from the tavern background, to your room over and over.
This version alone has more than 20 different type of backgrounds CG...

it's normal you see the same backgrounds in the first day where you don't even leave the tavern. It's the tutorial... the game only starts really on the day 1 where you can leave the tavern and roam the town

Reactions: Fernandoegr

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
This version alone has more than 20 different type of backgrounds CG...

it's normal you see the same backgrounds in the first day where you don't even leave the tavern. It's the tutorial... the game only starts really on the day 1 where you can leave the tavern and roam the town
To each their own then. You are clearly just defending your game which is fine while I'm sharing the opinion from someone who has not played it before today when comparing it to every other adult vn out there.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
To each their own then. You are clearly just defending your game which is fine while I'm sharing the opinion from someone who has not played it before today when comparing it to every other adult vn out there.
I understand your points, don't think I'm just flat out ignoring them. I will improve things release to release. But in the end, no game is perfect and appeals to everyone's taste.
You are not the first requisiting a win button for example, that means that you probably will not like the game ever, since part of the fun for me and for the most that enjoyed it, it's also the deckbuilding/challenges that comes from it.

Reactions: Fernandoegr

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
any guide by the way?
Forgot to answer this. On the next release I plan to do some kind of tracker for interactions where you will be able to see if you missed key content with any girl. No guide right now, but I remember someone on discord said it was going to make one. In the end I will end up making one for sure in the future if no one creates one.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jhon1009

Jhon1009

Sep 9, 2018
It's the end of the build! it's not a game over. You did everything right. 0.2.2 only has 5 days :)
Hope you enjoyed it!

0.2.4 is currently only available in patreon for members and it has 8 days available, where the story progresses to the town big battle arc.
Public release of 0.2.4 will come next month when I release the new 0.2.5 patreon release :) (patreon is always one month ahead)
Thanks, great game, I really liked it, but it would be incredible if instead of taking you to the title screen it let you continue playing and you continue improving your deck like a roguelike and if they kill you you start over with some improvements purchased in the previous run, but I know that what I'm asking for would be another very different game but in any case I really liked the game and I will be attentive to future updates

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Forgot to answer this. On the next release I plan to do some kind of tracker for interactions where you will be able to see if you missed key content with any girl. No guide right now, but I remember someone on discord said it was going to make one. In the end I will end up making one for sure in the future if no one creates one.
I am playing version 2.2. Do you only get to play the card game against 2 girls in 5 days. Also how do you get the pass out of town? If you have a real sand box with unlimited days it can be interesting going through all the options to find things but having to start over every 5 days is boring. Hope you take off the day limit to make this more playable.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Thanks, great game, I really liked it, but it would be incredible if instead of taking you to the title screen it let you continue playing and you continue improving your deck like a roguelike and if they kill you you start over with some improvements purchased in the previous run, but I know that what I'm asking for would be another very different game but in any case I really liked the game and I will be attentive to future updates
Never thought of that. The dying and keeping stuff is definitely an interest concept. Not sure if I could introduce it but I liked that. And glad you enjoyed it!!!

I am playing version 2.2. Do you only get to play the card game against 2 girls in 5 days. Also how do you get the pass out of town? If you have a real sand box with unlimited days it can be interesting going through all the options to find things but having to start over every 5 days is boring. Hope you take off the day limit to make this more playable.
In the 5 days you can play versus 9 girls(if I'm not mistaken) and each has a double sex scene except Isolde. As for the time limit I can't really remove it. It's how the way the game is built, I advance the story at the end of each day. The only solution I see is increasing even more the number of days where you can sandbox, I will definitely try to do it in the future releases.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Btw for anyone curious. Just a simple example of how I maintain consistency between shots through photoshop work:
cassandra.png
This is a new character I introduced in the game, Cassandra.
I had a CG that I was able to generate that I liked a lot but the character mismatched in the armor:
1707677959409.png

Thats where the digital editing begins. Creating the breastplate from scratch, changing the sword to look less bland and effects, etc:
1707678057443.png
Just a glimpse of how I try to achieve consistency :) still trying to improve to get better at it.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Never thought of that. The dying and keeping stuff is definitely an interest concept. Not sure if I could introduce it but I liked that. And glad you enjoyed it!!!

In the 5 days you can play versus 9 girls(if I'm not mistaken) and each has a double sex scene except Isolde. As for the time limit I can't really remove it. It's how the way the game is built, I advance the story at the end of each day. The only solution I see is increasing even more the number of days where you can sandbox, I will definitely try to do it in the future releases.
Well can you not advance the story at the end of the day? Advance it when an event is complete?

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Well can you not advance the story at the end of the day? Advance it when an event is complete?
It would create problems for the story consistency along the way. If you could just play forever on a single day you would get to the parts of the story where you need to fight someone and you would already be super overpowered.
The way I "solved" this is for allowing events to repeat themselves. For example if you miss an event with a girl on day 2, you get the same event on day 5, etc etc. Maybe when I do a guide and a tracker it will be easier to visualize that.

ibell420

May 8, 2021
Well if you limit the rare and epic cards from events like the goblin jewel quest and on cards sold in shops are silver you would not get over powered. This is similar to how Witcher 3 does its card distribution. Also keep the time change when people move from place to place, it works nicely.

If you don't start over how many times do you get to play cards with any girl. I only get to play with 2 girls 1 time if I go to the brothel. Is that normal or can you play against any one at any time and I am missing that choice?

I do like the game but the limit is making it very boring.

irrimn

Jun 8, 2017
Ok, surprised no one else has reported this but the card game is broken. Sometimes the enemy will capture a card of mine that should not have been captured (or vice versa). Something is off in the logic, OR the numbers on the cards don't match the numbers in the coding. Either way it makes the card game literally unplayable at this stage of the game since the opponent will suddenly capture a card they should not have been able to capture (like using a 3 to beat a 6). There is also something fucky happening where the opponent will capture cards with a move that they should not have been able to capture (basically the cards chain off themselves like the opponent just played them?) but this never happens to my benefit. If that's part of the game rules it should be explained but as of now, it's not and is very confusing when it happens.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Just preg bellies and preg sex. No birth content.

What do you mean they are not in the screen. It's literally there on the left?

Thankfully that's not the case here. I take great care of extra editing everything on photoshop to avoid such anomalies. Maybe there are still some lingering around but nothing on that level for sure. Overall feedback is that the image quality is great and on of the best AI CG they've seen so hopefully I'm doing something right^^'
If you do find things feel free to report it and I'll always try to fix them between verisions. This is only the second release after all
dang, will there be in future updates? or at least letting us know they got kids?

ibell420

May 8, 2021
oh dang... thanks for reporting it, will fix it.
About your other question, I'm not sure if I understood the question. There are "3" time slots on a day, so if you have the coins you can definitely play the 3 on the same day. (not sure if that was the question)
In the version I am playing 2.2. You only get to play the card game with 2 girls, Anya and Seaphras the elf girl. I can't get any of the other girls to play cards. Is that normal or am I missing a step? Or do I have to start over to play different paths to play other girls?

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes