DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Perhaps my fault -> but
Gofile Download tells me. there is a virus! I tried two times.
Seems not to be the Download at MEGA that has no problems with the download.
So please be careful
Weird, thanks for reporting. There is no virus though, I have Bitdefender, that is probably the best AV in the market and never had any issues. It's probably just windows defender going nuts or something. But just in case I'll replace the gofile by another host.

Last edited:

Kaelric

Oct 30, 2021
I know a lot of devs whine about AI art but personally I love it. It looks great and, as a bonus, it speeds up production runs because now devs can add in new characters in seconds instead of weeks spent drawing crap by hand (or worse, stealing shit off hentai sites).

Hope to see more in the future! (y)
The problem with AI games is 2 things:

First of all, it's much too well drawn in a professional way, which contrasts with similar games which are drawn by amateurs.

And especially the AI bugs which slip through the dev's vigilance and where we end up with individuals with 3 arms, weird hands and 4 assholes

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Will wait for future testing, AI is fun and all, but for games, pretty early still. Props to the creator for trying this out.

For people who want to try AI generation themselves. This is how learned about it and I am a total noob:

Installation guide:
You need checkpoints for a certain style the AI will use
You need lora if you want certain models or positions
Checkpoints and lora can be found here:

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
is this game tagged with pregnancy right?
Yep there are already cards with that theme.
It's also going to affect the girls ingame if you... well don't pull out a few times.(it will be optional for who wants to pursue this type of content, but it's not yet implemented, not very farway though)

GobbleGobble

Jan 22, 2018
The best 'AI CG' game I've played so far. Keep it up!

Btw - I would love it if there were a way to enhance/zoom the art on the cards. Would be great to see the art on them in more detail.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
The best 'AI CG' game I've played so far. Keep it up!

Btw - I would love it if there were a way to enhance/zoom the art on the cards. Would be great to see the art on them in more detail.
Thanks!!! I'm planning to have a feature like that in a card collection/gallery. Not sure when I will be able to implement it but definitely on the roadmap!

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
The problem with AI games is 2 things:

First of all, it's much too well drawn in a professional way, which contrasts with similar games which are drawn by amateurs.

And especially the AI bugs which slip through the dev's vigilance and where we end up with individuals with 3 arms, weird hands and 4 assholes
I dont really see how your first point is a negative. Like...renders in games like Chasing Sunsets are much, much higher quality than 95% of daz games, that doesnt make the game worse because its a higher quality.

And I would agree with the 2nd point but people should be careful to not use previous bias on different games. Like if those are issues found in this one sure, bring them up. But just like you shouldn't bring up other daz games where a dev accidentally has a few scenes that have bad clipping issues as a reason why all daz games are bad. The same way a few games have poor quality AI images as a reason all AI games are bad.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Just starting this for the first time. Immediately my biggest complaint is just the lack of scenes and how they are framed. Maybe it gets better as it goes, but so far in the into info dump its just a background with text on it. Even tho its supposed to be 2 characters talking, MC + bar worker, they are just...not on the screen for some reason. It feels weird to have a conversation going on between characters without them actually being there.

1707669755681.png

Like its just using the same render over and over and over.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
pregnancy birth content or ending/barely anything(just preg bellies)?
Just preg bellies and preg sex. No birth content.

Just starting this for the first time. Immediately my biggest complaint is just the lack of scenes and how they are framed. Maybe it gets better as it goes, but so far in the into info dump its just a background with text on it. Even tho its supposed to be 2 characters talking, MC + bar worker, they are just...not on the screen for some reason. It feels weird to have a conversation going on between characters without them actually being there.

View attachment 3346064

Like its just using the same render over and over and over.
What do you mean they are not in the screen. It's literally there on the left?

And I would agree with the 2nd point but people should be careful to not use previous bias on different games. Like if those are issues found in this one sure, bring them up. But just like you shouldn't bring up other daz games where a dev accidentally has a few scenes that have bad clipping issues as a reason why all daz games are bad. The same way a few games have poor quality AI images as a reason all AI games are bad.
Thankfully that's not the case here. I take great care of extra editing everything on photoshop to avoid such anomalies. Maybe there are still some lingering around but nothing on that level for sure. Overall feedback is that the image quality is great and on of the best AI CG they've seen so hopefully I'm doing something right^^'
If you do find things feel free to report it and I'll always try to fix them between verisions. This is only the second release after all

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
What do you mean they are not in the screen. It's literally there on the left?
Like the characters are not part of the background at all, it just looks like some tavern placeholder art rather than an actual place.

Like the characters could be at the table talking to each other with other customers around them. As it is the characters dont feel like they are actually a part of the world.

Like using an example from another games intro I just have Downloaded... here the talking is actually behind the bar, actually feels like he is a part of the world.

1707671168271.png

Feels like he is actually talking to the main character

1707671209220.png

From a few scenes later, the characters FEEL like they are in an office and actually doing work.

1707671261976.png

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Few other things as I played a little more. Maybe I'm just bad but the battles are kind of just frustrating so far. I've restarted like 10x and cannot beat the fox girl. The blonde took like 4 tries to win. Having to just RNG to win these just isnt that fun right now, and there being a time limit and content locked behind actually winning you cant just move on and try again later.

I think the girls are attractive, but just not worth grinding to play right now. To the point where I hope a modder makes an auto win button to just get past the card game stuff.

Also have noticed a few of the renders look off, like with a tongue in the wrong place or something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Like the characters are not part of the background at all, it just looks like some tavern placeholder art rather than an actual place.

Like the characters could be at the table talking to each other with other customers around them. As it is the characters dont feel like they are actually a part of the world.

Like using an example from another games intro I just have Downloaded... here the talking is actually behind the bar, actually feels like he is a part of the world.

View attachment 3346118

Feels like he is actually talking to the main character

View attachment 3346121

From a few scenes later, the characters FEEL like they are in an office and actually doing work.

View attachment 3346124
I understand what you are saying but thats a question of style. I myself do not like that millions of CGs just to do something as simple as talking. I prefer to write and let some to the player's imagination. That said the game has a lot of CG/images/UIs. It even has video cutscenes.
screenshot0135.png
There is even something akin to what you just showed in some scenes.
Few other things as I played a little more. Maybe I'm just bad but the battles are kind of just frustrating so far. I've restarted like 10x and cannot beat the fox girl. The blonde took like 4 tries to win. Having to just RNG to win these just isnt that fun right now, and there being a time limit and content locked behind actually winning you cant just move on and try again later.

I think the girls are attractive, but just not worth grinding to play right now. To the point where I hope a modder makes an auto win button to just get past the card game stuff.

Also have noticed a few of the renders look off, like with a tongue in the wrong place or something.
There is no RNG. It's triple triad. It's normal that you struggle though. The game is a deckbuilder type, you have options to strenghten your deck in order to play tougher opponents. Not all characters are the same difficulty. Brin, the fox girl is a little harder than Anya for example. You have however card shop in town etc, you can just make your deck better and try again. Or just trade items for cards, there is a lot of ways of getting cards in the game even without battling.
If you lose you can just try again later also, each time the same character is available/appears you can try again and you won't miss out on the sex scene :)

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 15 Votes