DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
You'll often run into people using Windows Defender garbage or some other bull. They're not capable of determining the version of Ren'Py used and simply copying over the game assets/content and doing a comparison to determine if there is anything malicious. In short, best to reply that there isn't any and they don't have to run it if they don't want do. Odd they say "won't download" when their AV could've only bitched if they had. Sounds like a complete lapse of mind -forum rules happy dialogue censorship- or someone trying to tank/troll you but doing a poor job of it.
Yeah, my thought was that it was someone trolling. I also wondered how he had the "virus" and didn't download in the first place :LOL:
But thanks! You are right, I'll just start replying the answer you suggested^^

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024

New trailer out!!!

"That day... was the day where the nightmares began."

"A town engulfed in flames emerged before my eyes. The air thick with the acrid scent of burning wood, screams echoing in the background."

"People, wounded and bloodied, stumbled through the chaos, desperately seeking refuge. The once serene town was now a battleground, torn apart by the merciless invasion of Lilith's army."

Reactions: cososoft

lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
This is a fun start and great to see the game developer so engaged on these pages. As we play and the game grows, it'd be great to have a sense of how much content is left to find - always an issue in sandbox games. Thanks for addressing design elements also - I wasn't able to tell the difference between bronze-silver-gold but I think it's already being addressed. With a "win" button at some point, this could be an epic game.

Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
This is a fun start and great to see the game developer so engaged on these pages. As we play and the game grows, it'd be great to have a sense of how much content is left to find - always an issue in sandbox games. Thanks for addressing design elements also - I wasn't able to tell the difference between bronze-silver-gold but I think it's already being addressed. With a "win" button at some point, this could be an epic game.
Hey lushlife! Thank you for the kind words! <3 really glad you enjoyed it :)

Welcome Dev!
Thank you Panonon! :)

KenneX

Apr 21, 2019
Awesome game.
0.1.8 Version only has 3 days.
The game is non-linear so you can do multiple paths and discover new things. If you play the game again and make different choises you will see different content. There are no bad endings as the game is sandbox style.
As the game progresses development wise, there will be more days available to play and you will be able to find it easier what you missed.
But why? It's a sandbox, just let me explore everything what the game has to offer in 1 playthrough or do missable scenes but due to choices not day limit. It just sucks when I know I could get the scene on the next day if there was no time limit.

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Awesome game.
Thanks!!! :)

But why? It's a sandbox, just let me explore everything what the game has to offer in 1 playthrough or do missable scenes but due to choices not day limit. It just sucks when I know I could get the scene on the next day if there was no time limit.
It's due how I implemented the game and envisioned it when I started. As the game grows you will have significantly more days to play and explore the things you missed without needing to re-start the game.

Every morning/night scene serves to advance on the plot and the rest of the day it's the sandbox part. I cannot put freeplay right now on the game since it would break the story. It would also generate imbalance on the cards, since the player would probably be too strong for certain parts of the game where I would like to have some "tension".

I will implement a more freeplay aspect or just give more time in general in the future builds. The next release is really big and it's taking me a lot of time, since I gathered the input I was given and re-worked some key parts of the game. It also advances significantly the game story wise.

I will release the next version next week(to be confirmed). Originally I was going to release the current patron version for February, 0.2.1, but since there were a lot of changes and content added right now, I will be releasing a more juicy and better version for free 0.2.2. Which will have updates for the card shop, arena, card filters, deck selection, improved CGs, more CGs, bugfixes and extra gameplay time, ending the gameplay at the 5th day of the game.

The next patron version will be 0.2.4. It will be huge, and will have 8 days of content(still trying to see if I can fit 9 days on my schedule) and advance the story significantly.

screenshot0087.png

This version will be available for free when the next patron version releases (and so on).

• Red Heart
Reactions: KenneX

Hans Zuchter

Nov 21, 2021
I know a lot of devs whine about AI art but personally I love it. It looks great and, as a bonus, it speeds up production runs because now devs can add in new characters in seconds instead of weeks spent drawing crap by hand (or worse, stealing shit off hentai sites).

Hope to see more in the future! (y)

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Love the game and the story so far! Excited to see where this goes!

I know a lot of devs whine about AI art but personally I love it. It looks great and, as a bonus, it speeds up production runs because now devs can add in new characters in seconds instead of weeks spent drawing crap by hand (or worse, stealing shit off hentai sites).

Hope to see more in the future! (y)
Thank you guys!! :)
If all goes well, new release out later today!

Reactions: cososoft

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: DeviantDreamsGames

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Thanks! The download links are also updated with the new version :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

nimd.at

Sep 24, 2022
Got exception violations when tried to play with Anya,

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "game/engine.rpy", line 60, in <module> NameError: name 'cardmatchdaymara' is not defined -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "engine.rpyc", line 60, in script File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute if renpy.python.py_eval(condition): File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals) File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode return eval(bytecode, globals, locals) File "game/engine.rpy", line 60, in <module> NameError: name 'cardmatchdaymara' is not defined Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64 Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805 Echoes 0.2.2 Sun Feb 11 00:08:08 2024"]
Bryn (I think they are the same),

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "game/engine.rpy", line 60, in <module> NameError: name 'cardmatchdaymara' is not defined -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "engine.rpyc", line 60, in script File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute if renpy.python.py_eval(condition): File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals) File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode return eval(bytecode, globals, locals) File "game/engine.rpy", line 60, in <module> NameError: name 'cardmatchdaymara' is not defined Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64 Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805 Echoes 0.2.2 Sun Feb 11 00:11:44 2024"]
or try to trade cards at shop

"I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred. While running game code: File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs) File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1460, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1460, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1485, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1486, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1487, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1488, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1492, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1492, in <module> NameError: name 'deck_buy_silver' is not defined -- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------ Full traceback: File "script.rpyc", line 5819, in script call File "cardgame.rpyc", line 951, in script File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2259, in execute self.call("execute") File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2241, in call return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs) File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 342, in call return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs) File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs) File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3347, in call_screen rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward) File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs) File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3582, in interact repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in interact_core root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact()) File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all d.visit_all(callback, seen) File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all d.visit_all(callback, seen) File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 684, in visit_all d.visit_all(callback, seen) File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 476, in visit_all callback(self) File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4055, in <lambda> root_widget.visit_all(lambda d : d.per_interact()) File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 487, in per_interact self.update() File "E:\torrents\H\4\game\adds\145\EchoesCardsOfDestiny-0.2.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 680, in update self.screen.function(**self.scope) File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1460, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1460, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1485, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1486, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1487, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1488, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1492, in execute File "game/cardgame.rpy", line 1492, in <module> NameError: name 'deck_buy_silver' is not defined Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64 Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805 Echoes 0.2.2 Sun Feb 11 00:13:32 2024"]

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
Got exception violations when tried to play with Anya,
or try to trade cards at shop
Are you loading a save from the previous version? Saves are not compatible between 0.1.8 and 0.2.2. They are compatible only between the new versions 0.2.2 and 0.2.4. It seems to be the error you are having since it's about variables that don't exist prior to this version. The other error you are having seems to be also related to that since the card engine was all changed and it's missing the new variables. Let me know if it solved it or if it's somethign else

Last edited:

DeviantDreamsGames

Game Developer
Jan 7, 2024
To recap some of the changes for version 0.2.2. I reworked a lot of key areas for an even better look:
screenshot0134.png
  • New card arena, card shop and win screen totally redesigned.
  • All the cards were redesigned from scratch to an higher resolution.
  • Score track added
  • Card frames totally redesigned for a slicker look. Now rarities and enemy cards easier to spot
  • Now you can filter by rarities or hide/show the UI on card selection or shop
  • More playable days. More CGs/improved dynamic sex scenes
  • All characters attainable so far(if not mistaken) have an extra sex scene compared to 0.8.1
  • New character introduced
  • New cutscene

Reactions: morty17

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Perhaps my fault -> but
Gofile Download tells me. there is a virus! I tried two times.
Seems not to be the same Download as at MEGA, that has no problems with the download.
So please be careful

4.30 star(s) 15 Votes