ArchieGold

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
Hi, I'm the dev. For characters that aren't Kate, there can be bad endings with NTR. For Kate, there is a dream sequence, a bad ending where you die, and an episode where you have sex in front of another couple...these can be avoided by encouraging her not to flaunt her assets early in the game, but also an option at that specific moment where you decline. Also, there is a female in the game who can hookup with Kate but this only triggers if you have a threesome with her, and you really have to try to get that event....like it's not against your will at that point.

Last edited:

ArchieGold

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
This is the final version, after I tested the good ending. I don't know how to do animations, and to be honest, I don't think I will in future either. You can see in chapter 1 there is this suggestion of a selfless/selfish route. These can have an impact on NTR. Just to further add, the plan is to have a romance path without any NTR.

Reactions: at0c and sonhot

ArchieGold

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
is there a walkthrough really confusing with what to do
I didn't make a walkthrough.
Sorry, I know it's not linear. If you're stuck and can't progress at any point in time "Go to the Bathhouse", there is always an activity there that can progress time. The game involves grinding bond and desire, but some characters have a few other characteristics.
Below is a mini spoiler.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: sonhot

Fire_fist590

Feb 10, 2022
This is the final version, after I tested the good ending. I don't know how to do animations, and to be honest, I don't think I will in future either. You can see in chapter 1 there is this suggestion of a selfless/selfish route. These can have an impact on NTR. Just to further add, the plan is to have a romance path without any NTR.
Ntr looks to be the dominating factor. So I'll skip this game, good luck.

Reactions: Cavpal

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
Hi, I'm the dev. For characters that aren't Kate, there can be bad endings with NTR. For Kate, there is a dream sequence, a bad ending where you die, and an episode where you have sex in front of another couple...these can be avoided by encouraging her not to flaunt her assets early in the game, but also an option at that specific moment where you decline. Also, there is a female in the game who can hookup with Kate but this only triggers if you have a threesome with her, and you really have to try to get that event....like it's not against your will at that point.
So if i understand ,NTR is just bad ending ? no NTR route ?

ArchieGold

Game Developer
Dec 17, 2021
So if i understand ,NTR is just bad ending ? no NTR route ?
Not for the first chapter. Aside from avoiding bad endings, there's really only 4 major choices in the game. It's mostly just an intro into your origin and some of the characters now, I guess. I haven't even started writing the script for chapter 2 but there will be a single, dating monogamous, and dating other path probably. Ideally, it will be twice the size, but we will see. I'm just going to be completely honest and say that I have no firm direction yet but I like NTR and I feel it adds a level of threat to the game. I will try to take more care in what I produce and allow more player autonomy in what they see, but IDK I won't be able to please everyone.

Luntishe

Dec 27, 2018
Really liked the game, i think the only problem is lack of in-game hints, sometimes u just dont know what to do, or maybe just walkthrough with important choices and all endings, everything else i think is great. Personally i'd like to see more ntr with all characters (including kate),

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes