Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I dont understand the logic behind you must be the king of the world and every single women must be fuckable by only you and not by anyone else, which basically not how it works irl. The sad thing is majority of the people in the forum have this mindset. I've decided to try the game and give my full support till there's money involved, coz im a man with debts and low income <_<

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
I dont understand the logic behind you must be the king of the world and every single women must be fuckable by only you and not by anyone else, which basically not how it works irl. The sad thing is majority of the people in the forum have this mindset. I've decided to try the game and give my full support till there's money involved, coz im a man with debts and low income <_<
Well, you know... people love to dream. And we are noboby to don't let them do it. :giggle:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The whole deffinition of that 3 letter fetish is someone ”stealing” the girl away from MC.
Emphasis on the stealing. The problem is having the MC be someone who could never get her,
watch someone totally new, different and that other it/she/he ”steals” the girl.

Did you look at the face MC gets in the mug shots all around the promotion pictures?
Effectively one insane giddy guy might not get anyone even if he tried his hardest.

The whole story is full of people whom he likes, supports and looks up to,
they all tell him he is not employable. His ma tells him she needs more money,
but the woman who suggested that will not hire him for more money,
while mom would not have him get another job and loose the opportunity of his life.

There you have it. Everyone is pressuring MC to be beat down and feel down.
Do you feel giddy someone that down with everyone dissing on him,
would realistically be in any shape to take down a bull you all seem to want to watch?

You want bulls, go watch corrida. Games are supposed to give players options to get outta trouble,
not scenes of others having the time of their life while gamers are stuck with a dimwitt and no options.

Well, you know... people love to dream. And we are noboby to don't let them do it. :giggle:

Litrabi

Jun 29, 2021
The whole deffinition of that 3 letter fetish is someone ”stealing” the girl away from MC.
Emphasis on the stealing. The problem is having the MC be someone who could never get her,
watch someone totally new, different and that other it/she/he ”steals” the girl.

Did you look at the face MC gets in the mug shots all around the promotion pictures?
Effectively one insane giddy guy might not get anyone even if he tried his hardest.

while mom would not have him get another job and loose the opportunity of his life.

would realistically be in any shape to take down a bull you all seem to want to watch?

You want bulls, go watch corrida. Games are supposed to give players options to get outta trouble,
not scenes of others having the time of their life while gamers are stuck with a dimwitt and no options.
Games are made by dev to make some money. That's all.
If you like it you pay for it, otherwise go to swim in the ocean.
Personally i don't like those devs which change their project just to please people who ask...

Have a nice day, and don't take it, it's just a game... and it's free. ;)

Last edited:

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019

Bruh, games arent "supposed" to do something. We are here to enjoy and have fun. I dont care of you dissing me for liking that 3 letter fetish, also of course you'll write something like this with BaDik in your signature lmao. Like i said in my previous post most people in the forum have a mindset where the protag should be the only "owner" of every woman on the planet, dont misunderstand me tho im not judging but im free to speak my mind without breaking rules or harassing anybody.

Its just there's a constant pressure on devs for limiting or stopping ntr content altogether and its really pissing me off. People always talk about free thinking, but acting otherwise.

Morally speaking, i might like getting a protagonist cucked or getting his girls shared but does that mean i share the same view for irl? I'm jealous at toxic levels irl which is the exact opposite of how i search my games in F95. As long as we keep it behind screen, all is fine imo.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Bruh, games arent "supposed" to do something. We are here to enjoy and have fun. I dont care of you dissing me for liking that 3 letter fetish, also of course you'll write something like this with BaDik in your signature lmao. Like i said in my previous post most people in the forum have a mindset where the protag should be the only "owner" of every woman on the planet, dont misunderstand me tho im not judging but im free to speak my mind without breaking rules or harassing anybody.

Its just there's a constant pressure on devs for limiting or stopping ntr content altogether and its really pissing me off. People always talk about free thinking, but acting otherwise.

Morally speaking, i might like getting a protagonist cucked or getting his girls shared but does that mean i share the same view for irl? I'm jealous at toxic levels irl which is the exact opposite of how i search my games in F95. As long as we keep it behind screen, all is fine imo.
The point is that each person has their fantasy, fetish or whatever they are looking for in games. In my case I prefer harem games for various reasons (including that, but not the only reason, I only see one ending, so if I like several LIs and there is no harem ending, then I would have to choose which one I see the ending with, and when the time comes I prefer not to choose)

For the rest, since I don't like NTR, this game doesn't interest me.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Regarding NTR I think A Struggle with Sin does a great job. It doesn't auto give you girls and they will go NTR route if you don't keep up with them/make the wrong choices. I like this kind of danger and working towards a non NTR route with NTR on. Occasionally I look up soft NTR when it's done really well, it's nice to play.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
No, it's just a very tiny, very loud, and very repetitive minority. Just skimming through all the NTR games, you'll find the exact same 10-15 people, most of which I suspect to be alt-accounts of only one or two persons, complaining, whining and facepalming over and over again. And, make no mistake, they also have a habit of complaining over several other games (the harem-prostitution combination usually ticks them off as well, which includes about every brothel management game). Seriously, the moderators should look into some kind of category-ban, automatically banning those loud NTR-haters from any thread carrying the NTR tag. It's one thing to just ask whether NTR is avoidable. It's an entirely different thing to complain when it's not avoidable, or to complain when it's in combination with some other tag.

Complaints about quality of renders? Sure, just not too much!
Complaints about inconsistencies (like, character is supposedly poor and then purchases a Masarati)? Sure!
Complaints about bugs? Ofcourse!
Complaints about a developer abandoning is umpteenth project or just posting wallpapers for over a year? Oh, definitely!
Complaining about content you don't like? No! Get lost, stop whining, grow up, make your own game.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Will you help Skander achieve his dream?
No smooth sailing for them, if we are behind the wheel. :devilish: Mwahahaha!

Girls: "This will not end well!"

1667984_1644486214389.jpg

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes