3.30 star(s) 25 Votes

Daveanony

Mar 21, 2021
I read there are some key binding changes but now (after downloading the latest version and launching it) I can't get further than the main menu. The buttons work but there's none thats bound as "confirm". Anyone else got this problem and got it solved?

Reactions: moh202020212020

goonai69

Jul 15, 2017
Loving the game and massively looking forward to updates. Biggest problems I have right now is the massive performance hit when playing a longer run. The game slows to a crawl basically. And the fact that there's no way to farm more evolution stones, so I don't have bug evo stones at all most of the time.

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
This is gonna be one of those games I end up losing and not progressing very far.

In Eggomon, each player “life” is represented by an in-game character, called a SCOUT, who is ‘lost’ if she is impregnated by a monster.
I like making things impregnated alright, player or NPC.

FeSs101

Jul 26, 2021
I played for a while and watched a lot of H scenes, but I don't know if I saw everything, how do I know if there is a gallery? and is it possible to get a full save?

moh202020212020

Sep 2, 2022
I read there are some key binding changes but now (after downloading the latest version and launching it) I can't get further than the main menu. The buttons work but there's none thats bound as "confirm". Anyone else got this problem and got it solved?
same problem

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
same problem
'R' key is 'confirm'
'F' key is 'cancel'
You can rebind it in the settings, but you'll have to do that every time you launch the game because it resets to default.

Midnight Reader

Nov 5, 2022
Will this be available for android? Like adding the controls on the screen but transparent and with a joystick or touch for movement.

GartenSarsg

Nov 9, 2019
I still can't open the inventory while camping or select monsters at camp. Couldn't do it in last month's version either. I also have absolutely no idea how to trigger any scenes. Okay, only scenes I can find are failing obedience checks.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I still can't open the inventory while camping or select monsters at camp. Couldn't do it in last month's version either. I also have absolutely no idea how to trigger any scenes. Okay, only scenes I can find are failing obedience checks.
Actually, now that I test it, camp menu doesn't seem to work, except for the 'C' key.
You can see a scene when choosing 'Offer' action in combat. Or when pairing a scout and an evolved mon in the stable.

3.30 star(s) 25 Votes